I'm really sick of the bad decisions made in this game by the moderators, administrators and others this is to the point that I think there is only one administrator (cinco) without offending in my native language son of a bitch you are an idiot for start you know more than anyone the bases of an mmgrpg game I suppose that for this reason they started the project and released the game with little time for 2012 to end it is not possible for a player named (encriptions) to do stupid things in your own game this person ( encriptions) uses a class in the game which we know as tank and makes comparisons with the character that we know as * dps * impossible, there is no way it is simply stupid, no, it is impossible because you better not make these people clear and If they like that they leave the game because of their bad decisions, most of them have left it if what he uses as a pretext is that he is a consumer of game currency if we have more than we consume those flat coins Platinum madas I know I will be banned but it is something that I should have said I have consumed this game from the first moment it came out I played great moments but because of ... and because of paying attention to every stupid thing that its players want they spoil the end of the game.
I say goodbye here it was a pleasure.