Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BOOK OF REVELATIONS "Peace and Order. Fairness and Equality."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Smile BOOK OF REVELATIONS "Peace and Order. Fairness and Equality."

YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT YOUR DESTINATION!

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, WE WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE OUR FAMILY.

WELCOME TO BOOK OF REVELATIONS!!

Name:  book_of_revelations_5-1-1-1.png
Views: 2562
Size:  881.9 KB

FOUNDER & OG MASTER
    Multiphase aka Affluence

CREATED ON
    July 03, 2021

GUILD MASTER
    Ahebor

CO-MASTER
    Schiaparelli / Enchantress

CURRENT OFFICERS
    Hiblon
    Hugrer / Axinsilla
    Razorbak
    Snowbladez
    Subside

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

BOOK OF REVELATIONS: VISION AND MISSION

Name:  IMG_20210924_211851.jpg
Views: 1905
Size:  134.2 KB

✧ GUILD EMBLEM ✧
    Phoenix - Resurrection and Immortality (Rebirth and Growth)
    "From the Ashes we will Rise!"

Name:  Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Moon Png File Template -.jpg
Views: 2016
Size:  659.1 KB

✧ GUILD CREST ✧

Name:  Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of .jpg
Views: 1998
Size:  588.2 KB

BOOK OF REVELATIONS: TOTEM ANIMALS

Name:  IMG_20210924_031623.jpg
Views: 1886
Size:  226.6 KB

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

KNOW US MORE

Book Of Revelations is a Friendly and Active Guild with Active Members. We are both PvE and PvP Guild, and we welcomes everyone regardless of their In-Game status. We are not after for Numbers, that is why Guild Maintenance is being implemented every month, with the purpose of removing inactive members.

Freedom of Speech is a way of expressing our own thoughts and opinions, therefore it is not forbidden. We value and respect other people's opinions, thus this will help strengthen our Guild Foundation.

Here in Book Of Revelations, you would experience Fair in Treatment wherein there is No Favoritism. Where our Leaders Do Not Abuse Powers for Personal Gain. Where our Rules Applies not just for the Members but also for Officers and the Master of the Guild itself. We Uphold our Rules not by being over superior, but by being Equally Fair to Everyone.

We would like to give everyone the Best Gaming Experience by Establishing and Maintaining Peace and Order. However, we respect the rights of others. Because above all We are Family as a Community and We aim to maintain Fairness and Equality!!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

BOOK OF REVELATIONS: GUILD SYSTEM

✧ We WELCOMES everyone regardless of their status inside and outside the game. Old or New Player you are very Welcome here.

✧ We DO NOT JUDGE any past histories or actions of a certain person.

✧ We VALUE AND RESPECT our members and everyone. We treat each other as a family and treated fair and just.

✧ We MAINTAIN our Guild unbiased, we will do what is right and no exemption.

✧ We TRAIN everyone to become the best version of themselves.

✧ We aim to HELP everyone by without expecting/asking anything in return.

✧ We ENCOURAGE everyone to participate in our Guild Events including Live Events of the game and work hard to get what they want.

✧ We MOTIVATE everyone along the way and allowing them to grow each day.

✧ We GUIDE everyone by providing them Wide Range of Information about Dark Legends In-Game Guide and Tips.

✧ We UPHOLD OUR RULES by being unbiased and equally fair to everyone.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

BOOK OF REVELATIONS: GUILD RULES

1) Please respect each other. Including one's opinions. Inappropriate Behavior will not be tolerated!

2) We promote Equality by encouraging and allowing everyone to fully express themselves, although do not use such freedom to disrespect fellow members or anyone.

3) Guild Hopping cannot be avoided once in awhile but please refrain from doing this.

4) We maintain Fairness and Equality, including Transparency. Therefore both members and officers shall be treated fairly. No special treatment. No special requests.

5) No Bullying. No Racism, Homophobia or any other form of Discrimination.

6) Any form of Trolling, Harassment, and Spamming are not tolerated especially when it includes Defamation and Sexual Harassment.

7) We do not promote constant and abusive begging. We do help everyone but please do not abuse it. We encourage everyone to work hard to achieve their goals.

8) We do not allow Bribery in this Guild. We do not allow bribing players to join, bribing the Officers or the Guild Master for promotion, or bribing anyone with anything. We do not allow nor promote these kind of actions.

9) We do not tolerate scammers. If and when you are proven associated with these kinds of actions, provided with proof and evidences you shall be dismissed.

10) When it comes in reporting fellow member please be honest with your statements. Do not fabricate stories. We will make sure that it will be handle accordingly because there are always two sides to every story.

11) Do not make False Statements about the Guild or anyone in the Guild. This includes joking about scamming.

12) We're not competing against other Guilds, do not start conflict and drama with other guilds. We do not allow Guild Members in destroying other Guild's reputation.

13) If you have personal problems with a fellow member, you can ask us for help or advice. Fighting in Guild Chat can be avoided by settling it professionally via PM.

Note: For those who will VIOLATE these rules, will be given 2 warnings. For those who got kicked, they will be given a chance to come back depending on the situation. Please join the link posted below on how to or to appeal for Kicked or Ban Case. We promise that for every decision we will make, everything will be UNBIASED!!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

MASTER AND OFFICERS INTERACTION: MODERATION SYSTEM

All cases are published and posted publicly in Guild Cases Channel from our Discord Server.

Do not impersonate
    • Don't impersonate the guild master or officers as this could lead to confusion.

Use common sense
    • Do not try to find any loopholes. Not reading/knowing the rules isn't an excuse to break them. Don't expect to get away with anything just because it's not mentioned in the rules.

Respect their decisions
    • Don't argue with the guild master or officers after receiving a warning or taking actions. They will stand behind their judgements.

Zero toxicity tolerance
    • Continuously slandering, defaming, or hate talking about the guild master or officers could result in a ban.

If you are facing any problem with a Guild Officer, contact the Guild Master. We may work on the issue you are facing with a certain guild officer if and when your reason is valid.

If you think you have been treated unfairly, join our Ban/Kick Appeal Server posted below and appeal your case. Unbans will be handled in this server where the Guild Master and all Guild Officers have access to.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Name:  IMG_20210924_215733.jpg
Views: 1880
Size:  231.0 KB

For those who seek a place like this...a refuge, our door is always open!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Book of Revelations Server is a Gaming Community server originated from Dark Legends, providing and offering informational contents regarding Dark Legends. Our server is open to all Dark Legends players!

We are the only guild/server that provides wide range of information about Dark Legends in-game guide & tips. Aside from these, we are the only server that offers custom Dark Legends emojis, emotes, and memes.

We PROVIDE:
    • Dark Legends Informations
    • Dark Legends In-Game Guides
    • Dark Legends In-Game Tips
    • Dark Legends Emojis and Memes (customized)
    • Dark Legends Events Archives
    • Dark Legends related discussions about PvE and PvP
    • Dark Legends Tutorials
    • Dark Legends Player's Reviews
    • In-Game Leaderboard Rewards
    • In-Game Price Check System
    • Trade Support System (buying and selling)
    • Free Advertisements of your Guild or Server
    • Partnerships and Collaborative Events

We OFFER:
    • A fast growing vampire gaming community
    • Regular guild/server events and giveaways
    • Custom roles (self roles and color roles including in-game roles)
    • Leveling system that unlocks vampiric roles and vibrant colors
    • Leaderboard system
    • Rewards System (membership achievements and progress in-game such as obtaining top leaderboard spots)
    • Guild and server events roles
    • Supportive channels dedicated for LGBTQ and mental health awareness
    • Custom game bots (Revelation Game and other game bots)

Book of Revelations server is well organized when it comes to it's setup and channels. Our Server is a Advanced Server due to it's Staff's technical skills. We are fully equipped with Discord Utiliies and Moderation bots. Our Server Staff and Moderators are fellow Dark Legends players which are knowledgeable and skillful in handling, using, and deploying bots and well trained for professionalism. We have our own Support Team and Support System when it comes to acknowledging questions or concerns from all of our members.

We interact with fellow players as equal players, we do not hold any authority over the players when it comes to in-game related. We post and spread accurate information in our server, we do not try to act like or pretend to be any part of STS Staff. We have disclaimers reminding everyone what our purpose is and what we truly stand for.

We are open for Partnership with other STS games related Discord servers and at the same time we are open in Collaboration with other Dark Legends guilds. You may apply or ask regarding our partnership and collaboration requirements on our server. Please do read the requirements and perks posted in those channels and feel free to contact us anytime. Let's work together in contributing to the growth of Dark Legends!

Name:  2024031200120361.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  451.4 KB

Click the Link Below to Join us!

NOTE: Book of Revelations Servers is open to EVERYONE, even if you're not currently in our Guild!

Book of Revelations Official Server

╰┈➤ https://discord.com/invite/XGv6nFpTQS

Book of Revelations Kick/Ban Appeal Server
    ╰┈➤ https://discord.gg/Cs9XDEJmsX

For more info, our DMs are always open. Contact us ---> Ahebor#6853 or ohisee#0204

May We Grow Together As A Family And As A Community!

Date of creation: Book of Revelations Guild and Server created on June 2021.
    Last edited by Innovation; 03-13-2024 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Newly baked cookies!

Access BOR Discord Server in here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Innovation For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Hello There Fam! Like any other family there is always a story to tell! So let's get started!!

Name:  book_of_revelations-1-1.png
Views: 2847
Size:  348.3 KB

Story behind the Guild:

For decades I traveled around the world, searching for my brother. I feel like we've all been abandoned, like a lone wolf...hungry and unprotected. I couldn't take the pain knowing that my brother is out there and suffering. I've been searching all these years and all I can blame are the humans, we were in a tavern talking with these commoners. Somehow they figured out who we are and what we are. They shot us, we ran as fast as we can but I lost track of my brother. We are a family and therefore I must find him and I shall bring him home.

As I began my journey in search for my brother, I unraveled the truth about our kind. I wrote it in a Book like a Revelations waiting to be shared for the vampire nation. Then I heard these frightening stories, humans capturing evil. So I followed the trail and there I saw a girl feeding from a human. She watched me as I step closer, she dragged me to an alley where no one can find us. I knew the moment I saw her there is still hope. She told me there is indeed a hope for us, and we just need to set them free. We went underground, and it shocked me as I stood at the corner and found my brother being held captive and tortured along with other vampires.

Without any hesitation we went straight and unlock their cages, but the guards caught us. We don't have a choice but to fight back. We gathered them all and speak loud and clear "Let us lead you! Those who would follow might stumble and fall but shall rise like a phoenix."

We managed to win against all odds. We traveled together through darkness into the oceans and to the mountains. I followed what my mentor told me, I lead them to the Shadow Fringe Estate built with Fortress. They walk toward to me and asked "is this..." and I continued "our home."

This is where we hold thousands of Revelations and this is our Story!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Fight for Honor. Fight for Glory. Fight for Everyone."

(BOR Guild 2021)

Name:  Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of .jpg
Views: 1909
Size:  840.0 KB

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All the characters, places, incidents are the products of the Author's Imagination. The story is purely fictional and is not associated with any historical records. The story is inspired in where and what the Guild truly stands for.
    Last edited by Innovation; 09-25-2021 at 03:36 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Innovation For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Bor First Guild PvP Event
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Yuying; 11-29-2021 at 07:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

!!!Must read!!!

Name:  Screenshot 2021-09-25 at 01.42.21.png
Views: 1804
Size:  788.7 KB

To register for this event please message Yitian, Xelovia or Ahebor with the toon you will be participating with.

PARTICIPATION IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. PM YITIAN / XELOVIA / AHEBOR TO REGISTER.

THERE ARE ONLY 7 SPOTS LEFT!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE <3
    Last edited by Intent; 09-24-2021 at 08:01 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Intent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hello Everyone!

Our In-Game Guide and Tips in our Discord Server contains Beginner's Guide, Promocodes, Menu Guide (Characters, Map, Inventory, Lair, Store, Social and etc.), Vampire District Guide, Player's Guide (Power Points, Elixirs, How to Level Up Fast, Mini Map, Currency, Level Requirements, and Disable XP Gain). Farming Guide (Map and Skills for Farming Gold and Kills). Old Town Guide (Cemetery, Crypt, Black Cat, Hospital, Hotel and etc) including the method on how to spawn a certain boss.

Lastly, you can also found Mini Boss Execution List, Buff Vanities Info and Current Price List of our In-Game Items.

Most of our In-Game Guide and Tips credited to Dark Legends Forums and the game itself. We also indicated our Sources as References. Credibility is important to Readers so we made sure that all our Sources are Legit and Reliable to be able to provide Adequate Information to everyone.

So don't be shy, we welcomes everyone with open arms! Click the link below to join!

https://discord.gg/FybRmcYDXk
    Last edited by Yuying; 09-26-2021 at 07:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hello Fam!

Our PvP Guild Event was indeed a blast. Thank you to all the participants and for the positive feedback. Now that its finished we're back to our weekly Guild Event using the Guild Event System. But don't worry you'll be experiencing more interactive events.

For more details you can always check our Discord Server to keep you posted!

https://discord.gg/FybRmcYDXk

Make sure after joining to grab some Roles in Self Roles. Most of our Self Roles are In-Game Related. We also have Leveling Up there, Levels Roles has it's Perks and Unlocking each level you can gain Cool and Rare Title.

Lastly, you can view the Disclaimer regarding our In-Game Guide and Tips in our Server Info.

Remember EVERYONE is WELCOME here!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi Innovation,
    I always liked your ideas, and I can see a lot of work here
    a very good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Hello Rockisdead!

Thank you so much!! I couldn't have done it without my Partner @yuying, other friends and with other players as well. We're glad that you liked it and we really appreciated it. We believe that there is so much we can do and accomplish when we work together!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

HELLO FAM!

As requested we added Vanities Collection, Gems and Weapons Collection. We also added Store Items List, Types of Elixirs, and Achievements Guide.

All of these can be found in our Discord Server.

Lastly, all of the In-Game Guide and Tips we posted in our Server will also be posted here in forums. Hopefully soon...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Name:  book_of_revelations_3-1-1-1.png
Views: 2184
Size:  348.0 KB

BOOK OF REVELATIONS: HELP DESK

✧ If you have any QUESTIONS regarding our Guild or our Discord Server feel free contact the Guild Master or Guild Officers.

✧ If you have any PROBLEMS with your fellow Guild Members, feel free to PM the Guild Master or Guild Officers. Sharing it with us might help solve the problems by giving you a guide and some advice.

✧ If you have any CONCERNS about your officers, we encourage everyone to share it with us and we promise you that everything will remain confidential. We value and respect people's privacy! Feel free to contact the Guild Master.

ADDITIONAL

We're not just a Guild, but we're also a family here and we would like to be your friend as well. If you need someone to talk about anything, we're always here to listen. We value and care about our community more than anything. So feel free to DM the Moderators or Manager in our Discord and don't you worry, everything you would tell us will remain confidential. We value and respect people's privacy, we will never share any personal information!

(Taken from BOR Discord Server - Help Desk Channel created on July 23, 2021)

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

BOOK OF REVELATIONS: GUILD EVENT RULES

1) Master and Officers can Host their Individual Guild Events. Additionally, Members are allowed to Host also, as long as its for a GOOD CAUSE.

2) For those who wants to Host their Individual Guild Event. Make sure it is APPROVED by the Guild Master before proceeding to the Actual Guild Event.

3) Interactive Guild Events and PvP Guild Tournaments SHOULD BE ANNOUCE 2 DAYS prior to the Actual Event.

4) We DO NOT DISCLOSE any information regarding on who will sponsor an event. We maintain our Guild fair and unbiased. Transparency depends upon certain situations. Disclosing this matter will be only biased for other Officers.

5) Guild Events that are under Guild Event System are open to all the Members including Officers and the Master itself. NO LEVEL REQUIREMENTS. We made sure that our Guild Events are fair and balance to everyone.

6) Anyone can JOIN and WITHDRAW by choice their spot in our Guild Event Leaderboard. For Example: (You are currently Top #5, and you decided to withdraw. By withdrawing that will cause you your spot by letting the next person in LB to take your spot. This will only mean that the Top #6 will replace you.

7) You will be given 24 HOURS to collect your prize. Please contact the Guild Master or Officers on how to claim your Prize.

8) Once you Left the Guild, your score on the Current Guild Event Leaderboard will be DISREGARD.

9) For PvP Guild Event, NO ALT FARMING. Let's play and be fair as well to everyone. If and when we received screenshots as proof, or once we caught you red-handed, You will be DISQUALIFIED. All proofs will be investigated and for those members who will be associated with these kinds of actions will undergo monitoring. This includes the person associated with the alt farmer itself.

For more Concerns, feel free to contact our Guild Master or Officers. Check out also our Guild Events Channel in Discord to keep you posted!

Additionally, for those who wants to Donate Items or Gold as Prize for Guild Events, please contact our Guild Treasurer, to process your Donation. Thank you!

(Taken from BOR Discord Server - Guild Event Rules Channel created on July 29, 2021)
    Last edited by Innovation; 10-21-2021 at 04:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Happy halloween!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Welcome November New month New beginning New mindset New focus New start New goals New results.

Goodluck in Event Fam!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

HELLO THERE, WELCOME OUR FUTURE GUILD OFFICERS!

BECOMING AN OFFICER , CANNOT BE MEASURED WITH YOUR IN-GAME STATUS.

You can be an Officer if the Master APPOINTED / PROMOTED you directly. Another option is that by APPLYING here. Take note that applying will UNDERGO DELIBERATION, meaning there is no guarantee. But rest assured that we will do everything in the right procedure.

Our requirements for the 'OFFICER SPOT' are just plain and simple. Being active is not the sole role of an Officer, but being a GOOD INFLUENCE to their fellow Guild Members is the most important thing. By guiding and helping them to grow everyday, letting them reach their full potential, and giving them the best gaming experience they can have.

Anyone can apply for the 'OFFICER SPOT' but please take note, when you're applying for this spot, you should take along with you the RESPONSIBILITIES of being an Officer. First you need to submit your Entry.

Join Us in Discord for more info -> https://discord.gg/xrFNhkqDAY
    Last edited by Yuying; 11-02-2021 at 12:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

DL Halloween Event 2021 is about to end soon. Make sure you got all the vanity you need Fam! Goodluck <3
    Last edited by Yuying; 11-02-2021 at 06:24 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Yuying For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Halloween Event has come to an end hope everyone got everything you need! We will be going back to do guild event weekly. Good luck and have a fun weekend Fam ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

GoodLuck in Event Fam!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Hello There Fam!!

We would like to CONGRATULATE our fellow REVELATIANS, for their determination and perseverance for making their way in "Alien Invasion" Leaderboard Event.

Views: 1539
Size:  383.9 KB

This is not the first time we've seen our family to succeed from this Event and from other Previous Events, despite of sleepless nights and other things.

To give HOPE and to FIGHT side by side. To THRIVE and to SUCCEED with our members is the greatest achievement we can have!

CONGRATULATIONS to all our Members for reaching and obtaining Top 10 and Top 25!! Above all, we would like also congratulate our other members who tried and never gave up! Keep up the good work Fam!

From this day forward, for Every Live Events (Leaderboard Events Only) we'll be giving gifts to our members for those who will obtain Top 25 (or depends on the game mechanics of a certain Leaderboard Event).

Shout out to all our 7 members who obtained Top 10 and Top 25...
    We are so proud of you, REVELATIANS!!

Views: 1586
Size:  706.8 KB

CONGRATULATIONS also to all the players out there!!
    Last edited by Innovation; 11-25-2021 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

"You Have to give Respect to get Respect"

As a Guild, we need to treat each other with RESPECT regardless of our position in a certain Guild. Some Officers thought that they need to be respected by their members just because of their status. But little did they know, RESPECT must be EARNED and NOT DEMANDED.

We shall never forget that we are Equal and therefore we are not above the rules also. Our Guild aims for Fairness and Equality, as these will serve a purpose in creating a Guild free from bias, wherein Officers knows their boundaries. Where our members free to express their own opinions. Above all, our Rules applies to everyone, including the Officers and the Master of the Guild itself.

We must never forget where we came, where we started because this will define our wholebeing.

Name:  Copy_of_Copy_of_Copy_of_Copy_of_Copy_of_Copy_of_Copy_of_Copy_of_Copy_of_Copy_of_Copy_of_Copy_of_.jpg
Views: 1552
Size:  708.6 KB
    Last edited by Yuying; 11-29-2021 at 07:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most

A little more sparkle, a little less stress.
    From miles away.
    BOR wish you the very best and wonderful Christmas loaded with love and affection...

Merry Christmas!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk