Thread: Terror blade

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perogol View Post
    u talk about letting us buy tb by crate token and now u said it should be available for new player,what, u think crate token fallen from the sky?hahahha
    When i am able to buy it by crate token i can buy for use or sell or maybe other who have extra token can buy for sell so that weapon will be available for all same as ebon / dragon ,, now that weapon almost disappeared from the market , that why we ask

i do not know what the reason for you guys to refuse this suggestion if you have one and you use it gz enjoy ,,, but please do not prevent us to have one for use ( its not vanity its weapon so its needed ) also I do not ask it to be free I ask to be available by crate token , thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teoekeri View Post
    When i am able to buy it by crate token i can buy for use or sell or maybe other who have extra token can buy for sell so that weapon will be available for all same as ebon / dragon ,, now that weapon almost disappeared from the market , that why we ask

i do not know what the reason for you guys to refuse this suggestion if you have one and you use it gz enjoy ,,, but please do not prevent us to have one for use ( its not vanity its weapon so its needed ) also I do not ask it to be free I ask to be available by crate token , thanks
    +1

I am all for it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teoekeri View Post

I know there are exceptions, but I think it's mostly because people don't want their item to become cheaper. Even though other Arcanes are available in the same way that is being suggested for TB.

Since NM crates cost like 40 Plats to open, maybe it should cost more Crate Tokens as well, but I'm definitely supporting the addition of TB in Crate Token Vendors.
    Retired