Thread: EVG nerfs are more problematic to Warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default EVG nerfs are more problematic to Warriors.

Changes to gold drop from EVG has hurt warriors significantly more than proc stacking.

Proc stacking allowed warriors to clear EVG waves, and if you have played EVG during this expansion, warriors are still able to clear EVG waves hence proc stacking isn't needed.

But now that gold drop from EVG is reduced, and new maps are boss-only maps, the demand for having a warrior in party will probably be reduced to 0.

A good suggestion would be for the bosses to cause insta-death to everyone unless they have warrior's horn shield. And so the runs aren't slower, maybe decrease boss health!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

"probably" not, it's already reduced to 0 mounted teams warrior are not called, random players leave room when warrior's enter.

The way is to really sell everything and change classes at a loss of a lot of gold, since nothing is done to the new favor, I advise you to do the same.

Thanos finger snap affected us all, we're just dust in the middle of Arlor.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nouts View Post
    "probably" not, it's already reduced to 0 mounted teams warrior are not called, random players leave room when warrior's enter.

The way is to really sell everything and change classes at a loss of a lot of gold, since nothing is done to the new favor, I advise you to do the same.

Thanos finger snap affected us all, we're just dust in the middle of Arlor.

I am a mage, just pitying the warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Welp its dark times for us warrs i have invested ao much time and gold ofc on my warr and it almost seems impossible to switch since i would be selling good items half the price and ppl are not even willing to buy that too.
    Its like warrs are almost dead and none buying warr items.
    Its seems like a time to level up to 81 and take a small break then come back when new weaps release to see if its really worth to stay as a warr or nah.
    Always knew that this was coming so alr have 3 chars to 76 level.

Goldshrimp
    Sent from my RMX2193 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Warriors been top class last 2-3 years, it's like everyone forgot that suddenly. I get it's a bitter pill to swallow but give it some time before new gears come. The changes they made will benefit the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Warriors been top class last 2-3 years, it's like everyone forgot that suddenly. I get it's a bitter pill to swallow but give it some time before new gears come. The changes they made will benefit the game.
    U don't event get the point.... no matter what gears come, warrs will not be needed in new maps because of the design of new maps.

If warr get good lvl 81 arc weapon proc, so will rog and mages. They will still be doing 4 dps parties rendering warriors useless.

EVG was a map designed to make warrior useful for tanking the mobs, and perhaps clearing it. I think the intention was for warriors to tank, and mages to clear, and rog to kill boss. This way all class are needed.

But now that EVG is worse than DM, warriors don't have a role no matter what they get. Ppl will be running 4 dps parties. Think about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

You say it correctly.. warrs were prolly made to tank in this map, but due the proc stacking they could clear it aswell. Making warriors way to strong. I think warriors were spoiled a bit to much. And therefor I understand the frustration comming from warriors. The part were u say no matter what gears come, warriors will not be needed in new maps is nothing more then a guess based on nothing. Devs will give this priority same as they will look into mage. Patience................

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Increase gold loot for evg will solve this problem tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

You say it correctly.. warrs were prolly made to tank in this map, but due the proc stacking they could clear it aswell. Making warriors way to strong. I think warriors were spoiled a bit to much. And therefor I understand the frustration comming from warriors. The part were u say no matter what gears come, warriors will not be needed in new maps is nothing more then a guess based on nothing. Devs will give this priority same as they will look into mage. Patience................
    It's not a guess based on nothing, its an educated presumption based on how boss-only maps are currently played. Look at hydra and Orrick for example!

Warriors will have to literally do more damage than Rogs to these bosses to be useful lmao. Please think about this.

In what scenario do you think having a warrior in party is better than 4 dps? 4 Rogs are currently killing ekenta in less than 15 sec, with lvl 81 arcanes, maybe it will take 7 seconds. Having 1 warrior instead of rog will definitely make it slower.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

So if they come up with an idea that warriors get a debuff weapon wich benefits the team? It's just an idea I came up with in 10seconds.. I'm sure with the time devs have they come with way better ideas. I rest my case and again be patient.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

So if they come up with an idea that warriors get a debuff weapon wich benefits the team? It's just an idea I came up with in 10seconds.. I'm sure with the time devs have they come with way better ideas. I rest my case and again be patient.
    You are too optimistic. If you have played the current maps they are full of instakill, you make a pull and suddenly an instakill kills you, in the portal bosses, you just have to learn the mechanics, no "teamwork" as the dev said so much for months. no matter how strong you are a misstep and you die for instakill. You cannot protect, you cannot kill, you cannot do almost anything. This is the balance that you wanted so much? How do you think a new weapon will solve this? even in the best of cases you will need a weapon that kills the boss in 5 seconds which will bring more imbalance .. even infested was better the war had a job blocking the boss. On the other hand, why didn't they fix the rogue procs? they can still combine weapons to kill everything in their path in seconds, no matter how strong they are...

Pd: I am war and I was always in favor of the nerf, but this is already ridiculous, not only did they fix the procs, now they no longer activate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Reflect has made a big comeback in this expansion. Maybe ebon aegis 2.0 coming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Ebon Aegis 2.0 incoming. When elite maps drop for end game and gold is moved there, you will probably want whatever proc sts is creating for them( part of it will be reflect im guessing.) At least it would be a proper warrior class proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    You are too optimistic. If you have played the current maps they are full of instakill, you make a pull and suddenly an instakill kills you, in the portal bosses, you just have to learn the mechanics, no "teamwork" as the dev said so much for months. no matter how strong you are a misstep and you die for instakill. You cannot protect, you cannot kill, you cannot do almost anything. This is the balance that you wanted so much? How do you think a new weapon will solve this? even in the best of cases you will need a weapon that kills the boss in 5 seconds which will bring more imbalance .. even infested was better the war had a job blocking the boss. On the other hand, why didn't they fix the rogue procs? they can still combine weapons to kill everything in their path in seconds, no matter how strong they are...

Pd: I am war and I was always in favor of the nerf, but this is already ridiculous, not only did they fix the procs, now they no longer activate.
    Optimistic? Maybe a little what choice do i/we have?
    I'm not discussing the instakills wich count for every class. I dont see how this would be worse for warriors then the other 2 classes. But I assume we get elite maps and maybe portals? Game needs to be challenging again. And about the rogue/ mage procs: They need to fix that asap.
    I understand your concerns, but we cant rush into conclusions before we see the end result. One thing is for sure devs had many time to prepare, and it will be a make or break for the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Optimistic? Maybe a little what choice do i/we have?
    I'm not discussing the instakills wich count for every class. I dont see how this would be worse for warriors then the other 2 classes. But I assume we get elite maps and maybe portals? Game needs to be challenging again. And about the rogue/ mage procs: They need to fix that asap.
    I understand your concerns, but we cant rush into conclusions before we see the end result. One thing is for sure devs had many time to prepare, and it will be a make or break for the game.
    Of course they all die, so it is preferable to go with mages and rogues and kill mobs and bosses quickly, than 1 war hindering, without damage and without being able to control the minimum of what happens on the map. what is the point of improving? to have full armor and hp if 1 mob kills you in 1 hit no matter what you do. let's not talk about damage or killing ... have you gone to a new portal? the war dies and the pt continues as if nothing had happened ... on the other hand, if we take valley, elite and new weapons as an example, they could arrive in 3 months or more or even next year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Ebon Aegis 2.0 incoming. When elite maps drop for end game and gold is moved there, you will probably want whatever proc sts is creating for them( part of it will be reflect im guessing.) At least it would be a proper warrior class proc.
    No please... having to depend on your proc being activated by chance to kill 1 mob... no thanks...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

currently not even for the warrior tank to serve, I believe that even with the arrival of arcane 81 it won't change much, as a debuff would kill itself at the same time with 4 dps in team, and it's not a guess anyone with even a little bit of intelligence understands how the new maps work, if you don't understand I'll explain:
    EVERYONE DIES, BUT NOT EVERYONE HAVE THE SAME DAMAGE, THEN IT DOESN'T MATTER HAVING LIFE AND YES DAMAGE, SO THE WARRIORS ARE USELESS, IN ALL OF THE OCCASION TYPE.

need proof? create a war and play with these maps, "for there is no basis for what we say".

Good game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nouts View Post
    currently not even for the warrior tank to serve, I believe that even with the arrival of arcane 81 it won't change much, as a debuff would kill itself at the same time with 4 dps in team, and it's not a guess anyone with even a little bit of intelligence understands how the new maps work, if you don't understand I'll explain:
    EVERYONE DIES, BUT NOT EVERYONE HAVE THE SAME DAMAGE, THEN IT DOESN'T MATTER HAVING LIFE AND YES DAMAGE, SO THE WARRIORS ARE USELESS, IN ALL OF THE OCCASION TYPE.

need proof? create a war and play with these maps, "for there is no basis for what we say".

Good game

He's saying for Warriors lvl 81 proc to have a debuff which significantly weakens the bosses so much that it will be better to have 1 warr + 3 dps than to have 4 dps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    No please... having to depend on your proc being activated by chance to kill 1 mob... no thanks...
    2.0 means an upgraded version usually. I wouldn't be so narrow minded to the potential of a reflect based proc. It could add a way to greatly boost damage that warriors need.

Also keep in mind that sts will probably adjust the map in the near future(remember when there wasnt any spiders in evg?).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    2.0 means an upgraded version usually. I wouldn't be so narrow minded to the potential of a reflect based proc. It could add a way to greatly boost damage that warriors need.

Also keep in mind that sts will probably adjust the map in the near future(remember when there wasnt any spiders in evg?).
    I can't imagine a scenario where it doesn't get out of control, like it already did.