Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Addressing Players Who Call Unsatisfied Customers Drama Queens/CryBabies & Proc Nerf

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Addressing Players Who Call Unsatisfied Customers Drama Queens/CryBabies & Proc Nerf

STS literally did not warn us that they will be messing with the proc design of the game 'til the last minute and did not even compensate us for the inconvenience that it has caused. What do you want us to do? Just sit here in silence? Absolutely not.

The fact that you are not seeing what's wrong with this is crazy and you are a part of the problem as well that makes this game more toxic. You probably have not spent a single hard-earned, real-life money on the game to not care at all. The pain of investing money getting gears for months for it all to go out the drain without notice in a click of a button is excruciating. Some might say, "who cares?" Well, you should. Because without us, you won't be even playing this game for free and probably the developers won't even release new content or even shut down the game. Do you honestly think that STS released the expansion for their player base who just plays the game for free? No, they do not. That cost money, buddy. So at least have some empathy for us paying customers.

Yes, STS did fix the overpoweredness of warriors (coming from a user who plays three of the classes, I don't mind this) with the proc nerf, but in return, it created more problems.

They probably did it for promoting the expansion and the upcoming new items. I'm not saying to revert the change, but there are a lot of alternatives suggested by players out there, but STS' design team chose the one that nobody asked for. But what is done is done. Also, there's nothing wrong with the expansion, but if you think that will satisfy and cover up our loss, then you thought wrong.

Lastly, to those who are saying to wait for the level 81 items, then you're not getting the point.
    Why would I spend money to getting these new gears inside locks and awakening them if, in the end, they will just nerf it without giving us any warning?
    The hidden nerfs that the game designers do not mention to us is bad enough, but this abrupt change is just unacceptable.

We can't even demand a refund because of T.O.S (Terms of Service).
    At least give us fair compensation (not just an apology) for the inconvenience that this has caused.
    Last edited by Trolzerkeinstein; 09-20-2021 at 04:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I just imagine they give back thousands $ to me . They dont care.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trolzerkeinstein View Post
    STS literally did not warn us that they will be messing with the proc design of the game 'til the last minute and did not even compensate us for the inconvenience that it has caused. What do you want us to do? Just sit here in silence? Absolutely not.

The fact that you are not seeing what's wrong with this is crazy and you are a part of the problem as well that makes this game more toxic. You probably have not spent a single hard-earned, real-life money on the game to not care at all. The pain of investing money getting gears for months for it all to go out the drain without notice in a click of a button is excruciating. Some might say, "who cares?" Well, you should. Because without us, you won't be even playing this game for free and probably the developers won't even release new content or even shut down the game. Do you honestly think that STS released the expansion for their player base who just plays the game for free? No, they do not. That cost money, buddy. So at least have some empathy for us paying customers.

Yes, STS did fix the overpoweredness of warriors (coming from a user who plays three of the classes, I don't mind this) with the proc nerf, but in return, it created more problems.

They probably did it for promoting the expansion and the upcoming new items. I'm not saying to revert the change, but there are a lot of alternatives suggested by players out there, but STS' design team chose the one that nobody asked for. But what is done is done. Also, there's nothing wrong with the expansion, but if you think that will satisfy and cover up our loss, then you thought wrong.

Lastly, to those who are saying to wait for the level 81 items, then you're not getting the point.
    Why would I spend money to getting these new gears inside locks and awakening them if, in the end, they will just nerf it without giving us any warning?
    The hidden nerfs that the game designers do not mention to us is bad enough, but this abrupt change is just unacceptable.

We can't even demand a refund because of T.O.S (Terms of Service).
    At least give us fair compensation (not just an apology) for the inconvenience that this has caused.
    Lol they did'nt nerfed the items or the items proc, they just did the right thing for the balance, only the proc stack is gone.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Lol they did'nt nerfed the items or the items proc, they just did the right thing for the balance, only the proc stack is gone.
    Changing the proc design essentially nerfed the gears procs in general for all classes. Since it wasn't a buff, I will call it a nerf.
    Yes, it did balance out the classes, but in return, it caused more problems as well. But that's not my point...

The point is that they released this change without any advance warning which basically screwed the players who invested time/money in the game getting them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Changing the proc design essentially nerfed the gears procs in general for all classes. Since it wasn't a buff, I will call it a nerf.
    Yes, it did balance out the classes, but in return, it caused more problems as well. But that's not my point...

The point is that they released this change without any advance warning which basically screwed the players who invested time/money in the game getting them.
    What is the problem now?
    did no one finish the run on the map due to nerfed? or is it difficult? during expansion 66,71 there was no proc stack but why is the game still fun? Isn't it more fun to play if the run is challenging?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

What is the problem now?
    did no one finish the run on the map due to nerfed? or is it difficult? during expansion 66,71 there was no proc stack but why is the game still fun? Isn't it more fun to play if the run is challenging?

Oh - my - God.

The fact that you are asking these questions means that you've completely missed the point of my original post.
    Last edited by Trolzerkeinstein; 09-20-2021 at 05:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

If this guy gets some kind of compensation I will be expecting some simular compensation for every loss I made ingame due every single update ever.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

during expansion 66,71 there was no proc stack
    Tell me more about this lol especially balanced + dragon staffs bug (61-71)... nono, never happened
    even warriors stacked dragon sword/nightmare aegis with glint aegis/tb etc...
    Effective proc stack started from lvl56 on all classes, sometimes even in pvp, sorry if you didn't find it earlier
    Last edited by -Rogue-; 09-20-2021 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Oh - my - God.

The fact that you are asking these questions means that you've completely missed the point of my original post.

sorry I didn't even read the thread because it's too long but try to apply as a dev in sts or make a game yourself and manage the balance of the millions who play so that you can experience the hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -Rogue- View Post
    Tell me more about this lol especially balanced + dragon staffs bug... nono, never happened
    Effective proc stack started from lvl56 on all classes, sometimes even in pvp
    But thats not make you a god strength damager, not just like dozer aegis and axe.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    If this guy gets some kind of compensation I will be expecting some simular compensation for every loss I made ingame due every single update ever.
    I probably won't.
    I have lost a lot of money as well. Most of it is from gambling into opening chest locks and awakening, but I chose to lose money during those times. And that's fine because I knew what I was getting into, but this proc change hits different since it was not a choice but rather forced into me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -Rogue- View Post
    Tell me more about this lol especially balanced + dragon staffs bug (61-71)... nono, never happened
    Effective proc stack started from lvl56 on all classes, sometimes even in pvp, sorry if you didn't find it earlier
    61-71 need each other to kill a boss means to achieve the god strength power to kill is need each class to run, but now single class can dominate all mobs and boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I probably won't.
    I have lost a lot of money as well. Most of it is from gambling into opening chest locks and awakening, but I chose to lose money during those times. And that's fine because I knew what I was getting into, but this proc change hits different since it was not a choice but rather forced into me.
    Platinum isnt worth any money. Platinum has no real world value thats anounced on every purchase. The second you buy platinum you already spent all your money in order to get virtual services. The money isnt gone when you spend plats but when you buy them.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

sorry I didn't even read the thread because it's too long but try to apply as a dev in sts or make a game yourself and manage the balance of the millions who play so that you can experience the hard work.
    What.

I am not saying that I do not appreciate the developers' work. I am questioning the decision-making behind the process and demanding answers/compensation from them. I already pay them my own hard-earned money for their hard work and I also have a job that is also equally or more difficult/stressful, so telling me to apply as a dev and make a game myself makes no sense.
    Last edited by Trolzerkeinstein; 09-20-2021 at 05:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

What.

I am not saying that I do not appreciate the developers' work. I am questioning the decision-making behind the process and demanding answers/compensation from them. I already pay them my own hard-earned money for their hard work and I also have a job that is also equally or more difficult/stressful, so telling me to apply as a dev and make a game myself makes no sense.
    you smarter more than the developers, there is a reason why they did that, why do we just wait for the surprise because sts full of surprise for the players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Platinum isnt worth any money. Platinum has no real world value thats anounced on every purchase. The second you buy platinum you already spent all your money in order to get virtual services. The money isnt gone when you spend plats but when you buy them.

That's right, I'm really a big fan of quaset because of his broad thinking and understanding,

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

you smarter more than the developers
    Stop making facetious and vague remarks. You're not contributing to the thread at all. If you have nothing good to say, then just leave.

there is a reason why they did that
    You do not have to tell me why they did it. I already know the reason, but I refuse to accept it without any form of compensation.
    You cannot just roll an update and expect everyone to like it. That's why you give them compensation to justify the action.

why do we just wait for the surprise because sts full of surprise for the players
    Heck no. I am not going to wait for months to be compensated and probably get screwed over again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Stop making facetious and vague remarks. You're not contributing to the thread at all. If you have nothing good to say, then just leave.

You do not have to tell me why they did it. I already know the reason, but I refuse to accept it without any form of compensation.
    You cannot just roll an update and expect everyone to like it. That's why you give them compensation to justify the action.

Heck no. I am not going to wait for months to be compensated and probably get screwed over again.
    Just dont be mad bro this is only a game so we should be sports at all time, you gamble in this game so it's your fault.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

That's right, I'm really a big fan of quaset because of his broad thinking and understanding,
    He/she just stated the obvious.

There is no broad thinking and understanding involved in the making of his/her post. Not sure why you're impressed with it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Just dont be mad bro this is only a game so we should be sports at all time, you gamble in this game so it's your fault.
    It's like talking to a brick wall. I am so done with you.