Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the reason why it is the best expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    ahahahahahahahaha of course when I don't miss a hit by mistake and they reflect instant death
    You said it yourself. Lol. You hit it by "mistake". Be cautious and pay attention to red zones next time.

It's not just about stats, gears, and all that...it's about being careful, strategic, and your capability to execute proper timing.... clearly something that has been forgotten in Arcane Legends due to years of bland and repetitive content.

To me, Heracleion defines the "Best Expansion Ever" statement that was made years ago.
    Last edited by Aldous; 09-22-2021 at 01:54 AM.
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aldous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    The juggernaut should resist damage reduction debuffs. But still vs the boss my damage is the same as my damage towards the mobs there. Dodging attacks as a warrior isn't possible though. I watched the vid, the only time I really got dmg debuffed was at the start, I used jugger in every group of mobs so I did not get any damage reduction from them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Wait, juggernauts actually capable of stopping class statistical debuffs from being applied? I read it's description in-game and nothing of that sort is mentioned there.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 09-22-2021 at 01:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

It resists debuffs too. Go to mogera gather a ton of mobs charge jug and watch; you won't get any debuffs other than poison over time dot.

Last edited by Encryptions; 09-22-2021 at 02:00 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    You said it yourself. Lol. You hit it by "mistake". Be cautious and pay attention to red zones next time.

It's not just about stats, gears, and all that...it's about being careful, strategic, and your capability to execute proper timing.... clearly something that has been forgotten in Arcane Legends due to years of bland and repetitive content.

To me, Heracleion defines the "Best Expansion Ever" statement that was made years ago.
    At the moment I am a good player and I know how to play and believe me .. you die no matter what you have, you die !!
    You don't have 5k points for sure

And yes is my favorite expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

It's not difficult, it's just dumb. The bosses spawn "surprise pools" without giving any red area warning and boom insta kill. Now can't even rejoin because you were unlucky. No skill required at all just be lucky so that you don't get "surprise pooled". Also the surprise reflect mechanics on the mobs lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

At the moment I am a good player and I know how to play and believe me .. you die no matter what you have, you die !!
    You don't have 5k points for sure

And yes is my favorite expansion
    You die and you claim to know how to play? Lol. Read your statement again please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

It resists debuffs too. Go to mogera gather a ton of mobs charge jug and watch; you won't get any debuffs.

Okay, so i watched the video again and skipped to 5:43 this time. I noticed the red icon under your characters UI bar plenty of times. (Red circle with 2 white swords = Damage debuff)

It means they kept lowering your damage. I'm not sure of the juggernaut thing. I'm positive it's not capable of removing stat debuffs. Maybe the mogera thing is a bug because it clearly isn't working in the following video as far as i've seen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Okay, so i watched the video again and skipped to 5:43 this time. I noticed the red icon under your characters UI bar plenty of times. (Red circle with 2 white swords = Damage debuff)

It means they kept lowering your damage. I'm not sure of the juggernaut thing. I'm positive it's not capable of removing stat debuffs. Maybe the mogera thing is a bug because it clearly isn't working here?
    Yes there I was pming a friend not paying attention at all on the mobs.
    I would like to have wars doing more dmg to atleast feel useful. To me I can afford any play any class spend tons on each and not worry but there are people who can't afford to do that and when they play as a war because it was op recently they lose out on so much.

Last edited by Encryptions; 09-22-2021 at 02:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    It's not difficult, it's just dumb. The bosses spawn "surprise pools" without giving any red area warning and boom insta kill. Now can't even rejoin because you were unlucky. No skill required at all just be lucky so that you don't get "surprise pooled". Also the surprise reflect mechanics on the mobs lol.
    Use a bit of brain, it is easy to counter the surprise pool = WAIT FOR IT TO F*KING SPAWN = now you can attack no more surprises. When the pool disappears again, WAIT AGAIN before you attack.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

You die and you claim to know how to play? Lol. Read your statement again please.
    Well, give me your name at stake. I want to see how professional you are if you die 1 time. I call you a fool for thinking that not dying in an expa this deadly is being "better"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Yes there I was pming a friend not paying attention at all on the mobs.

I see. Hey encryptions, i respect you looking out for warriors but we have to be aware of the maps being completely unique now.

Vardan valley was like shuyal arena, half baked, empty'ish and bugged.

This expansion is brand new and the developers actually polished it and filled it with details. We should observe and learn the new essentials then creating an echo chamber of complaints... This isn't directed at you. It's directed to everyone.

(Anyone thinking of harassing encryptions, please be rational and constructive. Or if you have nothing nice to say, disperse instead. Thanks.)
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 09-22-2021 at 02:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Well, give me your name at stake. I want to see how professional you are if you die 1 time. I call you a fool for thinking that not dying in an expa this deadly is being "better"
    I didn't say I'm better than you or anyone. My point is, there are a whooole lot of strategies you can apply to keep yourself from dying despite the maps being so "deadly" as you claim. Use these strategies to your advantage instead of mindlessly attacking literally everything in new maps then complain in forums about dying too much.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aldous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I didn't say I'm better than you or anyone. My point is, there are a whooole lot of strategies you can apply to keep yourself from dying despite the maps being so "deadly" as you claim. Use these strategies to your advantage instead of mindlessly attacking literally everything in new maps then complain in forums about dying too much.
    I agree with you. After this expansion it has became very obvious that Arcane Legends was nearly on it's way to becoming an other generic, boring mindless button mashing Korean-esque MMORPG on the market along with the millions of clones viz a viz....

It seems people lost their way and arcane legends identity for strategies nearly fizzled out as you can see with people wanting to be a class that is supposed to deal low damage (Warriors in every game out there never deal much damage to begin with) to deal millions per hit.

We should be thankful the developers allow warriors to have an ultimate that gives 6x str.

The fact i saw people here asking for 2x ult and proc stacking (This will exclude all new players and only current/Rich players will benefit this) to be a thing was mind boggling and proved to me they don't know what they're talking about.

Like these guys clearly care only about themselves. At this point they should just be banned or just quit honestly. Better for the community and the games health for the toxic cancer to be diagnosed and cured.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 09-22-2021 at 03:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I agree with you. After this expansion it has became very obvious that Arcane Legends was nearly on it's way to becoming an other generic, boring mindless button mashing Korean-esque MMORPG on the market along with the millions of clones viz a viz....

It seems people lost their way and arcane legends identity for strategies nearly fizzled out as you can see with people wanting to be a class that is supposed to deal low damage (Warriors in every game out there never deal much damage to begin with) to deal millions per hit.

We should be thankful the developers allow warriors to have an ultimate that gives 6x str.

The fact i saw people here asking for 2x ult and proc stacking (This will exclude all new players and only current/Rich players will benefit this) to be a thing was mind boggling and proved to me they don't know what they're talking about.

Like these guys clearly care only about themselves. At this point they should just be banned or just quit honestly. Better for the community and the games health for the toxic cancer to be diagnosed and cured.
    Yes, it would probably only be you and 10 more crazy people in the forums. this expansion is horrible and riddled with bugs. And if it's as good as you say, why doesn't anyone play it? enter the map and please go to 1 of the 4 empty maps of the expansion before talking nonsense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Why don't you better do a comparison of what a rogue did in the war 76 comparison at that time? Stop crying seriously, kid. The warriors killed everything in 3 seconds. The rogue didn't do that when the maximum was level 76 (rule out your case, you have a lot of gold to equip, don't mention yourself as an "example").
    I can't believe you're stupid enough to waste 2 hours trying it knowing that the game is for team play.
    the funny part is that with just one sentence any war can contradict you and prove that you don't even know what you're talking about, lets go:

If rogues were really bad, why was it necessary to nerf the warrior class instead of boosting the rogue class to make rogues a good class again?

Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Yes, it would probably only be you and 10 more people.
    You know what....you're actually right. If it means i get to play with only 10 people who are highly likely to remember simple patterns for more then the amount of seconds i can count with each finger on both my hands....then im sold!

Finally, to play the game and use *God forgive me for mentioning this forbidden set of complex methods* My eyes and critical thinking skills....i will die peacefully lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default the reason why it is the best expansion

I see that players forgot how hard was to run a new content in solo mode . Even harder after 2 years of being able to clear in a blink . Be happy and be friendly guys . Now you need friends more then ever .

PS gg STS you delivered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Reason why people are dying is because nobody cares to play their role. Role playing is a myth in this game. Everyone wants to put Rambo's headband and pew, pew, pew. I see dps jumping in big pools and dying, i see warriors not healing team. Everyone is damage focused.

1. If every class would play their role, we would not need "balance changes". Warrior would go in front, grab 1 mob or few, both dps would hit them and use buff/support spells to kill, against reflection shields and debuffs warrior would use horn, pets would be timed to cover mistakes or as support to buff stats. Well, but this is just bed time story i believe STS is trying to bring to life at all cost.
    2. Majority wants to be fast, in killing, in farming gold, running events (in short: playing game).

Both visions have pros and cons, but AL has evolved from 1st to 2nd and from reading forums and talking to friends in game i believe 2nd option is more welcomed by majority. Who cares, if someone dies few times, there are ankhs to stand up on same position. Who cares, that warrior can heal you and keep team alive, it just slows run and everyone wants to be efficient in farming.

No offense
    5k pts OP is proud about is great result, but be honest, was it hard to earn this while running Ekenta's map endlessly in 4x dps party each 10-15sec?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

You know what....you're actually right. If it means i get to play with only 10 people who are highly likely to remember simple patterns for more then the amount of seconds i can count with each finger on both my hands....then im sold!

Finally, to play the game and use *God forgive me for mentioning this forbidden set of complex methods* My eyes and critical thinking skills....i will die peacefully lol
    a mob exploding into a thousand pieces and killing everyone around it, wow what a complex mechanic!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    Reason why people are dying is because nobody cares to play their role. Role playing is a myth in this game. Everyone wants to put Rambo's headband and pew, pew, pew. I see dps jumping in big pools and dying, i see warriors not healing team. Everyone is damage focused.

1. If every class would play their role, we would not need "balance changes". Warrior would go in front, grab 1 mob or few, both dps would hit them and use buff/support spells to kill, against reflection shields and debuffs warrior would use horn, pets would be timed to cover mistakes or as support to buff stats. Well, but this is just bed time story i believe STS is trying to bring to life at all cost.
    2. Majority wants to be fast, in killing, in farming gold, running events (in short: playing game).

Both visions have pros and cons, but AL has evolved from 1st to 2nd and from reading forums and talking to friends in game i believe 2nd option is more welcomed by majority. Who cares, if someone dies few times, there are ankhs to stand up on same position. Who cares, that warrior can heal you and keep team alive, it just slows run and everyone wants to be efficient in farming.

No offense
    5k pts OP is proud about is great result, but be honest, was it hard to earn this while running Ekenta's map endlessly in 4x dps party each 10-15sec?
    I see rogues literally "shattered by random lightning"