Thread: Maybe some fixes to the guild Cinco?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Lightbulb Maybe some fixes to the guild Cinco?

Okay, after my last post about guilds, which didn't seem to work out because there were some roadblocks in the way of why the game should get a better guild system, which has worked in several other games but won't work in DL, I'm back with a new post about why the game should get a better guild system,

but, in any case, back to the subject

There have been no modifications to guilds, and the only one that has just been released is Events, which I have discovered to have some troubles with.

1) Why are officers not permitted to begin an event?

is there because there might be confusion? I'm not sure what you mean, but wouldn't it be better if guilds with proper cooperation had officers in charge? as well?

2) Why aren't there any higher positions in the guild, such as co-ownership?

This rank will be extremely useful because if an officer goes berserk, at least two people will be able to stop him.

What if the co-owner turns insane? In either case, the only person who could stop him is the guildmaster.

So, a co-owner/co-master is equivalent to a higher-ranking officer. Does that make sense?

3) Why aren't there any events for the games guilds?

If you're not familiar with what I'm talking about, it refers to dev-hosted guild gatherings and trying to have there guild on the #1 spot.

This will have a significant impact on how the game is run and how active it is.

4) Options for running the guild efficiently Knowing when a person was last active, not in real time, but by date, will be a tremendous assistance, especially for what I'm doing now.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and please share your thoughts with me.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post: