Thread: New skills is the way to balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default New skills is the way to balance

With the newest update of slightly nerfing rogues and increasing warrior´s damage i thought I´ll give some thoughts myself and maybe some ideas for sts.
    First of all, the buff and nerf is totally fine, both seem such slight tweaks that no one can complain, seems like a bunch of kids just complaining for their classes instead of giving constructive feedback, we should appreciate the devs even reading our feedback, get replies and with that improvements.

Now to my main point, I used to play Pocket legends, which had more skills (you could play up to 12 skills), now I am not saying we should have more than 4 skills to play (although i kinda like the idea of having at least 5-6 active skills for use) but to give us some new skills which makes classes more useful.

-Recently people have been complaining about warriors being useless, why don´t we get a skill like "Beckon" (for those who dont know pocket legends, it kinda works like whim aa) which helps taking aggro and pulling in mobs. A skill like that could be implemented for warriors to be more useful.

-Now if warriors get a new skills, so should ofc the other classes, I was thinking about the roots from Pocket Legends for Rogues, they could lower a targets armor and root them in place.

-For mages some kind of debuff on mobs and bosses could be nice, i mean actually useful ones, not what we have rn, no one uses those.

As you can tell I have obviously drawn those ideas from Pocket Legends but I surely think implementing new exciting skills that you can make new combos with would be exiting to the whole playerbase.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

+1 give warriors aggro skills, mage could be any controll/stun or aoe.
    What about a skill to revive other ppl? Some ability with long duration where you shouldn't get interrupted. Or skills for countering an attack? There are thousands of possibilities...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk
    Dragons are overall

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stormydragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stormydragon View Post
    +1 give warriors aggro skills, mage could be any controll/stun or aoe.
    What about a skill to revive other ppl? Some ability with long duration where you shouldn't get interrupted. Or skills for countering an attack? There are thousands of possibilities...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk
    lovely ideas, thank you for your input!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Hello fellow Alterian

I had some similar thoughts with fond memories of how tanks were needed in pl
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...to-pull-chance

Anyway I’m all for whatever gets the war out of the rut of simply trying to be a damage class
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post: