Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
By your logic genuine kindness doesn't exist, all of those who seem to be helping others are all just pretending or want to look cool.

Hilarious to see someone with such a narrowed view of the society putting himself on a moral high ground as if he himself has demonstrated any act of applaudable actions besides disregarding possibly truly-genuine individuals.

Chances are, not everyone is as selfish as you make them to be. Those who are well off, have extra time aside from work, have a higher tendency to help people whenever they can.
Yea right..presumed that there are so many ppl asking questions in this forum but only this one thread caught a lot of attention, explain that. Savvy?

Btw i nvr deny that true kindness exist u can ask dmsareopen, greedmagical, framizy, gerungman and many more ppl that I ever help without asking any in return. I believe there a more good people out there..

Oh yeah..btw u said 'chances' there are good ppl..do u mean not everyone is honest yes? Im done here. Sayonara.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk