Thread: Its Not Enough...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default Its Not Enough...

So not too long ago I was having quite the shout-out about having extra guild halls as the number of slots for furniture was pretty outdated...

Thankfully that voice along with many others was heard and we had the bump up to 500 slots... Now this might be quite enough for a single player for their house whilst decorating however as found it definitely still isnt enough for guildhalls especially as guilds of course house many numbers of people.

Im not just bringing up guildhall slots again for the sake of it because unfortunately we have maxed out again and far from completing the guild hall... already took advantage of the extra slots and gave the guildhall a makeover which I have attached for example below...

Soon as you walk through the doors...

Name:  newhall1.png
Views: 599
Size:  664.0 KB

The guild logo brilliantly done by one of our talented members (Shout out to Trip)

Name:  newhall2.png
Views: 600

The rest of the areas are pretty self explainitory

Name:  newhall3.png
Views: 595
    Name:  newhall5.png
Views: 608
Size:  853.4 KB
    Name:  newhall5.5.png
Views: 602
    Name:  newhall6.png
Views: 585
    Name:  newhall7.png
Views: 560

Now finally the last section...

Name:  newhall8.png
Views: 556

As its clear to see that last section is severely lacking and in need of some serious TLC... We cannot however buy any more slots again to help remedy this >.<

What's becoming more and more evident is the fact that guildhall furniture is severely lacking as well...

Why can we not display banners that are earnt every season in guildhalls if we can do so already in in houses?
    If its an issue of ownership, then why not give us the option of being able to pay tokens or plats to convert a seasonal banner into guildhall furniture, and then it is automatically opened so would be unable to sell and also bound to the account.

Once converted however the player will no longer be able to wear the banner as it will only now come up in the guilds inventory of which ever that player is in just like any other guild furniture that is bound to an account.

If a displayed banner in guildhall is also selected by a guild member it can also show the name of the player that earned the banner!

Some people have many banners from old events/leaderboards or even people who earn multiple banners every season so there is plenty to spare for most who might choose to convert a banner they will never wear as they have newer ones already or it just sits in stash getting dusty...

This ability would also allow guilds to create hall of fame within guildhalls for current and new members who join alike to be able to see helping driving incentive to also end up being in the hall of fame within the guild they have chosen.

More slots and the Ability to convert seasonal banners into guildhall furniture to be displayed!

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    So not too long ago I was having quite the shout-out about having extra guild halls as the number of slots for furniture was pretty outdated...

Thankfully that voice along with many others was heard and we had the bump up to 500 slots... Now this might be quite enough for a single player for their house whilst decorating however as found it definitely still isnt enough for guildhalls especially as guilds of course house many numbers of people.

Im not just bringing up guildhall slots again for the sake of it because unfortunately we have maxed out again and far from completing the guild hall... already took advantage of the extra slots and gave the guildhall a makeover which I have attached for example below...

Soon as you walk through the doors...

Name:  newhall1.png
Views: 599

The guild logo brilliantly done by one of our talented members (Shout out to Trip)

Name:  newhall2.png
Views: 600

The rest of the areas are pretty self explainitory

Name:  newhall3.png
Views: 595
    Name:  newhall5.png
Views: 608
    Name:  newhall5.5.png
Views: 602
    Name:  newhall6.png
Views: 585
    Name:  newhall7.png
Views: 560

Now finally the last section...

Name:  newhall8.png
Views: 556

As its clear to see that last section is severely lacking and in need of some serious TLC... We cannot however buy any more slots again to help remedy this >.<

What's becoming more and more evident is the fact that guildhall furniture is severely lacking as well...

Why can we not display banners that are earnt every season in guildhalls if we can do so already in in houses?
    If its an issue of ownership, then why not give us the option of being able to pay tokens or plats to convert a seasonal banner into guildhall furniture, and then it is automatically opened so would be unable to sell and also bound to the account.

Once converted however the player will no longer be able to wear the banner as it will only now come up in the guilds inventory of which ever that player is in just like any other guild furniture that is bound to an account.

If a displayed banner in guildhall is also selected by a guild member it can also show the name of the player that earned the banner!

Some people have many banners from old events/leaderboards or even people who earn multiple banners every season so there is plenty to spare for most who might choose to convert a banner they will never wear as they have newer ones already or it just sits in stash getting dusty...

This ability would also allow guilds to create hall of fame within guildhalls for current and new members who join alike to be able to see helping driving incentive to also end up being in the hall of fame within the guild they have chosen.

More slots and the Ability to convert seasonal banners into guildhall furniture to be displayed!

1 <3
    I can't see a bar with optics and beer. You need a pool table and darts. 🎯
    Seriously, it does look lovely. I do like the colossal gh. I can't say the same for volcanium.
    Well done High Society. 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

It looks amazing. good job!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chiiwawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I can't see a bar with optics and beer. You need a pool table and darts.
    Seriously, it does look lovely. I do like the colossal gh. I can't say the same for volcanium.
    Well done High Society.
    Thank you an yeah just ran out of slots before I could add anymore finishing touches >.< I still have another 30 trees that need planting as well
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I need more slots for houses, but an increase for both gh and houses is definitely needed by now.

nice gh btw (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    I need more slots for houses, but an increase for both gh and houses is definitely needed by now.

nice gh btw (:
    An with another housing event with new furniture coming out soon I would def agree its worth increasing the house slots along with guildhall!!

if only some of that new furniture was also available for guildhalls eh >.<
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

If all these banners just given out... wouldnt it be great if they could also be displayed in guildhalls?

:3
    Godfather of Arlor

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Sue’s law:
    Cool stuff will always happen while I’m at work XD

Looks great mate
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Sue’s law:
    Cool stuff will always happen while I’m at work XD

Looks great mate
    Well, it had to be done bud... the best deserve the best after all ^.^

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor