Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lessen the requirements opening the new cyclical maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Default Lessen the requirements opening the new cyclical maps

It barely opened even during the whole fast cap duration and expansion. It'll be alot slower then.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I agree

Sent from me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Maps are opened by killing mobs and bosses on normal maps, but due to their low drop, no token, no gear, no points, and their instakill everywhere, due to recent changes, people don't play and the bar fills up slower

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Maps are opened by killing mobs and bosses on normal maps, but due to their low drop, no token, no gear, no points, and their instakill everywhere, due to recent changes, people don't play and the bar fills up slower
    Actually there are plenty of loots in the new maps, but the current buff to mobs/Boss make it even more tedious to run then before.
    A reduction on the requirements for portals opening + addition of token loot on Boss and mini bosses would help.
    As for the instakill well, kills by mobs can be evaded pretty easily just by paying attention to the red zones, reflections, etc. As for bosses attacks o would say the same, pay attention to red zones to dodge the attacks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    As for bosses attacks o would say the same, pay attention to red zones to dodge the attacks.
    Oh yes? This is why you died 4 times at main boss of 4th map when we met today in random pt? lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to trade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Actually there are plenty of loots in the new maps, but the current buff to mobs/Boss make it even more tedious to run then before.
    A reduction on the requirements for portals opening + addition of token loot on Boss and mini bosses would help.
    As for the instakill well, kills by mobs can be evaded pretty easily just by paying attention to the red zones, reflections, etc. As for bosses attacks o would say the same, pay attention to red zones to dodge the attacks.
    ah yes, tell me which drops you can get.
    You don't need to reduce the requirements for it to open, you need people to farm them, the beginning of the expansion with a good number of people running the maps, the bar filled up fast enough.
    No tokens drop and one point per boss seems like a bad joke.
    Regarding the other point, the previous comment have already answered it, and since you have no control over the procs, the reflexes kill you in one hit, among other things.
    What do you want to kill a mob one by one? That's why the rogues quickly clean the mobs, they can evade those attacks, but what option does a war have? kill 1 mob every 5 minutes or not use proc and be even more useless ...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

actually it was moving super fast before update but now *sighs*

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Devs should run new maps with legend items. See if its easy

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

also people are doing dm atm than farming new map

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trade View Post
    Oh yes? This is why you died 4 times at main boss of 4th map when we met today in random pt? lol
    Clearly wasn't paying attention to the game, tends to happen when doing other stuff while playing, so yes, that's why I died 4 times.
    Ps: never feed ur cat while playing, I've died several times in evg thanks to that as well .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    ah yes, tell me which drops you can get.
    You don't need to reduce the requirements for it to open, you need people to farm them, the beginning of the expansion with a good number of people running the maps, the bar filled up fast enough.
    No tokens drop and one point per boss seems like a bad joke.
    Regarding the other point, the previous comment have already answered it, and since you have no control over the procs, the reflexes kill you in one hit, among other things.
    What do you want to kill a mob one by one? That's why the rogues quickly clean the mobs, they can evade those attacks, but what option does a war have? kill 1 mob every 5 minutes or not use proc and be even more useless ...
    Each boss drops a different piece of the legendary set, the map has a really good gold drop from chests 300g-6k, minibosses 2k-8k and bosses 18k- 45k (all those numbers with 800gl) , drop craftable that can be used in further items as the expansion advances. Still I agree that adding tokens to the loot would be very appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Each boss drops a different piece of the legendary set, the map has a really good gold drop from chests 300g-6k, minibosses 2k-8k and bosses 18k- 45k (all those numbers with 800gl) , drop craftable that can be used in further items as the expansion advances. Still I agree that adding tokens to the loot would be very appreciated.
    Legendary set that hardly drops, and that are worth little and little useful. 50k with 800gl every 30min you will become a millionaire!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Portals in new maps still haven't opened and this is as busy as they will be. At this rate we won't see them open once a week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Great insights above.

I highly agree that these maps are unsatisfying given their difficulty and flawed mechanics. The legendary loot will become more common for every opening, quickly making them dirt cheap.

Even after three years, Deepmarsh prevails. Gold farming is the current trend and will continue to be so until the end of time. The concept of granting larger rewards (gold) based on time invested is far more secure and assuring than some random generator.

And by flaws in the mechanics of these new maps, I mean it by some of our skills have been rendered useless as a result of all this reflection and immunity.

The fact that a sizable portion of the community are still reeling from financial setbacks, with several players that already have left from this significant change of mechanics and expectations from the long overdue expansion... in which we're patiently waiting yet again for the said balance changes.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 09-23-2021 at 08:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Disagrees on reducing requirements for opening cycle portal. This keeps the loots a lil more rare. But yah, the recent changes to mob difficulty make the regular maps to grindy. Random player joins, uses SS to run to boss, dies n leaves map. What a mess. For a minute I could run ghost pt and SLOWLY clear the map. During fast cap, my FL n guild list was full, lots of ppl online, today dead dead dead....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

5 days since ekenta was open? Look at that bar rn....how long do we have to wait for each ekenta opening?? 2 weeks? Cus it sure looks like it..ppl dont wanna wait 2 weeks to play a boss....fix this problem sts smh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

I think maybe allow to count also map 1-2 to open ekanta. I mean it’s new expansion but I have seen people running more deep marsh than there, or not even playing anymore. I was very excited with new maps but They became too annoying to worth a farm. Basically we just do dailies and we don’t even need killing the bosses just focus on mobs and leave. Also is really easy to level up, you don’t really need to run new maps for high xp, has other options easier and better on xp. That way bars gonna never be full. If people are concerned with gears drops, they could reduce the drop rate. But I hope they are still working to settle how everything going to be.
    Last edited by mhysaa; 09-23-2021 at 08:47 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

+1 lessen the requirements pls, just a bit, because rn it seems we will need more than 1 week to have the chance to fight a boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Guys, consider when elites will be released, probably next week, those maps will be always open. Give them some time to release all features

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Guys, consider when elites will be released, probably next week, those maps will be always open. Give them some time to release all features
    I'm also looking forward to the release of elites. I wonder if they will release elites for each map like before or just elites of the cyclical bosses. If they release elites for all the maps and put good loots in it, that's good. Although to be honest, I wonder how crazy the scaling would be. Less and less are running the Zodias normal maps at the moment because the loots are not worth the time and deaths.

If it's just elites for the cyclical bosses then this expansion will be almost dead. Ekenta would rarely open because the the only people running Abyssal Ordeal and Sanctuary of Secrets are those doing the daily quests. I only saw a handful of people actually running it for loots. It will always be Mecharydon that opens because Sunken Fleet and Newland Star maps are easier to run. Considering the buff on the monsters, even less people want to run Mecharydon now. So I'm guessing it would take at least 3x of Mecharydon portals to open to fill the bar for Rahabkor. Unless they put crazy good loots on the elites, I think my friend list will always have 5-10 people online on it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to lissil For This Useful Post: