Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Price check LB rogue item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terracraft View Post
    True
    Im drawing in paper/canvas or wall xD,and i can said there's no ugly draw,every shape that u make in ur paper/canvas is showing what ur souls looks like
    Im drawing since kindergarten,til now
    Keep drawing,at least its make u happy,dont listen to jelly ppl who dont have any courage to show what he can make
    Listen,dont do illegal graffiti in daylight,u will caught by police easier lmao
    Just my experience
    xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    I just realized is this inspired from It? Thats dope if it is

Oops wrong quote sorry bout that
    Meant to quote this picture

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Yess hahahty
    Quote Originally Posted by Terracraft View Post
    Listen,dont do illegal graffiti in daylight,u will caught by police easier lmao
    Just my experience
    Budd...100% relatable hahahahahahhaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I though rogue bug was like 700m! 0.o

I remember some guy in my guild was trying to sell since like a year ago just saying what i saw. Maybe some clueless buyers bough after but as far as I remember it was extremely hard for him to sell at 700

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ukku View Post
    Ty budd ! It's rare for me to argue but if it's about arts,GL rebutting me..My old self..yah I've already taken many advice..But to what type of artist that I am right now, I don't actually need advice from other artists anymore.. What I need is support...why? Coz they won't give me one.. real artists appreciate everything...and whyyy??coz everything is a form of art.The ones you see ugly is a beauty for us..Artists will be artist and you can never change that fact.By the time I start hating any form of art, then that's the moment that I will need lots of advice from co-artists again..And it will never happen since I'm already awakened..I'm drawing for 18yrs budd..that's 18 years of waking up to reality..I'm seeing things clear..Experienced artists know what I'm talking about.May I ask?Are you one of us?If you are, there's something wrong within you..I think you need more years and more drawings to make before you actually get out of that box..If you happen to become a true experienced artist, everything you see will be food for your eyes..Shoutout to the artists who are reading this..I have a quick advice.."Don't be shy to show your artworks.The fact that it's art you're into is already beautiful."
    Wasnt arguing what so ever. I am an artist, my art has been published. I don’t need to advertise my art work on a gaming forum for any “arteogtisic” approval or fame. I complemented you on your work, in turn you took offense at light humor. Part of improving any type of work is accepting constructive criticism, which I did not give in my short reply to you, but did just now.

Good luck bro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Why is this post remind me of that old fable ‘The Emperors new Clothes’? xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sumwon View Post
    Wasnt arguing what so ever. I am an artist, my art has been published. I don’t need to advertise my art work on a gaming forum for any “arteogtisic” approval or fame. I complemented you on your work, in turn you took offense at light humor. Part of improving any type of work is accepting constructive criticism, which I did not give in my short reply to you, but did just now.

Good luck bro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

This garbage should be max 100m. I remember it used to be listed in auc for 35m and no one bought it back when it was released

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

As far as I remember this helm price was different based on class. Few months later this item was won, it started to have different price between classes. Within years I suppose this difference became bigger.

This helm looks better on mage I think and nowdays im pretty sure it worth way more than bug face for war and rogue.
    I dont think ukku overpay because its a single item almost, and the seller can decide the price...

I dont know how much worth for rogues, but surely way less than mage one (which i aggree should be 800-1b)

Personal opinion about this helm? It's disgusting, I wouldnt buy or wear it even under torture, but on mage suits very well!

Hope it helped
    Last edited by Willl; 09-22-2021 at 09:37 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ukku View Post
    Lol it's actually one of my dream vanity..I played for a year now and I paid between 800m-1b for my bugface..I made interview to some old players before buying and yah happy to pay well..Correct me if I'm wrong but it's one of the rarest tradable Lb vanity? Reward for being top 5 each class ain't a joke actually..One of the reason why I paid tons..In fact, yesterday i got offered tons too but mine is nfs maybe for life hahah ..and It's not ugly..It's dope and creepy af..Depends to players taste but most men loves to look savage..for women, mmmm yah maybe 98% or 100% would hate this carnivorous looking helm ..So maybe budd u can sell rog type for 1b+ ..Some players who are bugface owners are banned, that's what some players told me..that's why it inflates a lot..GL! Only sell to the ones who appreciates it like me..there are few of us in game..just wait being offered.. so you won't loose its value..Don't be affected by sourgraping comments..It actually took me almost a month for the owner(the only legit one selling mage type) to accept my offer
    Decided to post too since thread has cooled down a bit. I personally prefer mage bugface over others as well - thats why I bought it quite soon after the event for 35m and split the price with a friend. He was wearing it most of the time because I have to admit that I like halloween ghost set better. Since I've sold that one last year (not a good decision either lol) I might ask him to give it back to me for halloween this year. However, I have no clue of its worth and I don't want to sell it anyways. Sadly no info for Op but thought I might reply still XD
    Name:  iAgGXDQGSGOPRA6d3lJg_A.png
Views: 124
Size:  156.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Decided to post too since thread has cooled down a bit. I personally prefer mage bugface over others as well - thats why I bought it quite soon after the event for 35m and split the price with a friend. He was wearing it most of the time because I have to admit that I like halloween ghost set better. Since I've sold that one last year (not a good decision either lol) I might ask him to give it back to me for halloween this year. However, I have no clue of its worth and I don't want to sell it anyways. Sadly no info for Op but thought I might reply still XD
    Name:  iAgGXDQGSGOPRA6d3lJg_A.png
Views: 124
Size:  156.7 KB
    High five budd!I'm actually stuck in choosing ghost or bugface..but my heart tells me to get the bugface anyways coz I like bigger mouth hahahah..and it's actually an opportunity finding a seller..it happens once in a blue moon..be sure to wear that in Halloween budd! Let's creep some Arlorians and get their candies hahah
    Last edited by Ukku; 09-23-2021 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arozalihd View Post
    1b+

Sent from my DUB-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Easy to say when you own this vanity.

I see what this thread it is and how merchant tries to boost the price of something which looks way too generic.

Lb vanites are also red balloons and crimson vampire or bronze vampire and their value is under 200m.

If you pay 1b for this, is your choice but dont expect this uglyness to ever be sold for more than that. Cause it wont. Rather than buying this, buy an actual vanity which worths ur gold.

Stay woke.