Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: // Some GOODIES for PL //

  1. #1
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,416
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    282
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    676
    Thanked in
    473 Posts

    Red face // Some GOODIES for PL //

    PL Players have nothing to do. Events The only hope and it's also getting lame for sure although it comes periodically and again there's nothing to do in between.. It need something engaging.

    What devs can do with minimal effort involved ofc.

    - We don't need new map, any existing map, existing bosses can have chance to drop gold, some vanities from past events etc. In an way that players keep farming them. Very rare and also can be limited times, like 20 times a day or time can be limited like - boss only open for an hour per day.

    - Refining system. Not trying to sound like inFamous hated p2w enchanted system but a system to keep stacking an item with the same item again and again for minor stat upgrade. Again not much hidden under pay wall.

    - Random boss spawn with a chance to spawn anywhere in the pve maps at any level pve map. This idea crafted in the way so that new & low level players can have fun and xp from proper places, so no booting etc and that boss ofc drop something, again might be for limited times.

    - Again don't under estimate pvp. I remember, Mr cinco saying somewhere that PvP is not important for pl, which not true. PL have had huge impact on pl economy. PVP has had a good impact players losing interest in pl, and that's high in number.
    Asking some regular and limited can be pretty engaging. Like when you complete 5 arena / ctf games, getting few kills / wins etc each day or month basis gives you something, pretty minimal reward which is valid for a month.
    If that's too much, atleast honor events with larger and ongoing time frame. Reward being just the old ones.

    - New cap (Is that even a thing, who knows)


    I'd upgrade this thread with more ideas if I get something. Some of the above might seems like repetitive as I posted them many times but...
    Seriously PL need something, it's getting deserted.
    Last edited by Waug; 09-29-2021 at 09:14 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Golem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    1,261
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    655
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    287
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

    Default

    Mr Waug good idea but tbh pvp is 100% not that much Important for PL. Ik that since 2010. We understand you are mr waug pvp player. But without pve there is no pvp.

    But that we are bored in PL thats 100% truth and we really need something to do as i mentioned before. AL is rn the reason why devs might be busy. There is new cap and alot changes/updates so i understand them

  3. #3
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,416
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    282
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    676
    Thanked in
    473 Posts

    Default

    You know since 2010 but I see u since 2020/2021 anyway that doesn't matter. Matter is, pvp was so important that pvp has been the single most biggest factor of pl economy.
    Majority of pl's real hard core players belongs to pvp.

    Just by example imagine the 90% sales of stat gun weapons n 99% of enchantment related things happned only cuz of pvp, it's different matter those things also ruined pvp.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Senior Member Golem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    1,261
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    655
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    287
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

    Default

    I hope also ofc they update pvp for pvp players but idk what pvp needs? It need still pve updates to bring more ppl to play or comeback. Cus pvp is ready just go host and invite players and foght as much as you wish.... if there would be updates at pve it means more players online or active which means more players in pvp maps also.

    I see everyday ppl join asks if there is event coming when they see we all standing in town ofc they logout and bye see u till next event" which idk when

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    PL Players have nothing to do. Events The only hope and it's also getting lame for sure although it comes periodically and again there's nothing to do in between.. It need something engaging.

    What devs can do with minimal effort involved ofc.

    - We don't need new map, any existing map, existing bosses can have chance to drop gold, some vanities from past events etc. In an way that players keep farming them. Very rare and also can be limited times, like 20 times a day or time can be limited like - boss only open for an hour per day.

    - Refining system. Not trying to sound like inFamous hated p2w enchanted system but a system to keep stacking an item with the same item again and again for minor stat upgrade. Again not much hidden under pay wall.

    - Random boss spawn with a chance to spawn anywhere in the pve maps at any level pve map. This idea crafted in the way so that new & low level players can have fun and xp from proper places, so no booting etc and that boss ofc drop something, again might be for limited times.

    - Again don't under estimate pvp. I remember, Mr cinco saying somewhere that PvP is not important for pl, which not true. PL have had huge impact on pl economy. PVP has had a good impact players losing interest in pl, and that's high in number.
    Asking some regular and limited can be pretty engaging. Like when you complete 5 arena / ctf games, getting few kills / wins etc each day or month basis gives you something, pretty minimal reward which is valid for a month.
    If that's too much, atleast honor events with larger and ongoing time frame. Reward being just the old ones.

    - New cap (Is that even a thing, who knows)


    I'd upgrade this thread with more ideas if I get something. Some of the above might seems like repetitive as I posted them many times but...
    Seriously PL need something, it's getting deserted.
    I heard you pour your milk first before the cerealÖ
    Therefore I canít trust your post


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    221
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    115
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Mr Waug good idea but tbh pvp is 100% not that much Important for PL. Ik that since 2010. We understand you are mr waug pvp player. But without pve there is no pvp.

    But that we are bored in PL thats 100% truth and we really need something to do as i mentioned before. AL is rn the reason why devs might be busy. There is new cap and alot changes/updates so i understand them
    Poseidon/icinco hush about things u know nothing about pvp is the biggest part of PL. PL died right after cinco ruined pvp with enchants low lvl elites and ammys now anyone who has common sense or any knowledge about PL would know that it revolved around pvp but then again u have neither

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post:


  9. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Poseidon/icinco hush about things u know nothing about pvp is the biggest part of PL. PL died right after cinco ruined pvp with enchants low lvl elites and ammys now anyone who has common sense or any knowledge about PL would know that it revolved around pvp but then again u have neither
    Couldnít have said it better my self. Pvp has always been 75% of what keeps players sticking around. This game died when pvp died. Pvp was ruined despite concerns from players / opinions to help pvp improve. Just got worse and worse to the point of no return. Whether it was intentional by cinco or just rather mistake after mistake it doesnít matter anymore. The games ruined both pvp and pve. Lv110 cap extension was embarrassing as developing can get when it comes to gaming. Took months and months to even get a balanced drop rate and that took a platinum version of the map to even happen. Game should have never went passed lv100. And the game is completely dead, I can see it being shut down by the end of this year. I give up, and I think everyone else should too. The devs havenít even cared enough to EVEN comment on a post in over 2 and a half months. Time to let it lay to rest.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Itastemvp For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,416
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    282
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    676
    Thanked in
    473 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itastemvp View Post
    Couldn’t have said it better my self. Pvp has always been 75% of what keeps players sticking around. This game died when pvp died. Pvp was ruined despite concerns from players / opinions to help pvp improve. Just got worse and worse to the point of no return. Whether it was intentional by cinco or just rather mistake after mistake it doesn’t matter anymore. The games ruined both pvp and pve. Lv110 cap extension was embarrassing as developing can get when it comes to gaming. Took months and months to even get a balanced drop rate and that took a platinum version of the map to even happen. Game should have never went passed lv100. And the game is completely dead, I can see it being shut down by the end of this year. I give up, and I think everyone else should too. The devs haven’t even cared enough to EVEN comment on a post in over 2 and a half months. Time to let it lay to rest.
    PL Forums has been empty for long now the reason, devs care less about PL forum. They do care about pl, that's what I can say. PL gets way more updates than the times when it was declared to have no more updates for all legacy games, if you remember.
    So I've full hope on PL and PL2. I don't see PL so called Prosper again but I see, it survive unless PL2 kill it.

    And I'd say again, total focus on PVE events, was not a good move.

  12. #9
    Senior Member Golem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    1,261
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    655
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    287
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Poseidon/icinco hush about things u know nothing about pvp is the biggest part of PL. PL died right after cinco ruined pvp with enchants low lvl elites and ammys now anyone who has common sense or any knowledge about PL would know that it revolved around pvp but then again u have neither
    Dont write false igns. Make sure before you share false informarions about other members. And no cinco didnt ruin anything (you are one example)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 01:04 AM
  2. When's the Next Goodies?
    By Samhayne in forum SL General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 09:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •