Here is the video. https://youtu.be/vxjqCiXNrEM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    At time 2:13 you should have used rage ultimate to destroy it. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formature View Post
    the funny part is that with just one sentence any war can contradict you and prove that you don't even know what you're talking about, lets go:

If rogues were really bad, why was it necessary to nerf the warrior class instead of boosting the rogue class to make rogues a good class again?

Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk
    DPS would still be better even if proc stacking existed. You guys need to start thinking lol instead of mindlessly blaming proc stacking nerfs.

The new maps are boss-only maps similar to infested and hydra. Warriors aren't needed there. Please THINK.

Unless warriors can out-dps bd rogs and mages, they won't be needed in those maps proc stacking or not. THINK

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    DPS would still be better even if proc stacking existed. You guys need to start thinking lol instead of mindlessly blaming proc stacking nerfs.

The new maps are boss-only maps similar to infested and hydra. Warriors aren't needed there. Please THINK.

Unless warriors can out-dps bd rogs and mages, they won't be needed in those maps proc stacking or not. THINK

Can't you understand that if there had never been a proc stack there wouldn't be anyone complaining? the fact is that sts knowing everything (it wasn't a bug and never was) added this to the game and simply removed it , no one is blaming proc stacking , anyway rogue and mage have 2 proc 76 weapons that match unlike war and this is solely sts' fault because she's the one who made this whole mess.

I think the ones who need to THINK are you Rogues who asked to nerf classes in PVE, this is already self-explanatory...

obviously the new portals are the same as hydra/orrick , obviously that Rogues and mages will dominate and we know very well that proc stacking will not change that but it will make the warriors serve as something no longer even as a tank are being useful because of these instakills of the bosses.
    Knowing that the new maps are for rogues/mages, evg was for war and the rogues insisted on nerfing the war when in reality it was the mages who took the rogues slots (I think the ones who should have thought back there were you), you are telling me to think of something but when it was the Rogues that should think you didn't think.

we know very well that even with proc stacking mages and rogues will continue to be the main damage classes, we warriors could act like retards and ask for nerf rogues like the rogues did with warriors, but we know that nerfing a class in PVE is something totally nonsense.
    we just want the warriors to have enough damage to be at least useful vs the bosses.

Last edited by Formature; 09-22-2021 at 04:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Can't you understand that if there had never been a proc stack there wouldn't be anyone complaining? the fact is that sts knowing everything (it wasn't a bug and never was) added this to the game and simply removed it , no one is blaming proc stacking , anyway rogue and mage have 2 proc 76 weapons that match unlike war and this is solely sts' fault because she's the one who made this whole mess.

I think the ones who need to THINK are you Rogues who asked to nerf classes in PVE, this is already self-explanatory...

obviously the new portals are the same as hydra/orrick , obviously that rogues and mages will dominate and we know very well that proc stacking will not change that but it will make the warriors do something since they are not serving as a "tank" of those instakill.
    Knowing that the new maps are for rogues/mages, evg was for war and the rogues insisted on nerfing the war when in reality it was the mages who took the rogues slots (I think the ones who should have thought back there were you), you are telling me to think of something but when it was the Rogues that should think you didn't think.

we know very well that even with proc stacking mages and rogues will continue to be the main damage classes, we warriors could act like retards and ask for nerf rogues like the rogues did with warriors, but we know that nerfing a class in PVE is something totally nonsense.
    we just want the warriors to have enough damage to be at least useful vs the bosses.

If warriors are doing enough dmg to replace a dps class then they aren't really warriors, lol.

The maps are designed to make dps dominate. Even if warriors get proc stacking, it won't fix this issue.

There are only 2 ways to fix the situation without the addition of proc stacking.

1) Make EVG drop more gold, it was the only map where warriors are necessary. It was designed to make warriors useful to tank the mobs. I played EVG yesterday to try it out, and warriors are clearing waves just fine with 1 weapon proc; proc stack isn't needed. But due to the nerf to EVG, ppl aren't running it anymore.

2) As I said on another post, cause these new boss-only maps to instakill all party members unless they are 100%invulnerable by Horn of Renew. This way, all parties will have to include 1 warrior.

Nerfing Rogs or Buffing warrs won't fix anything. Rogs, as a class, is designed to kill bosses, and if at any point warriors are dealing equivalent damage to boss as rogues, then that's imbalanced.

Again, the problem is the design of the new maps that's causing warriors to be useless, not the removal of proc stacking, and with this I rest my case

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

If warriors are doing enough dmg to replace a dps class then they aren't really warriors, lol.

The maps are designed to make dps dominate. Even if warriors get proc stacking, it won't fix this issue.

There are only 2 ways to fix the situation without the addition of proc stacking.

1) Make EVG drop more gold, it was the only map where warriors are necessary. It was designed to make warriors useful to tank the mobs. I played EVG yesterday to try it out, and warriors are clearing waves just fine with 1 weapon proc; proc stack isn't needed. But due to the nerf to EVG, ppl aren't running it anymore.

2) As I said on another post, cause these new boss-only maps to instakill all party members unless they are 100%invulnerable by Horn of Renew. This way, all parties will have to include 1 warrior.

Nerfing Rogs or Buffing warrs won't fix anything. Rogs, as a class, is designed to kill bosses, and if at any point warriors are dealing equivalent damage to boss as rogues, then that's imbalanced.

Again, the problem is the design of the new maps that's causing warriors to be useless, not the removal of proc stacking, and with this I rest my case

in AL warrior it is a mix of tanker(defenser) with dps Fighter, and he was never stronger than rogue, as you said the new map was made for rogues/mages to stand out and evg for warrior, although rogues were never bad in evg , and were replaced by mages and not warriors .

war dealing the same damage that rogue is really an imbalance but being useless to the point of not even tanking is by far a balancing act.

the problem is not just the design of the map, but that it took 2 years to release a map and saying that it would have an incredible balance that would need the 3 classes to go through each map one of them and in the end it ended up being less balanced than the others ( i know that arcanes 81 will still have to come and i hope it really is balanced but until then it will stay that way ).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

in AL warrior it is a mix of tanker(defenser) with dps Fighter, and he was never stronger than rogue, as you said the new map was made for rogues/mages to stand out and evg for warrior, although rogues were never bad in evg , and were replaced by mages and not warriors .

war dealing the same damage that rogue is really an imbalance but being useless to the point of not even tanking is by far a balancing act.

the problem is not just the design of the map, but that it took 2 years to release a map and saying that it would have an incredible balance that would need the 3 classes to go through each map one of them and in the end it ended up being less balanced than the others ( i know that arcanes 81 will still have to come and i hope it really is balanced but until then it will stay that way ).

I have already provided a simple solution.... cause these new gold loot maps bosses to instakill all party members unless they are shielded by Horn of Renew.

Warriors will then be useful, and timing this ability correctly would require skill ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I have already provided a simple solution.... cause these new gold loot maps bosses to instakill all party members unless they are shielded by Horn of Renew.

Warriors will then be useful, and timing this ability correctly would require skill ^^

actually that wouldn't be enough since groucho AA does the same thing you're suggesting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

actually that wouldn't be enough since groucho AA does the same thing you're suggesting.

Hehe yeah, it's Glowstick AA, hence they will need to re-adjust that pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Hehe yeah, it's Glowstick AA, hence they will need to re-adjust that pet.

I don't know if the glow is countering the instakill , the groucho I know is coutering the instakill in the last portal.
    Maybe it's not a good idea to readjust the pet, they should to increase the mob spawn making it necessary a war in the pt to have time to load the ultimate since with 4 rogues/mages it's not even necessary to have ulti (I mean the last portal because it's the only one that was really bad for warrior before this last hp and damage boost update)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    Reason why people are dying is because nobody cares to play their role. Role playing is a myth in this game. Everyone wants to put Rambo's headband and pew, pew, pew. I see dps jumping in big pools and dying, i see warriors not healing team. Everyone is damage focused.

1. If every class would play their role, we would not need "balance changes". Warrior would go in front, grab 1 mob or few, both dps would hit them and use buff/support spells to kill, against reflection shields and debuffs warrior would use horn, pets would be timed to cover mistakes or as support to buff stats. Well, but this is just bed time story i believe STS is trying to bring to life at all cost.
    2. Majority wants to be fast, in killing, in farming gold, running events (in short: playing game).

Both visions have pros and cons, but AL has evolved from 1st to 2nd and from reading forums and talking to friends in game i believe 2nd option is more welcomed by majority. Who cares, if someone dies few times, there are ankhs to stand up on same position. Who cares, that warrior can heal you and keep team alive, it just slows run and everyone wants to be efficient in farming.

No offense
    5k pts OP is proud about is great result, but be honest, was it hard to earn this while running Ekenta's map endlessly in 4x dps party each 10-15sec?
    This is right i see this too, while running on a map even if there is each class on a map it is just like running solo because there not doing their job, no cooperation on killing. Every class want to deal damage and kill fast just like marathon to kill but not all but sometimes there is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I don't know if the glow is countering the instakill , the groucho I know is coutering the instakill in the last portal.
    Maybe it's not a good idea to readjust the pet, they should to increase the mob spawn making it necessary a war in the pt to have time to load the ultimate since with 4 rogues/mages it's not even necessary to have ulti (I mean the last portal because it's the only one that was really bad for warrior before this last hp and damage boost update)

Thanks for the info about groucho.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post: