Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2021-09-24 Content Update (286663)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Where did I say I was a "professional" youtuber? Also sts don't watch my vids so stop trying to blame me and making your friends tt me in game pms ty. Whos the one crying now?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    without us rogues you will not kill anything xD so you will continue crying more than us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I didn't notice a change so what ever happened its not a real significant buff/nerf. If it even happened yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    By the answers on this thread is easier to see they are more happy for rogues been nerfed and be here complaining than warriors been buffed . Guess after all was not all about “balance”
    In my opinion maybe something would make warriors more needed in parties, instead of reducing rogue game play, its if their heal shield protects against those reflections or bombs from abyssal map.
    for 2 years the rogues were crying because of the warriors, they removed the proc stacking and guess what? read that post and see how many rogues were celebrating...
    I don't agree with any class nerf in pve because it's a dumb thing to ask for nerf something that helps everyone since it's in pve mode...
    but it's hypocrisy for you to say that warriors are "happy" now since the rogues started this "nerf class" fight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formature View Post
    for 2 years the rogues were crying because of the warriors, they removed the proc stacking and guess what? read that post and see how many rogues were celebrating...
    I don't agree with any class nerf in pve because it's a dumb thing to ask for nerf something that helps everyone since it's in pve mode...
    but it's hypocrisy for you to say that warriors are "happy" now since the rogues started this "nerf class" fight.
    Hypocrisy would be if I celebrated the warriors nerfs. Did you see me celebrating? Did you see me mocking warriors because they got nerfed? Did you see me making threads asking to warriors get nerfed? Crying because I couldn’t get pt easily? Talk about yourself, not about me. Just read back the comments and you will see indeed people happy because rogue nerf. And I said “they” didn’t say which class. Wanna have a proper discussion use facts and not suppositions from your mind.
    Not gonna waste my time answering anymore.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Be grateful for whats you have it’s a free game. If you don’t like it make ur own game or find other games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boss807 View Post
    Be grateful for whats you have it’s a free game. If you don’t like it make ur own game or find other games
    Some of the people commenting spend $1,000’s on AL and years playing. I think it’s wise to listen to the player base funding the game, wouldn’t you agree?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Now that there is no longer farming or for roguer, war and wizard what will we do when there is no event?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdager View Post
    Some of the people commenting spend $1,000’s on AL and years playing. I think it’s wise to listen to the player base funding the game, wouldn’t you agree?
    No one told them to spend money on it they did it on their own free will and they know the consequence

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

All this bickering back and forth between players absorbs a lot of the devs time reading thru non constructive posts. Instead of TT others, post quality feed back.

A buff to tanks is needed, for those of you who missed this video, maybe take time to watch it. This was before the tanks got buffed.
    https://youtu.be/vxjqCiXNrEM

Maybe someone can make a video after the buff?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

on the first day of the expansion there were really no rogue legends, maybe it should be pure str just rogue and each str added to the warior is x2 damage with critical, so that everyone is happy, all rogue let's just adjust support and heal medic for on the run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

No one told them to spend money on it they did it on their own free will and they know the consequence
    I never said anything about that. I’m just pointing out the wise business move is to listen to the players. No players = No money. Pretty simple concept?

As for my opinion, I think nerfing rogues was a weird decision. I don’t understand how that helps… However the warrior buff was a nice idea. Considering warriors were better than mages pre-buff, I think mages deserve a buff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I never said anything about that. I’m just pointing out the wise business move is to listen to the players. No players = No money. Pretty simple concept?

As for my opinion, I think nerfing rogues was a weird decision. I don’t understand how that helps… However the warrior buff was a nice idea. Considering warriors were better than mages pre-buff, I think mages deserve a buff.
    Yes an armor buff would help a lot

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Caaaapppppp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    Hypocrisy would be if I celebrated the warriors nerfs. Did you see me celebrating? Did you see me mocking warriors because they got nerfed? Did you see me making threads asking to warriors get nerfed? Crying because I couldn’t get pt easily? Talk about yourself, not about me. Just read back the comments and you will see indeed people happy because rogue nerf. And I said “they” didn’t say which class. Wanna have a proper discussion use facts and not suppositions from your mind.
    Not gonna waste my time answering anymore.
    perhaps hypocrisy was not the right word for this situation but the message is the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Caaaapppppp
    What am I lying about..?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + Revised Zodias monster stats to support class roles.
    + Increased Warrior overall damage output in PvE.
    + Slight decrease to Rogue's damage output in PvE.
    + Limited quantities of the deluxe 'Aura of the Abyssal Deep' will be on sale this weekend!

Attachment 237668
    With all the respect... People asked for shark pool aura... And you give us a vomit of leaf?

Sorry couldnt find other words to describe it..... Very disappointed

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nerf or buff, it ain't easy farming ekenta at all. As if the buff is on bosses instead of warriors . The nerf is for everyone.

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I think after most people push devs to release the expansion quicker, now we must be patient till the game have the final adjustments like other maps in the past.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    I think after most people push devs to release the expansion quicker, now we must be patient till the game have the final adjustments like other maps in the past.
    I would not call 2 years time pushing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

So, maybe somebody can explain me why it was necessary to nerf rogues dmg? To make warriors happy for half day (OMG ROGUES FINALLY NERFED AND CRYING NOW TOO hahahah), until their stupid brains will realise that rogues/mages need even more dps now in party, no need more tanks lol, best party for any new map (not portals) is still 3rogues 1mage or 2+2 (back to maus days, devs, u buffed hp of mobs so much so immo staff is more effective now than anything else lmao, go buff bosses hp x10 from from current, so we can use immo bow and dragon staff haha). Ekenta... I can't even imagine running it with warrior or mage, 4 rogues already take so long time (even if we don't die and avoid all red zones with dmg reduce), not worth to run. Only use for tank atm is collecting those bombs-mobs with horn and using tb for pulling mobs in regular (not portal) maps, so mage can banish it faster, but when party reaches boss everyone realize that it would be better without tank. And what with duggar bow? It will be trash forever or maybe some buff? Its not like I'm crying but good luck with new 'balance' every week I liked how expansion was at start, only needed to buff some damage on warriors, not increasing hp of mobs/bosses ofc. Waiting new arc weapons... and excited to see GOOD BOW to kill bosses, not that trash like duggar/ebon/dread bows... I would say that I hope to see that warrior get their role in pve parties will it be tanking or aoe damaging, whatever..., but honestly idc about them