Thread: Patient Zero... When does he spawn?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Patient Zero... When does he spawn?

Hello
    So I have been trying to get Patient Zero to pop up for a long time. I have continuously (past few months) kept going to Old Town Hospital here and there doing runs for an hour or more trying to get him to spawn and he Never does.
    I have seen an old post saying after an hour of defeating the mini bosses in the center of the 3 rooms he will appear randomly walking around slowly in the hospital somewhere. I have done countless runs and strats and he never spawns!

Even after close to 3 hours farming straight still nothing. No matter how many zombies I kill or where I run around the hospital Nothing happens. I am currently obsessed with collecting titles and really want to unlock and collect the title "Doctor Death."

Is there some sort of strategy that the other poster forgot to mention? Someone who has played for many years told me the only way to get him to spawn is to wait for a specific event having to do with Old Town Hospital. Or could it be that the achievement is locked?

I know there are others that know more about this so help us all out here. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

hello galaxy im sorry that u had to go thru all that but the player u asked could u tell me what his name is that be nice to know

okay ill explain

no u don't need to wait for a special event for doctor zero to spawn whoever told u that doesn't know himself always make sure to ask several people

1) u have to kill all 3 bosses at the top on Hospital once uve done that (maybe 1 boss I don't remember cause I haven't been there for a long time)

2) once ur done killing all bosses a text will appear on ur screen saying patient zero has spawned

3) once u see the text just run in a square (the layout of the map and kill everything in sight he will spawn within 10 mins maybe 20 but I doubt

and that's it
    Last edited by Cinco; 10-06-2021 at 09:28 AM.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    hello galaxy im sorry that u had to go thru all that but the player u asked could u tell me what his name is that be nice to know

okay ill explain

no u don't need to wait for a special event for doctor zero to spawn whoever told u that doesn't know himself always make sure to ask several people

1) u have to kill all 3 bosses at the top on Hospital once uve done that (maybe 1 boss I don't remember cause I haven't been there for a long time)

2) once ur done killing all bosses a text will appear on ur screen saying patient zero has spawned

3) once u see the text just run in a square (the layout of the map and kill everything in sight he will spawn within 10 mins maybe 20 but I doubt

and that's it

( a side message to someone who I know for sure will read this (very helpful community huh many years but no knowledge on how to spawn a simple boss)
    Hello and thank you for the reply.

I mean I have farmed Old town Hospital for patient zero for hours at a time waiting for him to spawn. I do everything step by step.
    I kill the mini bosses left to right then the main mini boss in the center room appears (Dr. Gattis or Dr. Rogers etc...) I kill those continuously and the message "search for patience zero" pops up after that. I search around, killing zombies until another message that says one of the doctors are in, for example "Dr. Gattis is in" then go back kill the center boss and repeat this process.

I don't remember the name of the person (irrelevant) and whenever I see anyone with the title "Doctor Death" I asked them about it and they either reply they got it with an event having to do with patient zero or they don't remember what steps they did to get a successful spawn of patient zero.

I'm not sure you understand from my original post but I have gone to Old Town Hospital numerous times and farm for 30 mins to almost 3 hours at a time in order to get patient zero to spawn. Your method does not work I'm afraid, but I appreciate the help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I guess I will have to break it down further. There are three rooms in the very back of the Old Town Hospital.
    In order to make the mini bosses spawn I need to kill a certain number of zombies first. I kill a certain amount of the zombie's first. Then a mini boss will start to spawn from either the left or the right room. I killed those mini bosses and then I finally kill the mini boss who is the main boss in the center for which the message "search for patient zero" appears.

The main mini boss is in the center of the room. You have to continuously keep killing him when he spawns and after you kill him the message flashes "search for patient zero."

I have farmed this place continuously and I have had no luck in any sort of amount of time in getting patient zero to appear. Nor does the achievement in the execution tab on the menu say anything about having a certain amount of kills or AP in order to get patient zero to spawn. All it says is you can find patient zero in Old Town Hospital.

Has anyone making the comments ever found patient zero? I'm honestly not trying to be rude I am just trying to see if anyone knows any information about getting him to spawn.