Thread: Removing proc stacking

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Default Removing proc stacking

I think removing proc stack is a good thing for this game. Back to basics and build on that. But to my surprise I heard proc stacking still exists. If this true it should be fixed right away. I'm talking about duggar bow and dagger and skratch gun and staff. I havent tested it myself, but I heard many people that it still works.

Also wanna point out that I've been a bit harsh towards the warrior class.. Yes they been top class for the last 2-3 years, but seeing all the items in cs makes me feel a bit bad. Also it would be not done if warrior now the only class that cant proc stack, while the other 2 still can. (Again this is what I heard, not 100% if rogues and mages still can).

It's been like a month ago that locks had 76 arc gears as top loot. These weapons should still have a great impact ingame. The reality is that Duggar daggers still good in this expansion, while the other weapons start to get 'useless'. (Some prolly hold value due proc stack). Again if I'm misinformed about weapons still can proc stack then this topic is not longer valid.

Maybe it's an solution to buff the weapons so they still usuable (not meaning daggers) Instead of making them obsolete by adding new gears to this game.

Again I'm really excited about this new balancing ingame, but it should be done the right way.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post: