Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For real plat buyers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    hypocrite. Do you want something else in addition to what you buy or take out in locked? you sell to crazy people who "have no life", according to you (unverifiable). and they farm all day without stopping to buy the items that the plat users buy and without them there would be no gold, nor the rare items that are only obtained by farming. Yes, I admit that the events were unbalanced with the drop of energies and the amount of energies that are crafted per hour, which makes a person with other responsibilities but with money, cannot compete in events, but this problem should be addressed by another shape.
    Hypocrite? Not BTW you have no idea what locks drops BTW opening locks is a gamble and I advice people not to do it . Why??? I have spent 300 dollar opening locks and made 200k of profit you think thats fair?? You seem you haven't spent a single dime on this game by farming and not paying a single dollar on this game doesn't help the real economy . Having an expansion means people have spent money if it wasn't for them you wouldn't even been playing right now. You don't help sts by playing all day what you call farming you help sts by working and paying money. SO IF YO LOVE THIS GAME HELP THEM BY TAKING YOUR MONEY OUT OF YOU POCKET AND HELP!!! You can farm all day and not spent money your helping yourself not the game.Farming everyone can do and still work getting rewards and badges its impossible if you have responsibilities who I think is unfair and I know for sure others feel the same way. So for me plat buyers should get somenthing special back and that will motivated players to buy platinum and if you can't get that badge is because you don't pay. So workers and family persons won't ever get lb badges but they have an opportunity to get other kinds of badges or rewards. I have met people that they play 14 hours a day and they say oh I will never spent 5 dollars on this game who I believe that they real hypocrites you enjoy the game take advantage of the game but won't help.

Sent from my SM-A025V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mqp2385; 09-23-2021 at 01:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes please Cinco remove lb from arcane legends and make all lb stuff/badges available at a vendor to buy for plat.(sarcasm)

Sent from my V2055 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The100 View Post
    Yes please Cinco remove lb from arcane legends and make all lb stuff/badges available at a vendor to buy for plat.(sarcasm)

You can keep lb badges and still sts can make make special rewards for people that spent the hard fought money for this it won't affect lb runners at all. Different rewards for different kind of clients because that's what we are clients.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I am not a big plat spender anymore but I love the idea of some kind of recognition as suggested like badge vanity aura etc. Anything to appreciate plat player.
    Thank you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to yubaraj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mqp2385 View Post
    You can keep lb badges and still sts can make make special rewards for people that spent the hard fought money for this it won't affect lb runners at all. Different rewards for different kind of clients because that's what we are clients.

AL is a free to play game.. no one is forcing you to spent plat. Badges are meant to be for the exclusive lb players. There are many badges that u can get without running 24/7 like honor, seasonal, orrick, hydra, timed, evg. You say you're a massive plat buyer so I'm sure you can spend more and get op gear for the lbs above to get a badge

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The100 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    I am not a big plat spender anymore but I love the idea of some kind of recognition as suggested like badge vanity aura etc. Anything to appreciate plat player.
    Thank you.
    Your not a big plat buyer anymore but you have done your part to keep this game alive you should get soemnthing back. I bet when you look at you plat history buying your like omg all this money I spent you should have your recognition meaning that hey I have done my part. So ty 2 because people like you arcane legends have reach 81.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

AL is a free to play game.. no one is forcing you to spent plat. Badges are meant to be for the exclusive lb players. There are many badges that u can get without running 24/7 like honor, seasonal, orrick, hydra, timed, evg. You say you're a massive plat buyer so I'm sure you can spend more and get op gear for the lbs above to get a badge

I am sorry like I said people that dont buy plat will not be happy with this getting a badge In the areas you talking about is not that easy you need op friends and some of us don't got time for that al is not facebook. I come here to play not to socialize . I could have all the op gear I can afford and still work wont make lb why?? Because is takes time still .Plat buyers should get somenthing back and people spent plat on this game have more rights than people don't buy nothing. Its call business and this game needs plat buyers .

Last edited by mqp2385; 09-23-2021 at 02:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I am sorry like I said people that dont buy plat will not be happy with this getting a badge In the areas you talking about is not that easy you need op friends and some of us don't got time for that al is not facebook. I come here to play not to socialize . I could have all the op gear I can afford and still work t make lb why?? Because is takes time still a lot plat buyers should get soemnthing and people spent plat on this game have more rights than people don't buy nothing. Its call business and this game needs plat buyers .

You can still run seasonal lb, honor and evg solo lb without freinds... If sts makes a badge for buying plat then almost every second player will have a badge and lb will die bc it's nothing special/rare..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

You can still run seasonal lb, honor and evg solo lb without freinds... If sts makes a badge for buying plat then almost every second player will have a badge and lb will die bc it's nothing special/rare..

I understand your point but if we all have the same mentality oh no one is forcing you to pay ?? You wouldn't even been running for lb what lb?? The wouldn't be no lb you know why because nobody spending money this game would be dead long time ago. So I understand your point but plat buyers should have a special treatment and that's fair. Like other games they have vips special stuff for people that spent money . Because the rewards lb runners gets they design it and that cost them money and time .

Last edited by mqp2385; 09-23-2021 at 02:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I kinda agree but not completely…

Hmmm idk man. Im a plat buyer too and also work many hours. However I had to make time to run my lbs…it wasn’t easy at all! I know lb runner who had to take two weeks off work to run it. Thats just how the game lb mechanic works just cuz u spend plats doesnt mean u get to shortcut the badge. I understand you want to look “cool” too but some people just made sacrifices and busted their asses for their lb vanities/badges :/

Ofc someone might argue that not all badges are hard to get, like the easier seasonal or hauntlet badges. But these badges are exclusive to your character and dont just disappeared after the season is over.

Something more appropriate would be a backpack vanity, like when they did the gold shield back vanity for the older players. I see that being very possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I have been playing this game since it came out i have great job work a lot of hours and beautifull family i have never complain about nothing but cinco need to figure somenthing out. Let me get something straight people that work that spent money and not free players like majority of lb runners that don't do nothing with their lifes get all the badges and rewards. So if it wasn't for us this game would have died I think cinco need to give badges for people that spent money and help the real economy of this game. For example if you spent a certain amount he should give something back like a reward or badge . So u telling me to get a badge I have to sit in my house all day and forget about the real life. I know a lot family players feel the same way and if it wasn't for us I don't know where arcane legends will be. We need to get somenthing back. We are getting tired of spending money and get nothing back.

STS should do a battle pass like fortnite. I had suggested this two years ago but it was not implemented.

Shame since it can bring sales consistency and allow more resources to improve the game.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

+1, players helping the dev team financially and help keeping this game funded and alive should get some kind of recognition.

My idea is VIP level badges - go along with certain discount in store for exclusive items, since now F2P can farm and open plat egg and buy exclusive stuff.
    IGN: Pyroflame/Forerunnerr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I have been playing this game since it came out i have great job work a lot of hours and beautifull family i have never complain about nothing but cinco need to figure somenthing out. Let me get something straight people that work that spent money and not free players like majority of lb runners that don't do nothing with their lifes get all the badges and rewards.

Or they live in countries where spending $100 in a game is just too much.

I am sorry like I said people that dont buy plat will not be happy with this getting a badge In the areas you talking about is not that easy you need op friends and some of us don't got time for that al is not facebook. I come here to play not to socialize . I could have all the op gear I can afford and still work wont make lb why?? Because is takes time still .Plat buyers should get somenthing back and people spent plat on this game have more rights than people don't buy nothing. Its call business and this game needs plat buyers .

Many of the LBs don't take time actually. You don't have to play 14H a day, most LB times are under 20 seconds. With all your spending you can just buy good gears and get in solo/timed LBs in less than an hour. Right, I forgot, you can't because you're just a noob.

Plat buyers get exactly what they pay for, Platinum.

With all that said, I don't mind money spenders getting some badges or titles and stuff, but the way this guy speaks is not the way.
    Retired

17. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Epw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

+1 for some badge/vanity, basically anything for looks. Wouldn't wear it myself but many appreciate their plat history.

-1 for seasonal passes, vip levels or anything that provides gear/xp/consumables for payers. Does not fit the game concept of AL imo. I hate cliche battleroyale passes just as I hate the monthy description of my tv. Even small advantages can decide lbs and I dont want to be forced to pay money for something monthly. A a seasonal pass for vanities seems unnecessary to me aswell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Hypocrite? Not BTW you have no idea what locks drops BTW opening locks is a gamble and I advice people not to do it . Why??? I have spent 300 dollar opening locks and made 200k of profit you think thats fair?? You seem you haven't spent a single dime on this game by farming and not paying a single dollar on this game doesn't help the real economy . Having an expansion means people have spent money if it wasn't for them you wouldn't even been playing right now. You don't help sts by playing all day what you call farming you help sts by working and paying money. SO IF YO LOVE THIS GAME HELP THEM BY TAKING YOUR MONEY OUT OF YOU POCKET AND HELP!!! You can farm all day and not spent money your helping yourself not the game.Farming everyone can do and still work getting rewards and badges its impossible if you have responsibilities who I think is unfair and I know for sure others feel the same way. So for me plat buyers should get somenthing special back and that will motivated players to buy platinum and if you can't get that badge is because you don't pay. So workers and family persons won't ever get lb badges but they have an opportunity to get other kinds of badges or rewards. I have met people that they play 14 hours a day and they say oh I will never spent 5 dollars on this game who I believe that they real hypocrites you enjoy the game take advantage of the game but won't help.

You are not giving away your money, you are buying 1 feature of the game, a currency that allows you to buy limited edition items, pets and vanitys, weapons etc. Say that sts does not give you anything when you are getting what you are paying for, nobody forces you to buy, nor are you giving your money for free, so do not be hypocritical. If you want a badge or some package for sale, just ask for it, don't tell the story of the victim of a working man blah blah and say that sts does not give you anything in exchange for your money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I have been playing this game since it came out i have great job work a lot of hours and beautifull family i have never complain about nothing but cinco need to figure somenthing out. Let me get something straight people that work that spent money and not free players like majority of lb runners that don't do nothing with their lifes get all the badges and rewards. So if it wasn't for us this game would have died I think cinco need to give badges for people that spent money and help the real economy of this game. For example if you spent a certain amount he should give something back like a reward or badge . So u telling me to get a badge I have to sit in my house all day and forget about the real life. I know a lot family players feel the same way and if it wasn't for us I don't know where arcane legends will be. We need to get somenthing back. We are getting tired of spending money and get nothing back.

+1
    I agree with the theme here. The studio can show some acknowledgment to the players who spend their hard earned money without disrupting the existing LBs.
    It can be some cool vanity or aura or something like that.
    And pls dnt turn a neutral post into some heated discussion just cuz you are toxic to every idea that is put here. Its not like STS will make it a reality tomorrow but we can show support to the person who was thoughtful enough to think this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Rofl, I buy plat, wouldn’t spend it on a badge tho. Silliest thing I’ve read all week.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

When we buy 1700 plat aura or pet or Van etc..

this is exactly what we do, we buy something rare that only plat buyer can afford!
    (those 48h sales mean only 120 max approx in game)
    See those cool new Aura/Van/Pet as your plat buyer appreciation "badge"!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I just want to get balance back after i spend thousands dollars here to support sts studio feels reasonable

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    I just want to get balance back after i spend thousands dollars here to support sts studio feels reasonable

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Thank you for spending thousands dollars to support sts and helping them to bring balance back all classes balanced now