Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ult in maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

If I did not misunderstand, what you want is that the ulti begins to load when entering the map, or that it is already loaded when entering. If anyone has played expansion 71 since the beginning, which is when this system was implemented, they will remember it.
    This used to work something like this, people waited at the door for the ulti to load and then they started to clean the map, in maps like infested and hydra, they were done in seconds, it was not really a good idea, people made a map meant to be hard in seconds, so Sts preferred to fix this as they said it wasn't how they wanted it to work.
    I see a lot of old people here, so I don't see any innocent requests here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    If I did not misunderstand, what you want is that the ulti begins to load when entering the map, or that it is already loaded when entering. If anyone has played expansion 71 since the beginning, which is when this system was implemented, they will remember it.
    This used to work something like this, people waited at the door for the ulti to load and then they started to clean the map, in maps like infested and hydra, they were done in seconds, it was not really a good idea, people made a map meant to be hard in seconds, so Sts preferred to fix this as they said it wasn't how they wanted it to work.
    Not what I’m saying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    You misunderstood, he doesnt wan't ultimate to autocharge without doing anything.

Try 2 different runs in some easy map, like kt4
    1st run - you immideately go and kill 1st pack of mobs - getting ultimate charged at 0% (if your loading didn't took hour to enter map)
    2nd run - you wait 10 sec at start and then go kill same pack of mobs - getting 50% ultimate charged (or more)
    This difference happens because there is some time between u used ultimate and can charge it again (and when you enter map you have to wait that time before you can charge ultimate by killing); if I understood him correctly, he is requesting to remove that 10 sec waiting at start, and make it charge from 1st killed mob
    Last edited by trade; 09-29-2021 at 10:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trade View Post
    You misunderstood, he doesnt wan't ultimate to autocharge without doing anything.

Try 2 different runs in some easy map, like kt4
    1st run - you immideately go and kill 1st pack of mobs - getting ultimate charged at 0% (if your loading didn't took hour to enter map)
    2nd run - you wait 10 sec at start and then go kill same pack of mobs - getting 50% ultimate charged (or more)
    This difference happens because there is some time between u used ultimate and can charge it again (and when you enter map you have to wait that time before you can charge ultimate by killing); if I understood him correctly, he is requesting to remove that 10 sec waiting at start, and make it charge from 1st killed mob
    Yes, I think I already understood better what you are asking for. that cd was added when the ultimate ones were fixed that time, at first they didn't have any kind of cd. I don't know exactly the reason for that, but there sure is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Zz it’s been like that since the start, I mean I doubt it matters now, if running timed, you can wait 10 seconds and rush the whole map through, ez solution.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Buddy its not always 5 runs. Sometimes it gets annoying from many tries, which is the reason of the thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I probably asked for this at 1 point. I would do nightmare runs for the quest and when I bomb rushed the map my ulti wouldn't charge so it wasn't ready in time for the boss fight.
    If this suggestion is only suggesting to make it where you join a map and kill stuff that your ulti starts to charge instead of joining a map and it not charge after killing stuff then its fine to add. I do not see how this can benefit timed lb players other than the fact they can play maps faster without waiting 10 second intervals per remap.
    Timed lb in an mmorpg game though... so many unfair advantages and bugs. I don't care for it anyways, it doesn't harm the game or affect people in any way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevin11 View Post
    Why they want ulti early when they have 99% of timed maps ? I see here 3 people lb runners from the same team and the same guild desperate with this stupid idea just because they can't beat the time of a team with much less ms in tindirin xD

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk
    Now that we know this statement was completely irrelevant I would like developers to actually have a look into the ultimate and possibly fix the interval where we have to wait certain amount of time on the map before it starts charging.
    Thank you

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Bump

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

g

Envoyé de mon SM-A530F en utilisant Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Bump.

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Ult charging time needs to be adjusted for farming purposes in this case. People will start their ultimate cycle 10s earlier and might be able to use fast ultimates like meteor too often. As an example, I can use 1 meteor in kt4 while farming with 10s launch cd but 4 without. If you remove only the first launch cd at the very beginning I can still use it twice. Generally speaking, events will be easier and might be not balanced anymore without this cd if they don't increase the amount of mobs for a full ultimate charge.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 10-13-2021 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Ult charging time needs to be adjusted for farming purposes in this case. People will start their ultimate cycle 10s earlier and might be able to use fast ultimates like meteor too often. As an example, I can use 1 meteor in kt4 while farming with 10s launch cd but 4 without. If you remove only the first launch cd at the very beginning I can still use it twice. Generally speaking, events will be easier and might be not balanced anymore without this cd if they don't increase the amount of mobs for a full ultimate charge.
    They can delete that delay and put more required mobs to kill to get ulti . Make more sense than waiting on start map 10sec. And balance still here for the events

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post: