Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

From rogues side:

Yes, I can see how warrior useless now, but increasing difficulty of maps isn't the way, it will be just dead expansion, after last update I have ran 3 hours in new maps, made like 3-4m, this gold i can easily make in dm faster... just running new maps because not bored yet

Why I prefer to run new maps without warrior:
    Simple - because it's lower damage than mage/rogue and warrior doesnt help much even he is pro/skilled (call it whatever u want). Warriors just doesn't have proper skills to be real tank in this game, or their skills are broken
    Which warrior i would like in my party in new maps? ofc who will make my runs faster, how he can do it without quitting his role of tank:
    - if he can give me immune to reflected damage, immune to stuns, slows etc (this buff can be included to "rallying cry" skill)
    - give me some immortality more often than once per 22 sec, here some bug about warrior's heal ( https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ve-shield-quot ), but doesnt look like anyone supported me to repair it lol, because most of u are selfish warriors and only want to have damage instead some abilities for party
    - terror blade always welcomed in party, especially in party with mages, but price is 50m still? lol... this should be reduced ofc if u want see ALL warriors useful in maps but not only richie ones
    - taunt? taunts in this game is just a joke (also it has small area of effect), and not working properly, simple example: pool with sharks in mecharydon's lair, it goes to random player instead going to warrior who just axed boss, another example is that mob-bomb who choose target and follows it, and it never change target even if warrior used skill with taunt close to that mob
    -some old suggestion about GREAT BUFF for parties who has all classes, pathetic +30%damage or something like that won't work at all, if there will be +200gl or +100% stacking damage (or atleast +100% boss damage) its ok then

I can make this list of suggestions much longer how to make warrior useful and still keeping balance without increasing difficulty of maps, but who cares lol, devs care only about $$$, warriors care only about making damage as 2 other dps classes, good luck for you all, and in the end I want to tell (as every warrior told at 76 expansion): "go play another class if you don't like your current class now"
    Last edited by -Rogue-; 09-22-2021 at 05:44 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to -Rogue- For This Useful Post: