Thread: Ult in maps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    If I did not misunderstand, what you want is that the ulti begins to load when entering the map, or that it is already loaded when entering. If anyone has played expansion 71 since the beginning, which is when this system was implemented, they will remember it.
    This used to work something like this, people waited at the door for the ulti to load and then they started to clean the map, in maps like infested and hydra, they were done in seconds, it was not really a good idea, people made a map meant to be hard in seconds, so Sts preferred to fix this as they said it wasn't how they wanted it to work.
    I see a lot of old people here, so I don't see any innocent requests here.
    You misunderstood, he doesnt wan't ultimate to autocharge without doing anything.

Try 2 different runs in some easy map, like kt4
    1st run - you immideately go and kill 1st pack of mobs - getting ultimate charged at 0% (if your loading didn't took hour to enter map)
    2nd run - you wait 10 sec at start and then go kill same pack of mobs - getting 50% ultimate charged (or more)
    This difference happens because there is some time between u used ultimate and can charge it again (and when you enter map you have to wait that time before you can charge ultimate by killing); if I understood him correctly, he is requesting to remove that 10 sec waiting at start, and make it charge from 1st killed mob
    Last edited by trade; 09-29-2021 at 10:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trade View Post
    You misunderstood, he doesnt wan't ultimate to autocharge without doing anything.

Try 2 different runs in some easy map, like kt4
    1st run - you immideately go and kill 1st pack of mobs - getting ultimate charged at 0% (if your loading didn't took hour to enter map)
    2nd run - you wait 10 sec at start and then go kill same pack of mobs - getting 50% ultimate charged (or more)
    This difference happens because there is some time between u used ultimate and can charge it again (and when you enter map you have to wait that time before you can charge ultimate by killing); if I understood him correctly, he is requesting to remove that 10 sec waiting at start, and make it charge from 1st killed mob
    Yes, I think I already understood better what you are asking for. that cd was added when the ultimate ones were fixed that time, at first they didn't have any kind of cd. I don't know exactly the reason for that, but there sure is.