Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: Economy collapse for war? A perspective.

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZZTop View Post
    A thing that seems to be ignored is the amount of gold those senior wars have porbably made off of, what was basically, a bug. Yeah sts screwed up by not fixing it for 2 years but at the end of the day it was undeniably, a bug. Back to topic though, these wars that lost 250-300m+ gold in gear worth( not your case ), are most likely the same wars that used to run evg/deep with 800%+ gold loot for hours on end and get 2-3 mil a day, and thats me being negativistic.

    Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk
    Undeniably though, this sort of evens the gains from gl farming using the gear bought and losses from the nerf so in effect, months of faming didn't give you any gains.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,302
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    147
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by profmsb View Post
    all the comment all show that, war profit the most from it in the past 2 years...n when sts removed it..logically,war the one affected most...i also suffer 30m lost from my war item..but still,for me..still much fun n faat clear mob in event using bad awake skull axe,buried set compare to my 1.7k dex rog
    Ye bro agreed, truly had an enjoyable time playing as a broken war XD the satisfaction of being invincible 😂😂

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    You're sorely mistaken.
    Any class can buy goldloot gear,
    And at most 1 war was included in an evg party than leaves three dps classes.
    Whatever the warrior class made (25%) , the dps class made (75%) ... 3 times!!

    And guess what, which class lost 250-300m+ on gear? ONLY WARS.

    What about the rogues/mages that got 800% + goldloot farming the maps as hard as warriors using their *bug to benefit eh?

    Your not being negativistic.
    You're blatantly wrong. Sorry.
    I was being negativistic, as in wars farming only 3m a day lol, that numbers probably higher. As for your calculus, it makes no sense, since however much a war makes, the other party members made the same/less, and its not fair to say,,well im one, theyre 3 so they made 75% more" because guess what? they need to also buy gear for 3 people not for one lol. Also, you seem to ignore the fact that evg was not playable without a war, while a war could easily solo there. So im sorry, but wars had 2 years to farm far more then those 250 milion.

    Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozers View Post
    Undeniably though, this sort of evens the gains from gl farming using the gear bought and losses from the nerf so in effect, months of faming didn't give you any gains.
    My point wasnt that wars had massive gains, it was that the so called ,,massive loss" isnt actually so massive if you take into account how much that bug permitted them to farm.

    Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    You're sorely mistaken.
    Any class can buy goldloot gear,
    And at most 1 war was included in an evg party than leaves three dps classes.
    Whatever the warrior class made (25%) , the dps class made (75%) ... 3 times!!

    And guess what, which class lost 250-300m+ on gear? ONLY WARS.

    What about the rogues/mages that got 800% + goldloot farming the maps as hard as warriors using their *bug to benefit eh?

    Your not being negativistic.
    You're blatantly wrong. Sorry.
    Also, as analitical already pointed it out, the other classes will also lose the same amount of gold, when the new 81 arcanes come around, because guess what? finally, outdated gear will be exactly that, outdated, useless, trash. No more people farming end caps with weapons that shouldve died 5 years ago.

    Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZZTop View Post
    I was being negativistic, as in wars farming only 3m a day lol, that numbers probably higher. As for your calculus, it makes no sense, since however much a war makes, the other party members made the same/less, and its not fair to say,,well im one, theyre 3 so they made 75% more" because guess what? they need to also buy gear for 3 people not for one lol. Also, you seem to ignore the fact that evg was not playable without a war, while a war could easily solo there. So im sorry, but wars had 2 years to farm far more then those 250 milion.

    Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk
    Lol wtf
    Someone pls loan this guy a brain.
    The other guys put stats so efficiently and u deny them by blatantly saying the other guys had to buy gears too. Lol guess what bro, war and 3 dps all bought gears and farmed for 2 years and now only wars have lost the value on the gears not the other two.
    So who is in the loss.
    And i am a mage basically but still the loss of gold for wars is saddening to watch.
    STS enjoyed profits from war needing multiple gears and op awks ( guess how many locks, elite gems spent in this process) and then suddenly decide to correct this “bug” without any compensation.
    If they allowed this to go on for 2 years, they shud have thought abt some alternatives rather than removing all this proc sys and slowing the tempo of this game down to a 2D contra themed rpg.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Senior Member Flamesofanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,087
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    485
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

    Default

    Cry and cope more lol

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Cry and cope more lol
    Lol who cares abt ur remarks; another nobody


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    667
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    135
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

    Default

    Man, flames has to be doing this on purpose. Can't imagine someone really being that much of a troll in rl. Why did you bother coming back? Was nicer here with out you.

    War took a big hit now and the other classes have also taken a hit but considerably less. Even when new gear comes out the nature of say mage skratch gun debuff will make it useful stacked with the next weapon. Same with bow. Also, not all of us wars spent hours clearing mobs in evg.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Avaree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,134
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,595
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,850
    Thanked in
    1,288 Posts

    Default

    It’s more than just the loss of gold, the cost in plat these players used to awaken items to stats they desired, it’s also those who enjoy playing tank, feeling useless, their game abruptly changed for the worse.
    The transparency was pretty thick about the proc changing. STS should have been transparent with their changes and take into consideration on how the community’s feels and their opinions on how to move forward keeping the tank’s role just as needed.
    Avy
    12-2012

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    88
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    To shout out your frustrations is not crying.
    Sadly its not a fresh perspective as stated in og post, but yea you can watch few players being d riders in this post too(to all you ppl who are happy for tanks being nerfed). The worst part of social media is that you have to listen to every brain fart from everyone like this flames guy is making in all posts.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,302
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    147
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justbadwolf View Post
    To shout out your frustrations is not crying.
    Sadly its not a fresh perspective as stated in og post, but yea you can watch few players being d riders in this post too(to all you ppl who are happy for tanks being nerfed). The worst part of social media is that you have to listen to every brain fart from everyone like this flames guy is making in all posts.
    Edit: The title is "A Perspective" not "A Fresh Perspective" 😎

  13. #33
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    342
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    This should be a lessen to people. Pay attention to your surroundings, being oblivious or in denial can cost you.

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    88
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Edit: The title is "A Perspective" not "A Fresh Perspective" ��
    Lol bro i didnt say you are wrong, just stating the fact that this matter has been discussed on many posts and there is nothing new you can say about it.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,095
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    84
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Cry and cope more lol
    Just stick to your artworks and posters bud.
    That's your , only, area of productivity.

    Ooh and about your remark, I urge all of you to see flames posts of crying and coping on his last posts, if you're free.

    It's funny to take tips from a cry baby himself.

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,302
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    147
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justbadwolf View Post
    Lol bro i didnt say you are wrong, just stating the fact that this matter has been discussed on many posts and there is nothing new you can say about it.
    The main intention at the time of post was to speak to wars who were still frustrated with the update.

    While I agreed the matter is an old one and has been discussed in many places, I have yet to see the above 2 perspectives discussed anywhere i.e. The rise of new wars, The giveaway instead of losses perspective (and arguably even a small part about the gold shifting of economy)

    Ofc if you can find one post that is similar feel free to share them here. I'm open to new/conflicting perspectives.

    If you wish to comment further, I invite you to at least be constructive, just like mythocrisis who provided strong arguements, instead of nullifying whatever is posted otherwise I truly don't see what's the whole point of the general discussion section.

    P. S. Seems a bit hypocritical you are calling some comments here "brain farts" but fail to see yours leaning to this category too.

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    88
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    The main intention at the time of post was to speak to wars who were still frustrated with the update.

    While I agreed the matter is an old one and has been discussed in many places, I have yet to see the above 2 perspectives discussed anywhere i.e. The rise of new wars, The giveaway instead of losses perspective (and arguably even a small part about the gold shifting of economy)

    Ofc if you can find one post that is similar feel free to share them here. I'm open to new/conflicting perspectives.

    If you wish to comment further, I invite you to at least be constructive, just like mythocrisis who provided strong arguements, instead of nullifying whatever is posted otherwise I truly don't see what's the whole point of the general discussion section.

    P. S. Seems a bit hypocritical you are calling some comments here "brain farts" but fail to see yours leaning to this category too.
    Dude you are so full of yourself.
    Take a chill pill and relax, i m supporting your argument despite the fact that i knw who you are and how much end game you play and how wel you play it.
    But whoever says the right thing, shud be treated as right. So stop trying to create drama here.
    As for your “perspective”, i m wondering how many new wars will emerge now that everyone knows wars as a class are going through this collapse. If STS decides to give away freebies that ll be a first in last 9-10 years of the game so not gonna happen.

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,302
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    147
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justbadwolf View Post
    Dude you are so full of yourself.
    Take a chill pill and relax, i m supporting your argument despite the fact that i knw who you are and how much end game you play and how wel you play it.
    But whoever says the right thing, shud be treated as right. So stop trying to create drama here.
    As for your “perspective”, i m wondering how many new wars will emerge now that everyone knows wars as a class are going through this collapse. If STS decides to give away freebies that ll be a first in last 9-10 years of the game so not gonna happen.
    Bud, I don't need anyone to support what I'm saying nor am I forcing you to agree anything I say, you are of course, free to disagree.

    What I'm saying is

    If you wish to disagree, at least do it with constructivity not nullifying what others are saying by for example:
    -"What you said is not new"
    - Calling names or labelling them as "Brain farts"

    Speaking of drama, almost everyone was initially giving constructive comments and sharing their story as a response to my thread, except a few including you who started/fanned the drama

    P. S. Not only do you seem to have something personal against me, you also like to make bold assumptions about how much you know about me or how long I have played endgame.

    You know shhet about who I am. I only share my 67 pvp ign and has never revealed my endgame characters.

    So, stop the bs assumptions.

    And reflect that "so full of yourself" for yourself too.

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    88
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Bud, I don't need anyone to support what I'm saying nor am I forcing you to agree anything I say, you are of course, free to disagree.

    What I'm saying is

    If you wish to disagree, at least do it with constructivity not nullifying what others are saying by for example:
    -"What you said is not new"
    - Calling names or labelling them as "Brain farts"

    Speaking of drama, almost everyone was initially giving constructive comments and sharing their story as a response to my thread, except a few including you who started/fanned the drama

    P. S. Not only do you seem to have something personal against me, you also like to make bold assumptions about how much you know about me or how long I have played endgame.

    You know shhet about who I am. I only share my 67 pvp ign and has never revealed my endgame characters.

    So, stop the bs assumptions.

    And reflect that "so full of yourself" for yourself too.
    And just like that we are off topic.
    I am not going to indulge myself in an argument with a low balling merch. Good day.

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,302
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    147
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justbadwolf View Post
    And just like that we are off topic.
    I am not going to indulge myself in an argument with a low balling merch. Good day.
    You are getting annoying with your baseless, stupid assumptions.

    Show me a post/screenshot where I lowball anyone here in forum or in game before you spit your mindless crap.

    Well, you know what, how wrong could I be to think I could speak logic with people like this?

    Nvm.

    Continue to assume whatever you wish to assume about me. Neither do I care shhet about people like these

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. from a different perspective
    By AKILIOS in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-09-2017, 01:02 AM
  2. Perspective on PvP
    By OverkillED in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 05:26 PM
  3. It's Good To Know The Pocket Legends Economy Is Doing Better Than Our Economy. :P
    By xDoNoToPeNb4xmasx in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 01:57 PM
  4. How to collapse the Skill buttons on iPhone 3GS? Old switch is gone.
    By pastrychef in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:20 AM
  5. Skills menu should auto-collapse when using "..." button
    By drewcapu in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 02:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •