Thread: Removing proc stacking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Default Removing proc stacking

I think removing proc stack is a good thing for this game. Back to basics and build on that. But to my surprise I heard proc stacking still exists. If this true it should be fixed right away. I'm talking about duggar bow and dagger and skratch gun and staff. I havent tested it myself, but I heard many people that it still works.

Also wanna point out that I've been a bit harsh towards the warrior class.. Yes they been top class for the last 2-3 years, but seeing all the items in cs makes me feel a bit bad. Also it would be not done if warrior now the only class that cant proc stack, while the other 2 still can. (Again this is what I heard, not 100% if rogues and mages still can).

It's been like a month ago that locks had 76 arc gears as top loot. These weapons should still have a great impact ingame. The reality is that Duggar daggers still good in this expansion, while the other weapons start to get 'useless'. (Some prolly hold value due proc stack). Again if I'm misinformed about weapons still can proc stack then this topic is not longer valid.

Maybe it's an solution to buff the weapons so they still usuable (not meaning daggers) Instead of making them obsolete by adding new gears to this game.

Again I'm really excited about this new balancing ingame, but it should be done the right way.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    I think removing proc stack is a good thing for this game. Back to basics and build on that. But to my surprise I heard proc stacking still exists. If this true it should be fixed right away. I'm talking about duggar bow and dagger and skratch gun and staff. I havent tested it myself, but I heard many people that it still works.

Also wanna point out that I've been a bit harsh towards the warrior class.. Yes they been top class for the last 2-3 years, but seeing all the items in cs makes me feel a bit bad. Also it would be not done if warrior now the only class that cant proc stack, while the other 2 still can. (Again this is what I heard, not 100% if rogues and mages still can).

It's been like a month ago that locks had 76 arc gears as top loot. These weapons should still have a great impact ingame. The reality is that Duggar daggers still good in this expansion, while the other weapons start to get 'useless'. (Some prolly hold value due proc stack). Again if I'm misinformed about weapons still can proc stack then this topic is not longer valid.

Maybe it's an solution to buff the weapons so they still usuable (not meaning daggers) Instead of making them obsolete by adding new gears to this game.

Again I'm really excited about this new balancing ingame, but it should be done the right way.
    Yes as a warr i can say that the past 3 years were golden years of warrior 71 and 76 while the other classes suffered (mages were bad in 71 and rogs had trouble getting proper pt in 76 evg).welp i guess its warriors time to go down.
    Kinda feel bad coz some of the peeps lost lots of gold.anyways imma stay warr and im not gonna panic sell all my gears instead take a break or wait for sts to release new 81 weaps or new content.
    Tysm for showing concern

GOLDSHRIMP

Sent from my RMX2193 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post

You cant stack procs as a mage. Only thing you can do at bosses is to use skratch gun and trigger skratch staff with gun DoT. They dont overlay. If you proc skratch staff you need to wait 15 sec till you can proc gun or another staff again. If you proc abyss or ebon armor you need to wait 30 sec till you proc the other armor. Ebon staff and ebon gun do not have any use at endgame anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    You cant stack procs as a mage. Only thing you can do at bosses is to use skratch gun and trigger skratch staff with gun DoT. They dont overlay. If you proc skratch staff you need to wait 15 sec till you can proc gun or another staff again. If you proc abyss or ebon armor you need to wait 30 sec till you proc the other armor. Ebon staff and ebon gun do not have any use at endgame anymore.
    i think he meant that mage can proc gun+staff, rog bow+dags, but warior cant aegis+sword, which is more unfair for warriors (not mentioning deleting stacking wich iss bull... a f)
    100% vodka guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cyganbezraczek View Post
    i think he meant that mage can proc gun+staff, rog bow+dags, but warior cant aegis+sword, which is more unfair for warriors (not mentioning deleting stacking wich iss bull... a f)
    Ok I thought he meant stacking procs, so using more than one at a time. That depends on each single proc cooldown and is intended as far as I understood. Every class can proc the next weapon once the cooldown of the first weapon proc has passed. Gun and bow seem to have a short cooldowns compared to aegis, most likely because they "just" damage a single target instead of boosting characters stats. Another example might be terrorblade which should have a short cooldown and horrorific staff a longer one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

You will be more mad about the items in auc later once you realize that when you make a class completely useless. Everyone will go and become a rogue, all of those rich warriors and mages. They don't care about prices, they care about being op, so enjoy rogue prices later on. Maybe constantly asking for nerfs wasn't such a great idea you think?
    Rog was top class from 2012-2018. I want you to try and solo one of the new maps as a warrior if you think its "balanced".
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 09-24-2021 at 05:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You will be more mad about the items in auc later once you realize that when you make a class completely useless. Everyone will go and become a rogue, all of those rich warriors and mages. They don't care about prices, they care about being op, so enjoy rogue prices later on. Maybe constantly asking for nerfs wasn't such a great idea you think?
    Rog was top class from 2012-2018. I want you to try and solo one of the new maps as a warrior if you think its "balanced".
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Not everyone will go rogue, just a general tendency. Rogues were not always top class. Mages been better in pve in mauso and launch of 71 imo. I highly doubt anyone should be able to solo new maps first weeks. If a rogue can solo maps as fast as a mixed party of 4 either rogues are too op or maps are too easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

If you think it is a balanced update, check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxjqCiXNrEM

If you want to know the extra reason why the price of War items drop 50%+ in auction, check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toh3DBgPESk

I'm not here to marketing for Encrypt although i like this guy, a great guildmate, but he is the only one look truely at this matter since he's been playing and investing a lot as a warrior class. And have enough time to clearly point out the matter.
    IGN: Pyroflame/Forerunnerr

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pyroflame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I've heard some guildies too saying the mages skratch gun +staff still works. Irdk. Buff stacking is tricky. Even with skills some don't stack. Take curse for example

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Hope someone answer my question, im a rog when i shot the bosss using bow and do noxious bolt skill i swap to dagger, dagger and armor proc and dot in there, is it from my nox or just bcs i hit the boss while im on double armor weap proc. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Its just your nox bolt.
    And as for the original post, well its not that easy to switch class in this game. You need from basic necessities like gl armr,helm, wep etc to all appropriate gears if u really wanna enjoy the gameplay.
    In today’s economy, a war might be able to get gl helm and armr + 100gl wep for rog if he sells all his basic gears.
    2nd option is to stand in expedition camp like i am doing now a days and wonder whts to come nw.
    Well when a war is asking for the procs, he doesn’t necessarily mean to have rogs nerfed. We just want to be able to clear the map solo and contribute if in a team. Right now my role is just horn and proc axe over and over.
    None of these maps even the expected elite maps will match the tempo of evg. The game seems slower and going at a pace just like 31 lvl cap. This is what’s bugging me the most.
    A probable solution might be to have a crafting section with 81 myth or arc items where you use your previous gears as crafting components and go on.
    Many people saying we shud wait for arc items to come but a normal player wont have access to them for at least 6-8 months even if they launch today and this will lead to ppl losing interest.
    Arcane Legends will survive no matter how many ppl threaten to quit but i feel bad losing some of my in game frnds and good players who were disappointed with this expn. I do think they were a bit hasty but still the impact has been very severe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Sadly my enthusiasm toward the expansion have gone from 150% to 10% honestly,

i have really try my best to keep my good will and fate but yesterday night when i have run new map with random party,
    it was so long ad slow pace to clear that i have start feel sleepy and left...

I have a warrior with over 2k str and full arcane 76 but ss mali, i should not feel so weak!
    By removing proc stacking, something should have been done so we don't feel this huge
    lost of power, maybe buff our skills? reduced Ultimate cooldown? boost weapon 76 proc a bit at least...

I really hope new l81 gears will change that feeling(even if like many says, it might be too late), until then its the 1st time since
    i have start playing in 2016 that i don't feel to log in....

Since l71 i was able to play as warrior without having to use heal skill (except in pvp ofc) and i was really enjoying this,
    i just really hope the goal is not to make warrior as only a healer, i want my warrior to be able to make huge damage
    and be able to kill bosses!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Additionally, ebon aegis wouldn't reflect not much damage for mob or bosses in new map- Sunken Fleet, Sanctaury or elite mausoleum.
    Is it neft?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Buff for wars, little nerf for rogues.. let's see

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

The new expansion is completely unplayable. It's hard to argue that this change was necessary when maps take 5 minutes for four fully equipped players, and 20 minutes for randoms, then reward you with 40k? with the 800gl that costed players 300m. What more the Elite variants?

Is the expansion only playable with the extremely expensive and difficult-to-obtain gears that will be released within the next ten months?

Or, will you still deny?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think is wars needs the stacks since we losing war classes like crazy and rogues they should be nerfed alittle since they can basically solo a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk