Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2021-09-24 Content Update (286663)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

i have to say.... i never seen in any game so hard unbalance like arcane legends, wtf!!! is STS ever care about this game anymore or is they keep make new games and focus on them only?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anacebela View Post
    i have to say.... i never seen in any game so hard unbalance like arcane legends, wtf!!! is STS ever care about this game anymore or is they keep make new games and focus on them only?
    What are you talking about

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seasonedchicked View Post
    What are you talking about

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    i have never seen that one clans has best armor best health and with procs ALSO best damage 2years!!! never seen!!!! now afther TWO YEARS they fix procs!!!!! wow it take to fix 2 YEARS!!!! and after it they decries damage class damage and incise tank class damage WTF !!!!!!!!!!! this game is ridiculous!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

i have never seen that one clans has best armor best health and with procs ALSO best damage 2years!!! never seen!!!! now afther TWO YEARS they fix procs!!!!! wow it take to fix 2 YEARS!!!! and after it they decries damage class damage and incise tank class damage WTF !!!!!!!!!!! this game is ridiculous!!!
    They are just trying to balance things out here rouges still doing so much damage then other classes while other class are also struggling for survive i am a tank and i am dying from mobs and bosses while i have full arcane it could also be the reason i didn’t learn new map mechanics till now but still i should not die cause i am a decent tank with 1.8k str .
    As a tank i need to be able to sustain damage and keep agro and these two things also not working for tanks .
    While rouges are dying equally as tanks and dealing 3-4 times of damage at same time isnt fair .
    It supposed to be balanced so reducing rouges damage isnt a bad thing it will balance things out .
    The problem is mages are same as before they are not in a major disadvantage as tanks and with this update they will deal equal damage as rouges .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

You do realize that there wasn't even a noticable difference on the nerf and buff. My rogue can hit these mini bosses and 1 shot them, and I can solo the maps very fast as a rog.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You do realize that there wasn't even a noticable difference on the nerf and buff. My rogue can hit these mini bosses and 1 shot them, and I can solo the maps very fast as a rog.

lol 2 years warriors SOLO red portal in elite wave 50 EAZYYYYY eazy and that was all okey, when in same time rogue can do ever wave 25 in red portal ... it was all okey... but now !!! rogue do solo mini boss in new map and NOW NEED REDUCE damage class damage lol wtf are u relay seriously?!?!??

maybe they should make to every class all same ! same damage same armor same health same skills same procs all same then maybe that ****t talk will end ??? what u think ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

lol 2 years warriors SOLO red portal in elite wave 50 EAZYYYYY eazy and that was all okey, when in same time rogue can do ever wave 25 in red portal ... it was all okey... but now !!! rogue do solo mini boss in new map and NOW NEED REDUCE damage class damage lol wtf are u relay seriously?!?!??

maybe they should make to every class all same ! same damage same armor same health same skills same procs all same then maybe that ****t talk will end ??? what u think ?
    What do you mean easy? Lol go try it. Only pro and op war can do it.
    Rogue is weak against clearing mobs and evg has a lot mobs. Even mage that can clear mobs is still behind in evg score of rogue.
    Then how about fly and hydra? That can do 1-5s by op rogue.
    Different class have their advantage and disadvantage. Please try to understand it.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    What do you mean easy? Lol go try it. Only pro and op war can do it.
    Rogue is weak against clearing mobs and evg has a lot mobs. Even mage that can clear mobs is still behind in evg score of rogue.
    Then how about fly and hydra? That can do 1-5s by op rogue.
    Different class have their advantage and disadvantage. Please try to understand it.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk
    im more then pro rogue im one of the best rogue and i cant do ever near 25 red portal solo...
    if i remember right maros was every time top 1 team at hydra or is im worng plz tell me plz?!
    i have crap gears on my war and i did eazzzzyyyyy solo wave 40 red portal eazy with crap gears!! so dont talk me shiiiiit abaut warriors i have try it my self!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

No. It wasn't easy, you had to have insane gear and at the same time know how to play the game to solo past wave 20 alone.
    You don't want all classes the same as that will be pointless.
    Heres my rogs dmg on a boss, if thats not enough damage then I don't know what is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

No. It wasn't easy, you had to have insane gear and at the same time know how to play the game to solo past wave 20 alone.
    You don't want all classes the same as that will be pointless.
    Heres my rogs dmg on a boss, if thats not enough damage then I don't know what is.

Wow, 3millions damage!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I'm a rogue, please teach me how you solo the maps without dying, oneshotting bosses and in a decent amount of time using still gl on them, i'm ready to learn secrets i apparently didn't imagine exist for so many years *_*

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    I'm a rogue, please teach me how you solo the maps without dying, oneshotting bosses and in a decent amount of time using still gl on them, i'm ready to learn secrets i apparently didn't imagine exist for so many years *_*

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Mostly just patience moving around constantly watching surroundings. You can see my rog vs war speed run vid, or solo swamp temple vids.