Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For real plat buyers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

May be ppl shud play some end game before stating how “ balanced “ it is right nw.
    As for the real argument, any player can simply get these “exclusive” items with gold or plat eggs.
    For example, i spent 11k plat in Marv event and not a single frigging thing to show for it and a frnd of mine opened 6 massive locks with plat eggs and got wings.
    Now tell me if its balanced?
    And ppl with “trade” igns or names shudnt really be commenting on gameplay.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Justbadwolf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justbadwolf View Post
    For example, i spent 11k plat in Marv event and not a single frigging thing to show for it
    aww, so sad for you (no)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    I kinda agree but not completely…

Hmmm idk man. Im a plat buyer too and also work many hours. However I had to make time to run my lbs…it wasn’t easy at all! I know lb runner who had to take two weeks off work to run it. Thats just how the game lb mechanic works just cuz u spend plats doesnt mean u get to shortcut the badge. I understand you want to look “cool” too but some people just made sacrifices and busted their asses for their lb vanities/badges :/

Ofc someone might argue that not all badges are hard to get, like the easier seasonal or hauntlet badges. But these badges are exclusive to your character and dont just disappeared after the season is over.

Something more appropriate would be a backpack vanity, like when they did the gold shield back vanity for the older players. I see that being very possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not all of us can take 2 weeks off vacation and sit in home. What I well tell my kids? Oh I ain't taking you nowhere cause I have to be sitting all day playing while stared at me when we suppose to enjoy those 2 weeks in vacation? Whoever does that for me is just not getting hes priority straight for choosing a game over kids and it won't happen in my case ever. I come play what hours I have left and buy plat log off and call a day. I understand your point but plat buyers should get recognition and that's facts. 81 is because of us not free players

Sent from my SM-A025V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mqp2385; 09-23-2021 at 10:49 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mqp2385 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mqp2385 View Post
    Not all of us can take 2 weeks off vacation and sit in home. What I well tell my kids? Oh I ain't taking you nowhere cause I have to be sitting all day playing while stared at me when we suppose to enjoy those 2 weeks in vacation? Whoever does that for me is just straight bad father and it won't happen in my case ever. I come play what hours I have left and buy plat log off and call a day. I understand your point but plat buyers should get recognition and that's facts. 81 is because of us not free players

Sent from my SM-A025V using Tapatalk
    Cant believe the game has come to this point.
    P2W players asking for stuff on forums . And people rationalising. The only theory is all there are in game are probably plat buyers..
    Good job you guys plat buyers.

Keep it going.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Isn't the stuff you get with the platinum you bought already a fitting reward already?