So, maybe somebody can explain me why it was necessary to nerf rogues dmg? To make warriors happy for half day (OMG ROGUES FINALLY NERFED AND CRYING NOW TOO hahahah), until their stupid brains will realise that rogues/mages need even more dps now in party, no need more tanks lol, best party for any new map (not portals) is still 3rogues 1mage or 2+2 (back to maus days, devs, u buffed hp of mobs so much so immo staff is more effective now than anything else lmao, go buff bosses hp x10 from from current, so we can use immo bow and dragon staff haha). Ekenta... I can't even imagine running it with warrior or mage, 4 rogues already take so long time (even if we don't die and avoid all red zones with dmg reduce), not worth to run. Only use for tank atm is collecting those bombs-mobs with horn and using tb for pulling mobs in regular (not portal) maps, so mage can banish it faster, but when party reaches boss everyone realize that it would be better without tank. And what with duggar bow? It will be trash forever or maybe some buff? Its not like I'm crying but good luck with new 'balance' every week I liked how expansion was at start, only needed to buff some damage on warriors, not increasing hp of mobs/bosses ofc. Waiting new arc weapons... and excited to see GOOD BOW to kill bosses, not that trash like duggar/ebon/dread bows... I would say that I hope to see that warrior get their role in pve parties will it be tanking or aoe damaging, whatever..., but honestly idc about them