Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Price check LB rogue item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Great that you find this helm especially since it was a dream. Sadly you overpaid so much. U could have gotten it way cheaper .
    Ty and Not a prob budd!a dream was fulfilled.I made pm to some owners of mage type..they want1b..and one says nfs..as a conclusion, I can't have it if i keep offering 600m(my actual budget before waking up to reality) hahah
    Last edited by Ukku; 09-21-2021 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Edit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

This bug face may look ugly but its got a good design to it. The main reason this thing costs so much is because if I remember correctly only 10 exist in the game spread over the 3 classes. Not 10 for each class but 10 as in it could be 3 war 3 mage 4 rog. I couldn't find the 2017 halloween preview thread to check.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    This bug face may look ugly but its got a good design to it. The main reason this thing costs so much is because if I remember correctly only 10 exist in the game spread over the 3 classes. Not 10 for each class but 10 as in it could be 3 war 3 mage 4 rog. I couldn't find the 2017 halloween preview thread to check.
    Mmm I have to agree to this fact.I've collected some data before actually buying..this explanation is close to the details that i got..and yah the mask details is so many...a little complicated and clean..I even struggled while making an art of it... I've zoomed it many times lol
    Last edited by Ukku; 09-21-2021 at 10:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ukku View Post
    Mmm I have to agree to this fact.I've collected some data before actually buying..this explanation is close to the details that i got..and yah the mask details is so clean..I've zoomed it many time lol
    Yep if it costs 20m I woulda bought 1000

Sent from my DUB-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arozalihd View Post
    Yep if it costs 20m I woulda bought 1000

If that's the case..I'll actually buy all pcs left and ask the mighty STS to add more so I can put them as decors in my virtual homie..I'll end my comments here..No need to actually argue about it..the answers are actually obviousand to the owners out there..be cool enough to think that you're wearing something that's almost gone..I've never got negative pms while I'm wearin mine anyways..all are compliments and offers...And if I get one"hey you look stupid or whatsoever"..well i'll just laugh hard fr
    Last edited by Ukku; 09-21-2021 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

The search bar gives plenty of information. Type sell bug face and u will notice no one bid on it. I did see a 140m offer. Imo a typical example of price manipulation. Not here to argue or whatsoever, but paying top price for something no one bids on seems shady.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

The search bar gives plenty of information. Type sell bug face and u will notice no one bid on it. I did see a 140m offer. Imo a typical example of price manipulation. Not here to argue or whatsoever, but paying top price for something no one bids on seems shady.
    I got offered x2 brown heraldic warrior sets + lvl 1 forunner set Rog + flurry mage I think, which the offer quoted was around 850m+ for my bugface

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I got offered x2 brown heraldic warrior sets + lvl 1 forunner set Rog + flurry mage I think, which the offer quoted was around 850m+ for my bugface

I knew from your reaction earlier that you own a bugface helm. It just feels shady that every owner is here in this topic trowing insane prices/offers while the search bar tells me different .

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I knew from your reaction earlier that you own a bugface helm. It just feels shady that every owner is here in this topic trowing insane prices/offers while the search bar tells me different .
    Obviously ppl who own it will tell u the price , and offers they've received before sir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Obviously ppl who own it will tell u the price , and offers they've received before sir

read your comment again. Example were the price manipulation starts. Just raising awareness to not blindly follow what 'sellers' say. Sadly theres no one here telling he would like to own one for the prices u mention. Sorry for adjusting my text.
    Last edited by swoutttt; 09-21-2021 at 11:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

read your comment again. Sadly theres no one here telling he would like to own one for the prices u mention.
    Like I said, when the time is right, and someone wants it and is willing to pay the price then we will sell if we want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Yes, it's so dope fr, one of the best Halloween vanities!

No it looks ugly as hell you're just saying that cause you own the stupid thing I bet you cried watching people say it looks like poop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xerofith View Post
    No it looks ugly as hell you're just saying that cause you own the stupid thing I bet you cried watching people say it looks like poop
    U sound mad as hell bro chill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Last edited by Ukku; 09-23-2021 at 01:34 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ukku For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Im pretty sure it was top 5 or 10 for each class, and people did ties to further increase the amount
    Regardless, it is still much rarer than 2014 Halloween or winter lb, but not as popular
    due to only having once piece, the design is weird and unnoticeable, also hard to fit in a set

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lol it's actually one of my dream vanity..I played for a year now and I paid between 800m-1b for my bugface
    You are a great artist, take advice from another artist double check exactly all the details on your work before you publish it. As there is something wrong with your face.. .. ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sumwon View Post
    You are a great artist, take advice from another artist double check exactly all the details on your work before you publish it. As there is something wrong with your face.. .. ..
    Ty budd ! It's rare for me to argue but if it's about arts,GL rebutting me..My old self..yah I've already taken many advice..But to what type of artist that I am right now, I don't actually need advice from other artists anymore.. What I need is support...why? Coz they won't give me one.. real artists appreciate everything...and whyyy??coz everything is a form of art.The ones you see ugly is a beauty for us..Artists will be artist and you can never change that fact.By the time I start hating any form of art, then that's the moment that I will need lots of advice from co-artists again..And it will never happen since I'm already awakened..I'm drawing for 18yrs budd..that's 18 years of waking up to reality..I'm seeing things clear..Experienced artists know what I'm talking about.May I ask?Are you one of us?If you are, there's something wrong within you..I think you need more years and more drawings to make before you actually get out of that box..If you happen to become a true experienced artist, everything you see will be food for your eyes..Shoutout to the artists who are reading this..I have a quick advice.."Don't be shy to show your artworks.The fact that it's art you're into is already beautiful."
    Last edited by Ukku; 09-21-2021 at 09:23 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ukku For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Dopeeeeee for sure

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Great that you find this helm especially since it was a dream. Sadly you overpaid so much. U could have gotten it way cheaper .
    I just realized is this inspired from It? Thats dope if it is

Oops wrong quote sorry bout that
    Meant to quote this picture

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Xuds; 09-21-2021 at 10:11 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Xuds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Ty budd ! It's rare for me to argue but if it's about arts,GL rebutting me..My old self..yah I've already taken many advice..But to what type of artist that I am right now, I don't actually need advice from other artists anymore.. What I need is support...why? Coz they won't give me one.. real artists appreciate everything...and whyyy??coz everything is a form of art.The ones you see ugly is a beauty for us..Artists will be artist and you can never change that fact.By the time I start hating any form of art, then that's the moment that I will need lots of advice from co-artists again..And it will never happen since I'm already awakened..I'm drawing for 18yrs budd..that's 18 years of waking up to reality..I'm seeing things clear..Experienced artists know what I'm talking about.May I ask?Are you one of us?If you are, there's something wrong within you..I think you need more years and more drawings to make before you actually get out of that box..If you happen to become a true experienced artist, everything you see will be food for your eyes..Shoutout to the artists who are reading this..I have a quick advice.."Don't be shy to show your artworks.The fact that it's art you're into is already beautiful."
    True
    Im drawing in paper/canvas or wall xD,and i can said there's no ugly draw,every shape that u make in ur paper/canvas is showing what ur souls looks like
    Im drawing since kindergarten,til now
    Keep drawing,at least its make u happy,dont listen to jelly ppl who dont have any courage to show what he can make
    xD

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Terracraft For This Useful Post: