Thread: What is the purpose of mage in ekenta's lair?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default What is the purpose of mage in ekenta's lair?

So after yesterday's update which slightly buffed wars and nerfed rogs, i was surprised that mage wasnt included. But i have to say, sts did a "pseudo-nerf" on mages. So it seems that ekenta cannot take dot. If we take at mages most used skills, fireball,ice,clock, curse etc, all have dot effects. Since dot doesnt work on ekenta harder to proc staff and thus less dmg (curse doesnt work either ). Talking about staff the gun isnt useful against the boss since dot isnt working. Also even with the mages arcane shield, we still take the slowdown debuff and dmg debuff from boss.

Lastly,I just want to point out the irony in sts' claims. They said that they are going to release arcanes slowly overtime so that 76 arcanes are gonna be useful for longer. And proceeds to stop proc stack. And remove dot effects from the only viable gold farm map. That is, they just made 3/6 of the existing 76 arcane weapons to be "completely useless". Not even gonna talk about 71 armoe being nore useful than 76 armors for mage :/

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to worshipped For This Useful Post: