Thread: // Some GOODIES for PL //

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Red face // Some GOODIES for PL //

PL Players have nothing to do. Events The only hope and it's also getting lame for sure although it comes periodically and again there's nothing to do in between.. It need something engaging.

What devs can do with minimal effort involved ofc.

- We don't need new map, any existing map, existing bosses can have chance to drop gold, some vanities from past events etc. In an way that players keep farming them. Very rare and also can be limited times, like 20 times a day or time can be limited like - boss only open for an hour per day.

- Refining system. Not trying to sound like inFamous hated p2w enchanted system but a system to keep stacking an item with the same item again and again for minor stat upgrade. Again not much hidden under pay wall.

- Random boss spawn with a chance to spawn anywhere in the pve maps at any level pve map. This idea crafted in the way so that new & low level players can have fun and xp from proper places, so no booting etc and that boss ofc drop something, again might be for limited times.

- Again don't under estimate pvp. I remember, Mr cinco saying somewhere that PvP is not important for pl, which not true. PL have had huge impact on pl economy. PVP has had a good impact players losing interest in pl, and that's high in number.
    Asking some regular and limited can be pretty engaging. Like when you complete 5 arena / ctf games, getting few kills / wins etc each day or month basis gives you something, pretty minimal reward which is valid for a month.
    If that's too much, atleast honor events with larger and ongoing time frame. Reward being just the old ones.

- New cap (Is that even a thing, who knows)

I'd upgrade this thread with more ideas if I get something. Some of the above might seems like repetitive as I posted them many times but...
    Seriously PL need something, it's getting deserted.
    Last edited by Waug; 09-29-2021 at 09:14 AM.