Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reason proc stack been deleted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

not really if they only eliminated those which give u god stat thats not explain why tb and spirit weap cant be stacked , they should make the rogue immortal dagger cant stack instead of tb and spirit i see some rogue still can stack that weapon with duggar dagger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

First of all, the dude has (well in today's context - used to have) like the best war gear in the game, with op str and op ed mixed and some bd as well. With 2k str and some ed/bd you'd be hoping to reach 1m. More than that, its just an isolated case of a player with extremely maxed out gear and solid technic which no body else could get (either the former or the latter or sometimes both), thus, no one ever scored that high in solo lb in the game's history ever since the inception of evg. Yes proc stacking enabled wars to dominate solo evg, but be reminded that in all other lb's in the game, rogues had the upper hand, with only mages for dungeon type lb's which need fast mob clearing and rogues for bosses. This isn't the reason why proc stacking was removed though, it was because sts may be planning something for the new best set of gear which would either not play nice with old gear or make the procs broken and too op if proc stacking still remained - or at least that's what I would like to think.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

the reason they removed it was because they couldnt innovate in that area anymore. i mean they could have still 100% but items would just be way to strong. so the question arises when does it stop.

they nerfed " proc stacking " so they can innovate again while trying to maintain a certain "balance"

sometimes you have to take a step back to take a few steps forward.

peope have to understand that correcting problems in this game opens up new paths for content in the core game.

people have to be more understanding and not cancel things they cant make sense of.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post
    the reason they removed it was because they couldnt innovate in that area anymore. i mean they could have still 100% but items would just be way to strong. so the question arises when does it stop.

they nerfed " proc stacking " so they can innovate again while trying to maintain a certain "balance"

peope have to understand that correcting problems in this game opens up new paths for content in the core game.

people have to be more understanding and not cancel things they cant make sense of.

Couldn't agree more !

If only people can try to understand FIRST before reacting like a kid that needs to drink mummy's milk lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

No point of arguing,they will not bring back proc stack as before,
    Just waiting for them to improve and fix with new map to be more enjoyable n playable.
    xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

To be honest, they can neft procs stacking to save economy in-game.
    Just only add small script code would make everyone happy and then a lot of gear price would be back to normal a bit.
    We have armor cap at lvl 76 around 8k armor. So it can be add to deal damage cap .
    I would mean why dont we deal damage max as 200k - 250k damage for new map. It doesn't matter how many weapon u switch.
    However, they chose another solution by removing procs stack instead nefting.
    That is their choice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nupakachik View Post
    To be honest, they can neft procs stacking to save economy in-game.
    Just only add small script code would make everyone happy and then a lot of gear price would be back to normal a bit.
    We have armor cap at lvl 76 around 8k armor. So it can be add to deal damage cap .
    I would mean why dont we deal damage max as 200k - 250k damage for new map. It doesn't matter how many weapon u switch.
    However, they chose another solution by removing procs stack instead nefting.
    That is their choice
    Pretty useful idea tho it may need further refinement. Please put it in suggestion section hopefully dev sees this.

The cap can be applied to weapons below 76 and a different cap should be given to critical hits.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

but where is my 50m??

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    but where is my 50m??
    Sent to ur mom's account. Go check

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Proc stacking adds to the gameplay and further diverse players
    from skilled and non-skilled.
    If you want a completely fair game go play rock paper scissors or something
    and see how long that will last u
    Last edited by Irg; 09-29-2021 at 11:55 PM.

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post

It's too early for these changes, if they made these changes after lvl 81 arcs were out, and ppl are able to nicely clear with them, I am sure there will be less than 90% of complaints than there are now.

People are frustrated playing this new maps which take like 10-15min per map, and the new portal bosses take like 10-15min with a randon pt. A team of the most op Rogs i know took 3 min to do ekenta....

Not that people are against removal of proc stacking, people are just annoyed how long it takes to complete these maps for their mediocre rewards.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hariz0010 View Post
    not really if they only eliminated those which give u god stat thats not explain why tb and spirit weap cant be stacked , they should make the rogue immortal dagger cant stack instead of tb and spirit i see some rogue still can stack that weapon with duggar dagger
    I can only tell you that some procs can still stack, but none that give you a stat buff, on each other. I do not know all the proc, nor the reasons why each specific proc was affected, but if you believe that there is a weapon out of control, it is not me that you should comment on. There is a place where bugs are reported, there a dev can examine if it is correct. This community tends to cover up bugs, I suppose that sometimes I have done it too, but it is not correct or healthy for the game and its economy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    Sent to ur mom's account. Go check

reported................

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

How does proc stacking SOLELY enable warrior to get 3m score..if u can say a satisfying answer I'll give u 50m.

bump.............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Closing.I already had an official thread regarding this matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How does proc stacking SOLELY enable warrior to get 3m score..if u can say a satisfying answer I'll give u 50m.

That's simple do u know that also got to do with damage stacking if u take a war with let's say 2.2k str that's about 5.8k pure dmg u add the damage elixirs than it's 9.5k dmg adding fish elixer oil makes damage 13k now if u use elixirs the entire time and u have skills and time than 3m points won't be a problem also dmg elixirs have a massive impact on proc stacking making dmg to around 700k with ultimate ofc there's your awnser

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boneslap View Post
    That's simple do u know that also got to do with damage stacking if u take a war with let's say 2.2k str that's about 5.8k pure dmg u add the damage elixirs than it's 9.5k dmg adding fish elixer oil makes damage 13k now if u use elixirs the entire time and u have skills and time than 3m points won't be a problem also dmg elixirs have a massive impact on proc stacking making dmg to around 700k with ultimate ofc there's your awnser
    He means that if proc stacking is the only reason as to wars getting 3m points then why doesn't every proc stacking warrior have 3m points including the ones who use very op stats. Proc stacking didn't just take op gears; it also required op skill and being good at the game too. You can have all of the damage you want but if you can't play properly / good then you aren't getting anywhere.
    He is referring to the people who say "Proc stacking is just spamming hot bars and spamming skills." when it isn't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Proc stacking is history. Get over it.