Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terror blade

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Terror blade

Please let us buy terror blade by crate token , its very rare now and hard to get it from locked or from other players

Thanks

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teoekeri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teoekeri View Post
    Please let us buy terror blade by crate token , its very rare now and hard to get it from locked or from other players

Thanks
    Never been a too common item, nonetheless it's still obtainable through nightmare crates at vendor so their quantity isn't limited, I think it was lootable in the nightmare raid as a boss loot.
    And since now can't really use this weapon efficiently along Dozer axe (gotta use tb first then Dozer axe and in case mobs scatter u gotta either kill and ignore pull or wait for dozer proc to wear off and pull again). I don't think adding this would benefit anyone at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

From 22-09 when i wrote this thread until today i do not see any of terror blade on auction or for sell ,, its an arcane item for level 66 should be available for new players and any who need it , ( i just saw buyers )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

From 22-09 when i wrote this thread until today i do not see any of terror blade on auction or for sell ,, its an arcane item for level 66 should be available for new players and any who need it , ( i just saw buyers )
    It's in nightmares crates, you are welcome to open them and try to loot one ^^

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Never been a too common item, nonetheless it's still obtainable through nightmare crates at vendor so their quantity isn't limited, I think it was lootable in the nightmare raid as a boss loot.
    And since now can't really use this weapon efficiently along Dozer axe (gotta use tb first then Dozer axe and in case mobs scatter u gotta either kill and ignore pull or wait for dozer proc to wear off and pull again). I don't think adding this would benefit anyone at all.

I back to game 1 year ago and I missed all that time that you had mentioned , all i know when i back it was miss ,

why arc weapon lvl 66 is not available ,, if i am new player and i reach level 66 why i can not find that weapon?

What would be the lose if its added ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    We can already buy Ebon weapons for Crate Tokens, can be the same for Terror Blade.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1111.
    Even don't see nightmare aegis also in auct.
    We have seen dragon sword blade in Vendor. It was a great part because low lvl players are helped a lot, i thought. Now it would be the right time to sell terror blade.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    It's in nightmares crates, you are welcome to open them and try to loot one ^^

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    No thanks i wont try open that locked , the loot table is not much i see just worrior and mage weapon which miss from that locked

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

u talk about letting us buy tb by crate token and now u said it should be available for new player,what, u think crate token fallen from the sky?hahahha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perogol View Post
    u talk about letting us buy tb by crate token and now u said it should be available for new player,what, u think crate token fallen from the sky?hahahha
    When i am able to buy it by crate token i can buy for use or sell or maybe other who have extra token can buy for sell so that weapon will be available for all same as ebon / dragon ,, now that weapon almost disappeared from the market , that why we ask

i do not know what the reason for you guys to refuse this suggestion if you have one and you use it gz enjoy ,,, but please do not prevent us to have one for use ( its not vanity its weapon so its needed ) also I do not ask it to be free I ask to be available by crate token , thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

When i am able to buy it by crate token i can buy for use or sell or maybe other who have extra token can buy for sell so that weapon will be available for all same as ebon / dragon ,, now that weapon almost disappeared from the market , that why we ask

i do not know what the reason for you guys to refuse this suggestion if you have one and you use it gz enjoy ,,, but please do not prevent us to have one for use ( its not vanity its weapon so its needed ) also I do not ask it to be free I ask to be available by crate token , thanks
    +1

I am all for it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I know there are exceptions, but I think it's mostly because people don't want their item to become cheaper. Even though other Arcanes are available in the same way that is being suggested for TB.

Since NM crates cost like 40 Plats to open, maybe it should cost more Crate Tokens as well, but I'm definitely supporting the addition of TB in Crate Token Vendors.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

How much are Tb anyways?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thanks
    +1

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Thanks
    I mean you wouldn't want the glint aeg in the crate tokens vendor now, even though it cannot be looted anymore while the tb still can be looted from a still existing crate. Reason is simple, the tb is still useful while the glint aeg is now just for show when it used to be pretty much an op combo wep. If the item can still be acquired from the game, then why bother adding another way to get it if isn't even an item for the current lvl cap?

For example, ren'gol locks are obsolete so no way to get the good stuff from it anymore so we have lvl 46 arc stuff in the crate token vendor. For tb, just go to chancel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    How much are Tb anyways?
    75 - 90m++ depending on awakes.
    Good one can go as high as 100m++.

(Personally got offered Maul ollerus vanity for my op TB)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post

Can confirm on this one. Got mine a month ago or two for around 85-90. Op awake is definitely 90+. Quite honestly, it's not game changing like how glint aeg was when there was still proc stacking, but the tb is more like a nice-to-have rather than a must-have imo. And technically the tb is still lootable, just that the crate that contains it isn't appealing to crate openers due to the other rewards and chances and all so it may not be that worth it to open a ton of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Should buy terror blade in vendor by using token.
    We can buy arc egg , arc artifact, arc weapon, arc vest+ helm in vendor.
    Why can't terror blade? Terror blade is a good choice for pulling the mob.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

11/chars...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post

Crazy. I guess those recent Tb threads are real. Apparently 140gl Tb had an offer of 110m.
    I wonder if sts is planning on releasing a similar pull weapon? We already have Tb, dream cleaver, and 71 spirit weapons, tho.