Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game adjustments

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Have you even played the current new difficulty levels on the new maps? Or do you just ask for nerf at random? It is completely useless trying to kill something with proc and you want to play without proc, which is also the only thing that motivates people, great effects and being strong with different game mechanics.

PS: and we are only talking about normal maps, I cannot imagine the difficulty of a map of these elite with the current difficulty.
    Yes, I have played the new maps, both with current difficulty and previous difficulty. Have u read the thread correctly? Maybe skipped some point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    I think my point of view can be misleading since I mainly play as a warrior and in order to kill groups of mobs need axe to proc twice + dmg buff pet (hero tad/meph in my case) to completely kill them (once if armor stacks with axe) and need ulti+axe+armor+pet to kill miniboss and some times need some extra hits (if no armor proc need 2 axe procs).
    Sounds a bit like your saying other non war class 76 procs are op, but the war needs more than what that you have

Also sounds like you as a war want to clear groups of mobs which is the mage job
    Solution: run with better/ more mage
    If wars could clear groups who needs a mage?
    Again we’re back to class “x” isn’t needed in maps
    As a mage I don’t rely on procs to kill mobs I rely on skills, & I need that proc as is for boss fight
    Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    That being said, I still see a problem with the current proc power level, these should be nerfed so they don't overwhelm 81 procs but that would render 76 gear useless which imo isn't a good decision. That's why I proposed a general nerf to balance the whole power level, that way the gameplay will be smoother, the window opens for different procs not only insane dmg buffs, and everyone with 76 gear can run current endgame content with not as much ease as they would with 81 gear but the 76s won't become 100%useless.
    You are the only person on forums I’ve seen who asserts the current procs are too strong
    *edit maybe Kolp n Gold might agree, but still it’s a minority

Also you are making assumptions about the 81’s we don’t know how they’ll compare therefore suggesting big changes isn’t wise. When ebon came out I didn’t get it because I felt my old staff was better for my game play

You don’t want 76’s to be useless but you do want them less useful- I couldn’t disagree more, it’s fine now

All that is aside from a couple other problems I raised in post 15 that you didn’t rebuke

Lastly to take away some damage by nerfing 76’s procs only to also nerf all mobs and bosses takes us back to square one
    If mobs have less health but I do less damage it won’t speed up runs or “make them more enjoyable “ at all

I’m all for wars getting something but there are better ideas like fixing the mechanics of taunt
    Cinco said he felt it was overdue that mage got some fixes (I agree) so nerfing my items isn’t a good idea
    Last edited by Stephencobear; 09-27-2021 at 10:54 PM.
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!