Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game adjustments

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Default Game adjustments

Current arcane weapons/armors procs leave almost no room for innovative procs unless sacrifice the huge boosts these items give, or keep the current boosts + whatever extra might get added to the proc.
    In order to have more diversity these current overpowered procs should be nerfed, along with a nerf to the content of course so the damage/hp curve follows in a way where players can actually deal with enemies without the need of procs, making procs an actual "help" to fasten the clearing of content instead of a "need" to clear a small group of mobs as it is at the moment.
    This would shorten the gap between arcane geared and non arcane geared players as well which turns out in a more enjoyable gameplay for everyone.
    This should be considered asap since arcane items are yet to be released but already in development of not fully developed already, so please take a look into it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

They should nerf current level 76 arcanes to make 81 arcanes more desirable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post

That would leave 76 arcanes useless, which would make everyone who can't afford the new 81s unable to play the current content which isn't quite a good way to keep ppl playing the game, since it would turn out in arcanes 81 being extremely expensive and arcanes 76 dirty cheap, a situation good for nobody

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Current arcane weapons/armors procs leave almost no room for innovative procs unless sacrifice the huge boosts these items give, or keep the current boosts + whatever extra might get added to the proc.
    In order to have more diversity these current overpowered procs should be nerfed, along with a nerf to the content of course so the damage/hp curve follows in a way where players can actually deal with enemies without the need of procs, making procs an actual "help" to fasten the clearing of content instead of a "need" to clear a small group of mobs as it is at the moment.
    This would shorten the gap between arcane geared and non arcane geared players as well which turns out in a more enjoyable gameplay for everyone.
    This should be considered asap since arcane items are yet to be released but already in development of not fully developed already, so please take a look into it.

Are you serious?? you asking to nerf current 76 proc???

right after they have remove proc stacking you really ask to nerf the only good thing that remain us?

i'm sorry but with the proc stacking removal the game is already suffering like hell(i notice so many warrior friend who don't log in since new expansion)!! Nerf the only proc we can use and you gonna kill the game for sure!!!!

And don't worry for level 81 arcane, even if its just a bit more op it will be desirable!

PS: I am seriously thinking some of you are trying to kill the game on purpose!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post

right after they have remove proc stacking you really ask to nerf the only good thing that remain us?

i'm sorry but with the proc stacking removal the game is already suffering like hell(i notice so many warrior friend who don't log in since new expansion)!! Nerf the only proc we can use and you gonna kill the game for sure!!!!

And don't worry for level 81 arcane, even if its just a bit more op it will be desirable!

PS: I am seriously thinking some of you are trying to kill the game on purpose!!!
    Please read the whole message, no only the "nerf 76 arc" line. I think you'll understand my point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Please read the whole message, no only the "nerf 76 arc" line. I think you'll understand my point.
    i understand very well bro! but if they do that it will only slow down the pace even more imo, and the more it become like this and the more it start giving the same feeling as when we play HC mode, and let me tell you, i hate sooo much HC mode loll that if all the game start feeling this way i would lost all my motivation to play, btw i'm crossing my finger very hard that they didn't add anymore HC aps for the new season!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

That would leave 76 arcanes useless, which would make everyone who can't afford the new 81s unable to play the current content which isn't quite a good way to keep ppl playing the game, since it would turn out in arcanes 81 being extremely expensive and arcanes 76 dirty cheap, a situation good for nobody
    What exactly do you have in mind that would surpass level 76 arcanes proc? Reflect? No, it’s a game breaker, more damage proc than 76 arcanes? Maybe but stupid considering the current status of arcane items. Heal/damage reduction/stun procs? Boring since they basically let us play Demi-God mode with the proc stack “bug”.

The only way I see level 81 arcanes being attractive is if they add more than 1 proc per item or they give a big stat bonus like the level 81 legendaries. I have 2.2kstr with the legendary set… paid less than 8m… with that in mind I also paid about 1bil for the same 2.2kstr… so either STS is planning to give arcanes stats of 3k STR or multiple procs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Depending how good level 81 arcanes are, they’re better off needing level 76% arcanes by 50%. What’s the point of using 81 arcanes if their damage proc buff is 55% and level 76 arcane is 50% damage buff proc. Unless the new arcanes give a major stat bonus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Depending how good level 81 arcanes are, they’re better off needing level 76% arcanes by 50%. What’s the point of using 81 arcanes if their damage proc buff is 55% and level 76 arcane is 50% damage buff proc. Unless the new arcanes give a major stat bonus.

ofc l81 will need surpass l76, about proc idea, it can be many things,

what about electric eel chain reaction? stun and dot maybe?

or a pistol shrimp that shoot a huge bubble bullet?

oh and since its underwater i can see lot of poisonous damage with dot, stun, etc

anyway i'm sure the best is to stop nerfing level 76 stuff, just need tweaking new 81 to be superior and desirable,

personally i like spectacular proc! the kind that make you "feel the power"!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Worst

idea

ever
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

i understand very well bro! but if they do that it will only slow down the pace even more imo, and the more it become like this and the more it start giving the same feeling as when we play HC mode, and let me tell you, i hate sooo much HC mode loll that if all the game start feeling this way i would lost all my motivation to play, btw i'm crossing my finger very hard that they didn't add anymore HC aps for the new season!!!
    My intention is to have the players being able to actually clear content without the need of procs, procs can help this and speed up this process, ofc since that's the meaning of having these procs, but in the current state the game is, every player is in deep need of arcane gear to clear the content which is the problem.
    This nerf to both gear and content is intended to speed up the farming since enemies will actually be defeated with "ease" without procs and make us feel like we're flying through the content when the proc is active, as well as open the window to a wider variety of procs, instead of being held to insane dmg boost with dull effects.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Worst

idea

ever
    Saying something helpful and meaningful is a lot better than being a negative Nancy you know.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

He didnt say to nerf it now, he said to nerf it when New stuff comes, because it makes sense, 76 stuff is extremely op, give me an example of something that is stronger then doubling your damage, hp, armor, crit and doing huge aoe dmg

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

What exactly do you have in mind that would surpass level 76 arcanes proc? Reflect? No, it’s a game breaker, more damage proc than 76 arcanes? Maybe but stupid considering the current status of arcane items. Heal/damage reduction/stun procs? Boring since they basically let us play Demi-God mode with the proc stack “bug”.

The only way I see level 81 arcanes being attractive is if they add more than 1 proc per item or they give a big stat bonus like the level 81 legendaries. I have 2.2kstr with the legendary set… paid less than 8m… with that in mind I also paid about 1bil for the same 2.2kstr… so either STS is planning to give arcanes stats of 3k STR or multiple procs.

That's exactly the problem, that to surpass current procs an even bigger boost would be needed which would make these weapons even more expensive as well as making the content boring again.
    And making gear become useless in order to have new stuff look more appealing isn't quite good either.
    Whenever something new is released, the previous version becomes obsolete with the past of time doesn't gets nerfed to make people get that new stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Saying something helpful and meaningful is a lot better than being a negative Nancy you know.
    Lol ok
    I currently do not feel the need to proc to run new maps contrary to op
    If this idea were only for the current end game maps then this proc nerf doesn’t help anyone in morgera maps
    If this monster nerf were to apply game wide then it sounds like a lot of work for devs who have better things to do

We are already under geared w/o 81 arcs when we have those the monster nerf will prolly allow folks to solo
    Which would lead to more wars not being needed

Also nerfed lv71s would also lead to less diversity of gameplay if 81s are meta
    Last edited by Stephencobear; 09-27-2021 at 10:18 AM.
    Suentous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Lol ok
    I currently do not feel the need to proc to run new maps contrary to op
    If this idea were only for the current end game maps then this proc nerf doesn’t help anyone in morgera maps
    If this monster nerf were to apply game wide then it sounds like a lot of work for devs who have better things to do

We are already under geared w/o 81 arcs when we have those the monster nerf will prolly allow folks to solo
    Which would lead to more wars not being needed

Also nerfed lv71s would also lead to less diversity of gameplay if 81s are meta
    What would your solution be?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Let's face it after the Removal of proc stacking update game is rapidly dying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

What would your solution be?
    There lies our difference of opinion
    He is generally identifying our problem as a proc dependency
    & that with his idea we will get to a place where we don’t need procs but will enjoy them as an actual help

I think we already are at a place where we don’t need them to run the new maps

If the rebuttal is that wars need something to help with new maps i wouldn’t disagree
    But the solution doesn’t have to affect all classes and the entire game mechanics while nerfing current arcs
    Suentous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Have you even played the current new difficulty levels on the new maps? Or do you just ask for nerf at random? It is completely useless trying to kill something with proc and you want to play without proc, which is also the only thing that motivates people, great effects and being strong with different game mechanics.

PS: and we are only talking about normal maps, I cannot imagine the difficulty of a map of these elite with the current difficulty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

There lies our difference of opinion
    He is generally identifying our problem as a proc dependency
    & that with his idea we will get to a place where we don’t need procs but will enjoy them as an actual help

I think we already are at a place where we don’t need them to run the new maps

If the rebuttal is that wars need something to help with new maps i wouldn’t disagree
    But the solution doesn’t have to affect all classes and the entire game mechanics while nerfing current arcs
    I think my point of view can be misleading since I mainly play as a warrior and in order to kill groups of mobs need axe to proc twice + dmg buff pet (hero tad/meph in my case) to completely kill them (once if armor stacks with axe) and need ulti+axe+armor+pet to kill miniboss and some times need some extra hits (if no armor proc need 2 axe procs).

That being said, I still see a problem with the current proc power level, these should be nerfed so they don't overwhelm 81 procs but that would render 76 gear useless which imo isn't a good decision. That's why I proposed a general nerf to balance the whole power level, that way the gameplay will be smoother, the window opens for different procs not only insane dmg buffs, and everyone with 76 gear can run current endgame content with not as much ease as they would with 81 gear but the 76s won't become 100%useless.