Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Vampire Journal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post
    OMG! So funny! This thread is great!
    I still remember that kick to the stomach. >_> It hurt. Lol

Thanks Aaroniero Arruruerie for the awesome signature!
    Star Legends: Shaocalur, Vanished, Desolated
    Dark Legends: Vanished

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Default Journal #29 June 10th, 2012

My story is rather long, don't read if you don't want, lol

In the year 1337 during a hot summer there I sat on my throne. A throne wishing a castle in the best kingdom.
    the Phoenix kingdom, a great kingdom the biggest, it covered mountains and valleys.
    My kingdom and I where in a war against many other kingdoms, But it was not to worry about or so I thought. My kingdom was known to have the best army with the best warriors, healers, and sorcerers. So my army fought to defend me and the kingdom. My kingdom has won another fight or so I thought, I believed we killed the other kingdom's army. So my army rested after its well done victory. Time passed and it started getting dark out of nowhere a horrible storm that could blow away even the mightiest dragons away struck.

The wind blew away many houses and swept the streets, stripping it and leaving the streets barren. The lightning struck everywhere setting fire in gardens and killing people. The water blasted through everything like a tsunami.
    It seemed like the end of the world to us, but it turned out it was the end of our kingdom, the enemies where summoned by the caster of the storm we where being invaded. I desperately tried to find shelter from the enemies and the storm. As I was trying to protect myself, thinking of a plan, thinking of a way to save my kingdom. Suddenly, the caster of the storm appeared infront of me...

The dark figure taller then me, his eyes glared, he seemed demonic. I reacted in fear and summoned flames at him. The caster dodged my attacks gracefully I decided to use all my magical powers, my cloak of fire sorounded me making me look like a Phoenix. I attacked with my flames at intense heat, for me for my kingdom. I flew higher and attacked with a blast of fire so intense it could melt rocks. The caster tried protecting himself he clutched his staff and summoned a shield, his shield wasnt strong enough to deflect all of it. I saw the casters face while his arms where in flames he jumped towards me in an attempt to bring me down with him. Sadly, it did work he cast a spell to explode. The explosion reached me and I couldn't dodge it was so strong I was still alive though, my cloak saved me. Although I wast still alive I couldn't defend myself I couldn't protect myself I was vulnerable. "heh" I laughed in despair I didn't know what to do anymore... I couldn't move, and so... I was sure I was about to die so I just laid there half dead and one of the enemy warriors stood by me

I looked at the warrior not knowing what its gender was with that cloak and armor. I stared at it and it just stood there. Looking at me I guessed and I didn't know what was happening anymore. There was an odd silence all the sounds stopped the storm stopped it was a long calm and silent pause. The warrior pulled out a dagger and I out of desperation tried to get away and I ended up moving towards the dagger. Funny the dagger ended up peirced inside my heart I stood there shocked at my own stupidity and fell to the ground. I laid there bleeding endlessly. The warrior left and out of the shadows a figure appeared after that I saw nothing.

I thought I was in the afterlife I was in the middle of a beautiful scene. When I turned around I saw the figure that appeared before whatever happened. The person was wearing a cloak not showing me their face. I stated for a while and the person asked me how I felt. I said "I feel nothing, and that's weird I'm pretty sure I was dead, what happened?why am I still alive? who are you?" the person replied "I am a vampire, I saved you from your death and now you are one of us, I'm pretty sure I made a great decision making you become our kind, you where a legendary fighter and a king as well," I looked puzzled and lost by what the person said and so I asked "what do I do now? Now that Im a vampire what should I do?" the mysterious person stood up and told me "join me and we will journey to a new land for that we vampires could dwell in, come with me to the vampire nation" and so I traveled with this person never knowing who was this person. We reached the destination and from then on I lived with the vampires.
    When there is too much

Don't forget

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenixking For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Edit: Tartar sauce! If I had read Mrs. Berry's post before making mine I wouldn't have made my story based on WW2 >.<
    Great Minds think alike!
    Shao your story was great nice too have another vamp around from a world war we can relate on things hehehe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

I was turned in the late 1500s.

A am not permitted to reveal the name of her. I call her only The Dark Lady. No doubt you know of the 154 sonnets I composed to her. In them I include many hints of my demise. For instance:

"I may not evermore acknowledge thee,
    Lest my bewailed guilt should do thee shame,
    Nor thou with public kindness honour me,
    Unless thou take that honour from thy name:" - Sonnet 36

or this:

"O what a mansion have those vices got,
    Which for their habitation chose out thee,
    Where beauty's veil doth cover every blot,
    And all things turns to fair, that eyes can see!" - Sonnet 95

and this, which I feared was much too obvious:

"All days are nights to see till I see thee,
    And nights bright days when dreams do show thee me." - Sonnet 43

Read them closely and you might even find more clues wherein I secretly told of my bondage to the Dark Lady. Did you think Lady Macbeth to be a fantasy? I tell you she was not. It was so easy to write her character in the first part. Of course, my Dark Lady never went insane. That was to please the Queen. What about the sharp wit of Beatrice? Ah she could make a strong man tremble!

They say I disappeared, that you can't find a record of my death. Well!? They say crazier things like I never existed. It is true, I do not exist, if existence implies essence. I am undead, my only essence is the stink of death! Marlowe didn't die in that knife fight either. I was his second and he did lose, but I gave him eternal unlife at his request. When Mercutio cries "They'll make worm's meat if me" that's the very phrase Marlowe spoke, but I told him, "We are the stuff that dreams are made on" and brought him to the darkness.
    Last edited by Snakespeare; 06-11-2012 at 01:21 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I was working late one night, testing the latest batch. It hadn't had any effect on the lab rats, so I figured it was useless. I moved on to the monkey, Jaffa, for the principle of scientific testing, etc. I wasn't very surprised when it never worked. My assistants had bidden me good night, so I was the only human subject left.
    "Did I test it on myself", you ask. Well, no! Of course not! I...I....I, well, maybe a little. Just to see if it worked on people. I went home, and in the morning I awoke with a lisp. I sing to myself in the shower, so it became "Walking on Thunthhine." I peered into the mirror. Nothing was there. I rubbed the condensation off, and saw two fangs floating at head-height.
    "THEY SAID IT WOULD NEVER WORK, BUT I HAVE SHOWN THEM!!!!
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!*"

*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Last edited by TheChairmaker; 06-11-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Mad science.
    Zakalwe, level 40 Scorn Engineer, Officer in Dark Legion
    Zakalwe, level 25 Vampire, member of Dark Legion

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheChairmaker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

Here's mine I posted this way before DL release.

I was once a mighty vampire under Count Vlod's rule. We were planning on taking over Alterra. Till them darn bears, birds, and elves rose up and defeated our beloved count, now were left leaderless we strugle against our powerful foes. Our new leader Count Sucks-alot isn't the best but he's all we have. He sends me to Alien Oasis to get the aliens to help us re-take Alterra, these aliens are filty creatures they disgust me, but we need all the help we can get, our numbers drop everyday. After talking to the Overlord he agrees to help us. I was on my way back to Mt.Fang when I was ambushed by a hunter killer party. I took three down till i was mortally wounded. I fled and they gave chase, I found a cave and hid the last two bears thought it would be funny to cave me in haha im not laughing. I grow weaker everyday i need to feed these rats are not cutting it i need real food a elf would be nice now there blood is so sweet. I must sleep. I wake with a loud boom, what's going on, how long have I slept. I see these new creatures, they look yummy and I'm hungry. These creatures are weak. They go down easy. After draining the last one dry I feel alive again. I wait till night fall still not srtrong enough to venture out in the sun yet i need more food. I exit the cave and see a battle going on, my fellow vampires are facing off against the strange creatures that broke me out of the cave. I join the fight these humans what my fellow vampires call them drop easy enough. They fill me in on what's happening appearently ive been a sleep for thousands of years. I have awaken into another war i say bring it. To be continued

~Sunwalker a vampire

AL: Generalzod

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Commanderkeen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Commanderkeen View Post
    Here's mine I posted this way before DL release.

I was once a mighty vampire under Count Vlod's rule. We were planning on taking over Alterra. Till them darn bears, birds, and elves rose up and defeated our beloved count, now were left leaderless we strugle against our powerful foes. Our new leader Count Sucks-alot isn't the best but he's all we have. He sends me to Alien Oasis to get the aliens to help us re-take Alterra, these aliens are filty creatures they disgust me, but we need all the help we can get, our numbers drop everyday. After talking to the Overlord he agrees to help us. I was on my way back to Mt.Fang when I was ambushed by a hunter killer party. I took three down till i was mortally wounded. I fled and they gave chase, I found a cave and hid the last two bears thought it would be funny to cave me in haha im not laughing. I grow weaker everyday i need to feed these rats are not cutting it i need real food a elf would be nice now there blood is so sweet. I must sleep. I wake with a loud boom, what's going on, how long have I slept. I see these new creatures, they look yummy and I'm hungry. These creatures are weak. They go down easy. After draining the last one dry I feel alive again. I wait till night fall still not srtrong enough to venture out in the sun yet i need more food. I exit the cave and see a battle going on, my fellow vampires are facing off against the strange creatures that broke me out of the cave. I join the fight these humans what my fellow vampires call them drop easy enough. They fill me in on what's happening appearently ive been a sleep for thousands of years. I have awaken into another war i say bring it. To be continued

~Sunwalker a vampire
    LOL, Count Sucks-alot it amused me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Lolol these are such awesome stories x] thanks for posting guys!
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtStar View Post
    Lolol these are such awesome stories x] thanks for posting guys!
    thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheChairmaker View Post
    thanks!
    No, thank YOU for helping the Journal grow
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Took off work tomorrow, so after I go out tonight and have some creativity juice, I'll come home and write something for this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Edited the first post with something to listen to while you read each others stories!
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Edited the first post with something to listen to while you read each others stories!
    LOL, that's good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Was touching myself and a vampire bit my face off. The end

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Vampire Age: Unsure of birth date or year. Somewhere between 20 and 25 before turning. All together between 148 and 153 years old.

Creator: Unknown, called snow demon by natives.

Story: I left my home state of Georgia in summer of 1882, headed to Alaska in search of gold. In 1883 I became a fur trapper. One winter in 1884, after a long 'day' (2 more months of darkness before we had a real day) of trudging through waist deep snow, I was exhausted and instead of returning to my cabin I just built a temporary lean-to. I soon had a roaring fire and passed out under a pile of fresh beaver pelts. My first sense of danger was the scent of rancid meat in my face. As I opened my eyes, I was inches away from a huge mouth filled with razor sharp teeth. Said mouth clamped on my shoulder in an attempt to drag me from my bed. My cry of pain startled the beast, making it release my shoulder and rear up on two legs. It towered over my bleeding body, easily over 8 foot in height. 5 sharp claws raked across my stomach, ripping deep gashes into my flesh. The beast, which I realized was a grizzly bear, was standing on my rifle so I pulled my Bowie knife from my belt and gave it a slash of my own, tearing a gash in it's huge leg. While the wound would have crippled a man, the beast never even noticed my feeble attempt to escape. As it lowered itself over my slowly dying form, we were both startled by a blood curdling scream which pierced the darkness. We both turned our heads to see what had made the sound. The leaping flames of my fire revealed what could only be described as a snow demon. Surely I was having a dream in my last moments of death. The snow demon continued to scream as it slammed into the bears side, The blow knocked the bear off my body. The two combatants squared off. The demon which appeared to be barely 5 feet tall, seemed like a child next to the enraged bear, but no child possessed the deadly talons, or fearsome fangs this creature did. As the bears heavy paw swiped at the demon's midsection, the creature jumped straight up, twisting in the air to land astraddle the bears broad back. One taloned hand gripped the bears muzzle, lifting it upwards, exposing the vulnerable throat. The other hand raked across the throat, slicing through the fur, muscle, and meat, easily. A wave of hot blood gushed all over me as the huge bear crashed atop me, trapping me beneath it's weight. The pale white skin of the snow demon was soon drenched in red as the two lethal hands gripped the bears head and ripped it from it's body. The fang filled mouth dove into the messy neck hole, slurping at the heavily gushing spray of blood. As I laid under the beast's weight I couldn't escape the image of that horrible face, with it's dead white skin and glowing red eyes. Even closing my eyes was no escape, for I could still hear the disgusting slurping sound the creature made. Finally the blood flow slowed and then stopped. The demon raised it's body and squatted atop the bear's carcass. It's red eyes focused on me, almost as if noticing me for the first time. Wiping it's mouth, the demon stared at me. I shook with terror, unsure if it was the glowing, red eyes, or terrible, fang filled mouth which scared me the most. Remembering the knife in my fist I slashed out, the demon just smiled. I some how know it could stop me, but it allowed the knife blade to slash across it's chest. I watched in horror as the deep gash in it's chest began healing instantly , the skin knitting itself back together. Seeing the look on my eyes, the demon laughed, a soft child like giggle. Laying down on the bears body, the demon leaned down till it's face was inches from my own. It then plucked the blade from my fist, and brought it between us. My stomach churned as the demon licked it's own blood from the coated blade. Again it laughed, sitting back on it's haunches, it drew back the knife and casually tossed it toward a nearby tree, driving it in up to the hilt. Laying down, the demon again drew close to my trapped body. Extending a razor sharp talon, it sliced my cheek open. As blood dripped from the wound, it drew it's finger through it, and popped the red coated digit in it's mouth. As the demon leaned in closer to mt neck a blood curdling scream split the night, distracting it. As it took off toward the sound, I attempted to get out from under the bear. It proved impossible, the weight was too much for my weakened body. The demon soon returned carrying the body of a mountain lion on it's shoulder. Tossing it down, it again climbed atop the bear, and lay facing me. The fangs seemed to grow longer as it drew closer to my neck. As it lunged at me, I shoved my newly recovered rifle barrel between it's jaws. The shock of biting into the metal caused it to jump back, leaving me precious seconds to aim and fire. The large caliber bullet struck it in the shoulder, tearing its arm from it's body. The lose of a limb did little to slow it down, as it again came at me. The second shot tore through the demons neck leaving the head barely hanging onto the body. Swinging the heavy rifle, I knocked the head off completely. The now headless body fell atop the bear, and I again got a gusher of blood in my face. As I lay there watching the blood drip from the headless body, I wondered how much longer before Death claimed me. I could hear my heartbeat slowing down, with each breathe I could feel the brutal cold seeping into my bones, I could no longer feel my hands, or face. As my heart beat one last time, I closed my eyes and greeted the darkness of death. Pain...searing, agonizing pain. While I wasn't a church going man, I was a God fearing man. Had I been tossed into Hell, with the rest of the world's sinners? Again I felt the pain, it was coming from my shoulder. Opening my blood entrusted eyes, I turned my head to see a large grey wolf chewing at my shoulder. The rest of the pack had finished off the snow demon for it's body was gone. The mountain lion carcass was missing several large chunks itself. As the wolf again tore a piece of meat from my now useless arm, I balled my other hand into a fist and struck the wolf in the head, hoping to drive it away. I was extremely surprised when instead of just driving the wolf off, the force of my blow tore it's head completely from it's body. I looked to see my fist covered in pieces of skull fragments and brain matter. Seeing their leader so easily killed scattered the rest of the pack. Taking a moment to look around I watched with fascination as my torn shoulder began to heal, new flesh growing to replace that torn out by the bear and the wolf. With my legs still trapped under the bear, I sat up. Grabbing the bears shoulders I was going to try to move it enough to get out from under it. Imagine my surprise when instead of shifting it a little, I easily threw the carcass over 20 feet away. I wasn't sure what kind of miracle I was experiencing, but I wasted no time in retrieving the knife from the tree, I slid it out with no problem. After skinning the bear, I piled my beaver pelts atop it and set out for my cabin. Life returned to normal except for my new thirst of ever more bloody meat. Then one evening while I was visiting with the local Indian tribe, I listened as the tribal elder told the story of the snow demon. The snow demon was once a man till he was bitten himself by a demon. Once he became a demon, he could only survive by drinking blood. After killing his family, he retreated to the deep woods. Legends say anyone that is bitten by the demon and survives will himself become a demon. I later found out that the demons blood entering my wounds was how I was infected. I spent many years in the woods, living off animal blood and avoiding men. It wasn't till the early 1900's before I learned I was what's known as a Vampire.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lostboy813 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lostboy813 View Post
    Vampire Age: Unsure of birth date or year. Somewhere between 20 and 25 before turning. All together between 148 and 153 years old.

Creator: Unknown, called snow demon by natives.
    Wow that is intenseeee, lol seriously brutal Lostboy! Where did you come from?! That is one heeeeeeeeeck of a first post. Anyways I really enjoyed it, it's pretty original and I've not heard a story quite like it. I can see you put a lot of thought into it and I am really happy you decided to share your story here

Welcome to the forums too! I hope others take time to read these unique stories as well, they're so siick!
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Wow. lostboy, you have written a really good story! If I were to say anything needed changing, it would be paragraphing
    Last edited by TheChairmaker; 06-17-2012 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Aculeas vanished.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheChairmaker View Post
    Wow. Agreed. You and lostboy have both written really good stories! If I were to say anything needed changing, it would be paragraphing
    Shame he deleted his story. Lol. Oh well!
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Valkyrie's story.

Vampire Age: Born in the year 908 AD. Before infection 19 years old. Total age is now 1104 years old.

Creator: Unknown

Story: For as long as I remember my mother told me stories of the Valkyrie. The Valkyrie were the shield maidens of the god Odin, the choosers of the slain. It was their destiny to move about viking battlefields, choosing only the warriors that lived and died with honor. They then transported those warriors to Valhalla, where they joined Odin's army. I dreamed of one day becoming a valkyrie.

In my 16th summer I became helper to our armies doctor. It was my job to help with the wounded warriors on the battlefields. Many days I found myself in the thick of battle, tending to wounds, giving water or food to a warrior, or sometimes just holding a man's hand as he died.

It was a hard life for a young girl, but I figured this was my best chance at seeing a fabled Valkyrie. I knew if I ever saw one that I could convince her to take me into the sisterhood.

After 3 years of watching men die, unable to do anything to help them, I realized the stories of the Valkyrie were just fairy tales for children.

Then one night while sitting by the campfire, resting from a hard days work, I noticed movement in the battlefield. At first I thought it was the doctor tending the wounded, but I noticed him by his tent.

I moved away from the fire so I could better see, again I saw movement. It was a small hunched over figure, darting from body to body. Stopping for a moment then moving to the next. The figure was too small to be a warrior, so I thought it a child, possibly robbing from the dead.

Pulling my cloak hood up to conceal my face I set out toward the figure, hoping to put a stop to it's thievery. As I grew close I drew my dagger to scare the child away. I stopped a few feet from the figure and watched as it knelt down next to a fallen warrior and attacked the man's throat. It began making slurping sounds as it sucked fluids from the body.

Hearing my approach, it turned and hissed, spraying blood all over my face. I instantly turned and ran back to the camp, but I didn't get far, before I felt it's weight hit me in the back, driving me face first into the ground. It knocked the breathe out of me, leaving me unable to cry for help. I then felt it drive it fangs into my shoulder, felt it's mouth began sucking at the blood pouring from the wound. Suddenly I heard shouts from the camp, as someone noticed the disturbance. The creature immediately fled, leaving me to bleed my life away.

I awoke in darkness, something covering my face. Reaching up I pulled a woolen blanket from my body. I suddenly heard voices outside the tent. "I saw it attacking her, it was a Wampyre," said the warrior. "But Wampyres are just legends, evil creatures that feed on the blood of men to survive," said our leader. "I have noticed the wounds on the bodies as they are brought in. Bite marks prove it was a Wampyre, something has to be done about her" said the warrior.

I quickly got dressed and went under the back of the tent. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me, I ran until I fell to the ground. Spotting a cave nearby I crawled in, pulling dead branches across the entrance. Blood lose and exhaustion proved too much, I passed out. I slept what seemed like minutes. I later found out how wrong I was. Moving to the entrance I was shocked to find it blocked. Fear of being buried alive, gave me strength to force the rubble aside enough to leave the cave.

I decided to return to the camp, hoping the doctor could help me. But when I got there the camp was gone, there wasn't even signs that there had ever been a camp. No tents, no people, even the battlefield was now a lush meadow with tall grass, and small saplings.

My village was my next destination, Thank the Gods! the village was still there. As I entered I was stopped by a young warrior. "Halt, stranger. What is your business here?" I was taken aback. "I live here, I've lived here my whole live." I told him. "You are mistaken stranger, I was born in this village and I have never seen you before." What was going on, was I in the wrong village, maybe my recent accident had effected me more than realized. "Take me to your doctor, he will recognize me. He will tell you who I am." The warrior grabbed my arm and roughly dragged me through the village. We soon reached the doctors house. After knocking we were led into the house by a woman I didn't recognize. "What business do you have with my father?" asked the woman. This woman was the doctor's daughter, he wasn't even married. "This woman claims to know the doctor." the man said. She led us to a back room, where she motion for us to sit. In a chair next to the fire, sat an old man. As the old man turned and saw me he gave a gasp and clutched at his chest. "No, it can't be. You're dead, I was there when you disappeared. Where have you been the last 40 years, Why do you look the same. You haven't changed at all." Seeing the distress her father was in, the woman asked us to leave. As we left the house, I pushed the warrior and ran as hard as I could for the woods. My speed was unbelievable, the scenery blurred by.

After returning to the cave I thought long and hard about my situation. It was now evident that I was bitten by a Wampyre, and had become one myself. On the night of my attack, after climbing in the cave, I must have gone into some kind of coma while the wampyre infection repaired my body.

Since no one knew me I was free to do as I wanted. I first learned all I could about Wampyres. A lot was just myths and legends, but every story mentioned the Wampyre needing blood to survive. Since I wasn't interested in biting people I came up with a plan.

Like the creature that attacked me I would prowl the battlefields, only taking blood from the dying. I would use my condition to ease their suffering. Thus was born the Valkyrie, the chooser of the slain.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to valkyrie868 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Shame he deleted his story. Lol. Oh well!
    These things happen

Valkyrie, I love the concept behind your story!