So this morning today, i came up with best idea ive stumbled in long time, while i was drinking coffe and smoking cig.

Crafting could be used as "item sink" as combining different weapons, and their procks.

My suggestion is that in order to combine all weapon procs into one, u would use example. skull axe, ebon aegis, glint aegis, skull agis.
You use crafting to combine all other weapons with procs (that will be destroyed) into your primary main weapon.

This would be good, so u wouldn't have to deal with annoying weapon/gear switching, that was super annoying.

This weapon with all equipment procks stored would work as all procks go off same time, and u wouldn't have to deal with annoying switching.

This would help inflation, cus some weapons/equipment have tanked recently hard on price, like going down 80-90% in price. With this update, the weapons would somewhat preserve their values, and make useful again. Also make game more playable, and experience fun. And would make maps like evg/dm/maus doable again.

Opinions on this suggestion?