Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Vampire Journal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Actually: Journal Entry #11/ June 17, 2012

He Brought Me to Life

I was born on September 6, 1875 in the city of San Juan, PR. In 1890 when I was exactly fifteen years old, both of my parents decided to move to Manhattan, NY. Time passed and I was consuming myself between four walls. Since my parents did not let me go anywhere alone, except when I went to school. In 1895 when I was 20 years old my parents got into a car accident where both of them lost their lives. It was so tragic, witnesses said that the vehicle who struct them, was coming at a high speed. The impact was so brutal that my mothers' body was hanging from out the vehicle and my father was ripped in half. When I was called to recognize the bodies, I couldn't do it. I was lost at that moment. My father didn't even look like himself, and not much to say about her (my mother) her face was erased. In 1900, five years after the death of my parents. I decided to move to the Bronx, NY.

It was 3:00am, I had left my best friends house. As I am walking the streets of NY. I hear steps, these steps were getting closer, and the faster I walked, the faster the steps were. I stopped...the steps stopped as well. My heart started to beat faster. All I'm thinking is, "God let me get home safe, may you lead my way faster to home". As I am repeating those words over and over in my head, I start to walk, but I can hear the steps again. Something inside me told me to face whoever or whatever it was and not to be afraid. When I turned around, to look at what it was or who was following me, I see this tall, figure about 6"7 and 250lbs, huge sharp teeth and slobbing itself all over, making this horrifying sound. Breathing so heavily and just staring at me, like ready to feed. I'm breathing so heavy and my heart is pounding so hard. I frizzed. I could not even move, I didn't even blink. I turned so cold, I was shaking. When all of a sudden the creature jumped on me and started to eat my skin, you hear me!! taking huge pieces of skin out of me. As I scream for help and try to fight it off. No one could hear me. The Streets were empty and isolated. I was alone. I said to myself, "God Take me with you, forgive me for all I have done, I rather die than feel this pain". The creature all of a sudden took off, leaving me all help less, couldn't move. Felt the warm blood running down my body. I look to the side and I see the puddle of blood forming around me. I'm dead.

My vision is getting blurry, my body is turning cold. I'm asking for help but no one, no one heard. I try to move but still can't. I saw someone walking, it came to me. He/She carried me, and all of a sudden I felt a sharp bite straight to my neck, I screamed and felt as if it was taking all of me. I felt dizzy and then I was gone. But later, I woke up in the middle of a dark place, laying on what was to me a hospital bed. When I look around, I see four people looking just starring at me like waiting for something to happen. Like they were expecting a reaction. I was confused. I stood up, but was still weak. I started to ask questions: Who are you people?, Where am I?, What did you guys do to me?. and then sadly crying I said, "BUT I, I THOUGHT I WAS DEAD". When one of them said, "You are dead, but alive". I said "Please explain, how can I be dead but alive?, makes no sense". He replied, "You were attacked by a creature we are trying to catch, it took parts of your skin off and you were basically left for......dead". "My name is Caleb, and I saved your life, I bit into your neck, sucked blood out, to feed my thirst, but to save you as well". I said, "I don't understand". Caleb replied, "We are Vampires, does that explain it". I said, "So that means, I am a vampire as well since I am alive". He said, "Yes, yes you are. Was the only way to save your life. You wont age, you wont sleep. But yes you will hunt to feed"... I ran off, screaming and screaming and asking why?...

My name is Island, at age 25 I was turned into a Vampire. I am 137 years old. I was saved by a vamp name Caleb, He brought me back to life. After running away from them, I decided to just turn back and unite with them, all of them, as they were now my family, my friends. My new home is with them, in the Sanctuary. I still hunt for the creature that attack me, so many years passed and still no sign. But I will continue to hunt and feed my thirst of revenge and one day I will make it pay.

"Humans are my fave, animal blood ain't my taste" See you around........
    Last edited by SexyIsland; 06-17-2012 at 11:40 AM.
    "Always Be Yourself"
    "KOI & SP, will always be in my Heart"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

It was the early 1990s. Grunge broke but I couldn't tell Eddie Vedder from a flannel-clad hole in the ground. I was a prematurely bald 24 year old who had just lost his job at the boardgame store at the local mall. I had taken refuge in my mom's basement with a present from my most recent birthday, an IBM 95 XP 486 ( I had neglected using the thing because it was a gift from my step-dad, who I hated and so naturally I despised the gift) and a copy of a game my stepbrother had tossed to me on his way to tennis camp for the summer saying "Here Renob. This game is for losers. You should love it." Turns out he was dead on. The title of the game was "Neverwinter Nights".

Having never smoked a cigarette nor drunk anything much stronger than my morning OJ I did not understand that my desire to reach endgame status with my half-elf cleric-ranger was in fact an addiction. I lost weight and more hair where I needed it and gained fat and grew scraggly brown strands back in all the wrong spots. I refused meals yet gorged myself on Funions and Mt Dew. I neither showered nor shaved yet kept my playing fingers trim of nail and free of callous.

One sunny morning (or perhaps quite rainy. I had long ago blacked out the windows of my "XP Lair" to reduce screen glare) my mom announced from the top of the stairs that she would be spending the month at Club Med with my stepfather and that I was to use the pizza coupons and credit card left on the kitchen counter as a means of sustenance. Mumbling my bon voyage through a haze of Right Gaurd and Cheeto seasoning I returned my attention to my epic grind.*

No sooner had the door shut leaving me alone with my one true love than my cyber enemies froze before my eyes. Perplexed, I issued another cast command to no effect. Again and again I casted used and viewed to no avail, my enemies remained. It was my ping. I had first leant of this forcelike flow of online life whilst PVP ing in the woods. I had written it off as so much techno speak but here it was, spiking relentlessly, stifling my progress. I was paralyzed. Minutes turned to hours to days to weeks. My supply of food and soda long gone, pizza coupons much too far AFK to reach, I languished helpless too afraid to shutdown the game or pc, certain all would return to normal if I just waited a moment longer.*

Then as I felt the black hand of starvation embracing me there was a knock at the window. "Come in." I uttered in a guttural whisper. The window shattered. I raised a withered hand to shield my eyes from the explosion of blackened glass. When I lowered it a tall robotic man in an extremely boring suit stood before me and muttered an introduction in a low monotone. "Hi." he said. "I'm Al. Inventor of the Internet!"
    *"Help me Al." I pleaded. "It's my ping."
    "Ha... Ha," chortled Al. "Of course it's your ping, silly. I control ping the world over and I have spiked yours to infinity to see how long you would hold out".
    "You!" I growled, rising from my perch and snatching an AOL junk mail CDROM from the pile I used as a bed. I clawed open the cardboard envelope and snapped the disc in half. Then with a shining half moon shard in each hand I lunged toward Al windmilling my arms in rage. Before I could leave my feet my aggravatingly tiresome guest had vanished in a puff of tobacco leaves and parental advisory stickers.*

Stumbling to my knees, hands limp at my sides I raised my head to the ceiling only to see Al peering down at me from behind. Before I could summon the strength slash at his jugular he opened his mouth slightly and his canines extended into long pockmarked fangs accompanied by the sound of a dial up modem from an unknown connection near where his navel should be. Too numb with anger and regret to be surprised or frightened I stared blankly at his brittle looking fangs. Without a word his fangs sank into my neck and a slightly annoying pain enveloped me. My vision tunneled to blackness and death took me as its own.*

I awoke on the floor. Al was still there trying to remove a blood stain from his cuff with the backwash from a long forgotten can of Dew. "Oh. You're awake. Stand up. " I did as he said, not caring why my urge to kill this monster was gone. "I have a work thing coming up and I must abandon my continual sabotage of universal ping. I have given you immortality so that you may take up my nobel quest to generally annoy the snot out of online gamers everywhere."*

With that he slapped me limply across the face and raised his droning voice slightly crying "I dub you DeathPing!"

He took a step back and raised his arm stiffly towards the shattered window. "Go forth DeathPing! Go forth and bother!"*

I crept out into the blackest night I've ever known famished for revenge, condemned to impede player progress, and in search of an heir of my own.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

@Valkyrie: I love it, it's so creative! Caught me by surprise while reading, I didn't expect it to take such a twist at the end there with the coma. I truly respect your choosing to become a "chooser of the slain." There isn't a lot of vamps like you out there, I myself, do not have such morals. Over the years I've been feared, I find it much more satisfying to give into my natural vampyric desires.

@Island: Daaaamn, that must have been hard seeing your parents like that. I can't tell you how sorry I am, and what a scary upbringing you must have been terrified. I must say I hadn't made many friends over my many years, so when you came to Carvina and we became instant BVFFs I was so happy. You are my best vamp friend forever, literally :]
    Last edited by ArtStar; 06-17-2012 at 09:43 PM.
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default The Vampire Journal

Awww Art, you are a great friend to me as well and when I had united with you guys, you reached out to me, as I was very shy and quiet, when I first entered Carvina. Making feel part of the clan. I thank you very dearly.
    "Always Be Yourself"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I applaud
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SexyIsland View Post
    Awww Art, you are a great friend to me as well and when I had united with you guys, you reached out to me, as I was very shy and quiet, when I first entered Carvina. Making feel part of the clan. I thank you very dearly.
    I remember that day we recruited you, you didn't come as Island at first.
    You came as Ricanisland, and now you are Sexyisland :P
    That was a good day <3
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    I applaud
    I see your applause, and raise it a salute.
    Zakalwe, level 40 Scorn Engineer, Officer in Dark Legion
    Zakalwe, level 25 Vampire, member of Dark Legion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    It was the early 1990s. Grunge broke but I couldn't tell Eddie Vedder from a flannel-clad hole in the ground. I was a prematurely bald 24 year old who had just lost his job at the boardgame store at the local mall. I had taken refuge in my mom's basement with a present from my most recent birthday, an IBM 95 XP 486 ( I had neglected using the thing because it was a gift from my step-dad, who I hated and so naturally I despised the gift) and a copy of a game my stepbrother had tossed to me on his way to tennis camp for the summer saying "Here Renob. This game is for losers. You should love it." Turns out he was dead on. The title of the game was "Neverwinter Nights".

Having never smoked a cigarette nor drunk anything much stronger than my morning OJ I did not understand that my desire to reach endgame status with my half-elf cleric-ranger was in fact an addiction. I lost weight and more hair where I needed it and gained fat and grew scraggly brown strands back in all the wrong spots. I refused meals yet gorged myself on Funions and Mt Dew. I neither showered nor shaved yet kept my playing fingers trim of nail and free of callous.

One sunny morning (or perhaps quite rainy. I had long ago blacked out the windows of my "XP Lair" to reduce screen glare) my mom announced from the top of the stairs that she would be spending the month at Club Med with my stepfather and that I was to use the pizza coupons and credit card left on the kitchen counter as a means of sustenance. Mumbling my bon voyage through a haze of Right Gaurd and Cheeto seasoning I returned my attention to my epic grind.*

No sooner had the door shut leaving me alone with my one true love than my cyber enemies froze before my eyes. Perplexed, I issued another cast command to no effect. Again and again I casted used and viewed to no avail, my enemies remained. It was my ping. I had first leant of this forcelike flow of online life whilst PVP ing in the woods. I had written it off as so much techno speak but here it was, spiking relentlessly, stifling my progress. I was paralyzed. Minutes turned to hours to days to weeks. My supply of food and soda long gone, pizza coupons much too far AFK to reach, I languished helpless too afraid to shutdown the game or pc, certain all would return to normal if I just waited a moment longer.*

Then as I felt the black hand of starvation embracing me there was a knock at the window. "Come in." I uttered in a guttural whisper. The window shattered. I raised a withered hand to shield my eyes from the explosion of blackened glass. When I lowered it a tall robotic man in an extremely boring suit stood before me and muttered an introduction in a low monotone. "Hi." he said. "I'm Al. Inventor of the Internet!"
    *"Help me Al." I pleaded. "It's my ping."
    "Ha... Ha," chortled Al. "Of course it's your ping, silly. I control ping the world over and I have spiked yours to infinity to see how long you would hold out".
    "You!" I growled, rising from my perch and snatching an AOL junk mail CDROM from the pile I used as a bed. I clawed open the cardboard envelope and snapped the disc in half. Then with a shining half moon shard in each hand I lunged toward Al windmilling my arms in rage. Before I could leave my feet my aggravatingly tiresome guest had vanished in a puff of tobacco leaves and parental advisory stickers.*

Stumbling to my knees, hands limp at my sides I raised my head to the ceiling only to see Al peering down at me from behind. Before I could summon the strength slash at his jugular he opened his mouth slightly and his canines extended into long pockmarked fangs accompanied by the sound of a dial up modem from an unknown connection near where his navel should be. Too numb with anger and regret to be surprised or frightened I stared blankly at his brittle looking fangs. Without a word his fangs sank into my neck and a slightly annoying pain enveloped me. My vision tunneled to blackness and death took me as its own.*

I awoke on the floor. Al was still there trying to remove a blood stain from his cuff with the backwash from a long forgotten can of Dew. "Oh. You're awake. Stand up. " I did as he said, not caring why my urge to kill this monster was gone. "I have a work thing coming up and I must abandon my continual sabotage of universal ping. I have given you immortality so that you may take up my nobel quest to generally annoy the snot out of online gamers everywhere."*

With that he slapped me limply across the face and raised his droning voice slightly crying "I dub you DeathPing!"

He took a step back and raised his arm stiffly towards the shattered window. "Go forth DeathPing! Go forth and bother!"*

I crept out into the blackest night I've ever known famished for revenge, condemned to impede player progress, and in search of an heir of my own.

O.O . . . . Holycrap Deathping, that was brilliant! When creating the thread I was really hoping to see something like this, I'm pleasantly surprised! I never seen what a talented writer you are before lol, my Pwnies just keep surprising me with such greatness I just have to thank you first of all for this.
    I really enjoyed every word of that, and if anyone hasn't taken the time to read it I recommend it.

There's certainly no easy ways to go about becoming a vampire is there? lol. When I became a vampire I had an instant urge for revenge as well, but that faded quickly as the hunt became something of a sport. I'm happy to have you a part of our awesome quest for vengeance.
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default The Vampire Journal

Deathping, I'm happy to have you in our family. You killed it man. As vampires we are always thirsty for more. Seething with thirst of vengeance, to fight for our kind. We will always be family.

@ Art... yeah I remember, I was under Ricanisland when you guys invited me. Then I brought Island to the clan. And even my forum name has developed. :P it was a good day <3
    Last edited by SexyIsland; 06-18-2012 at 12:34 AM.
    "Always Be Yourself"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Lol. Thanks y'all I wouldn't wanna suck blood with anybody else.
    Pwnies truly are a freakishly talented group of... Freaks. I'm super proud to be a part of the magic.

Thnx for this thread Art. It's fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

@ deathping
    Wow freaking awsome story I was laughing my ars off.
    What an amazing writer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    Lol. Thanks y'all I wouldn't wanna suck blood with anybody else.
    Pwnies truly are a freakishly talented group of... Freaks. I'm super proud to be a part of the magic.

Thnx for this thread Art. It's fun.
    Yeeyee! I'm happy to have you guys, and no problem Deathping, it's my pleasure

I updated the OP with a little Mew on Monday guys be sure to give it a listen!
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtStar View Post
    Yeeyee! I'm happy to have you guys, and no problem Deathping, it's my pleasure

I updated the OP with a little Mew on Monday guys be sure to give it a listen!
    Nice! Never ever heard of Mew before

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheChairmaker View Post
    Nice! Never ever heard of Mew before
    Ha ha I think the song/animation goes well with these stories :3
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Ha ha I think the song/animation goes well with these stories :3
    You'd be right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheChairmaker View Post
    You'd be right
    Awesomee, I'm happy someone appreciates it <3
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Awesomee, I'm happy someone appreciates it <3
    It's a new style of music for me. Thanks for introducing me to it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i didnt want this thread to die
    so heres my terrible story!

So my name before I was turned into a vampire was Sookie Stackhouse. It all started when I met this vampire named Bill Compton, maybe a year or so after vampires came out of the coffin. Me and Bill dated for a while and I met all his cool friends and whatnot and then like one day his really really hot friend named Eric Northman was all like "hi sookie" and I couldn't breathe. He was so darn handsome that I couldn't even speak. Long story short, I ditched that old loser Bill for Eric. Then like one day Eric was all like "yo let me turn u so we can be all like together young forever" and I was like "umm okay!" In my normal cheery attitude that drives people completely nuts.

Shortly after I was turned I also found out that I was a fairy, and probably made the whole fairy race extinct.

The end!!!!!!

<3
    (for the record i love true blood ~.~)
    Rawriloveyou - 25 vamp <3 Between - 21 vamp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by between View Post

So my name before I was turned into a vampire was Sookie Stackhouse. It all started when I met this vampire named Bill Compton, maybe a year or so after vampires came out of the coffin. Me and Bill dated for a while and I met all his cool friends and whatnot and then like one day his really really hot friend named Eric Northman was all like "hi sookie" and I couldn't breathe. He was so darn handsome that I couldn't even speak. Long story short, I ditched that old loser Bill for Eric. Then like one day Eric was all like "yo let me turn u so we can be all like together young forever" and I was like "umm okay!" In my normal cheery attitude that drives people completely nuts.

Shortly after I was turned I also found out that I was a fairy, and probably made the whole fairy race extinct.

The end!!!!!!

<3
    *scratches head* you know, this bears remarkable resemblance to a certain TV show! /awed
    No, I'm joking! Let this be a vampire thread it is reborn!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by between View Post

The end!!!!!!

<3
    Awh thanks, no worries it wont die
    I love True Blood too! Ha ha that's awesome, thanks for posting <3
    A true Star Legend...