With the newest update of slightly nerfing rogues and increasing warriorŽs damage i thought IŽll give some thoughts myself and maybe some ideas for sts.
First of all, the buff and nerf is totally fine, both seem such slight tweaks that no one can complain, seems like a bunch of kids just complaining for their classes instead of giving constructive feedback, we should appreciate the devs even reading our feedback, get replies and with that improvements.

Now to my main point, I used to play Pocket legends, which had more skills (you could play up to 12 skills), now I am not saying we should have more than 4 skills to play (although i kinda like the idea of having at least 5-6 active skills for use) but to give us some new skills which makes classes more useful.

-Recently people have been complaining about warriors being useless, why donŽt we get a skill like "Beckon" (for those who dont know pocket legends, it kinda works like whim aa) which helps taking aggro and pulling in mobs. A skill like that could be implemented for warriors to be more useful.

-Now if warriors get a new skills, so should ofc the other classes, I was thinking about the roots from Pocket Legends for Rogues, they could lower a targets armor and root them in place.

-For mages some kind of debuff on mobs and bosses could be nice, i mean actually useful ones, not what we have rn, no one uses those.

As you can tell I have obviously drawn those ideas from Pocket Legends but I surely think implementing new exciting skills that you can make new combos with would be exiting to the whole playerbase.