Thread: what's going on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default what's going on

it has become a boring game there is 0 movement in new maps without evg what the hell can I do? stay afk in expedition all day there is 0 dynamics I have interest lately evg will not open in weeks without counting the nerf that he received and without counting that although there will be no one going for the nerf of the war no longer say deep it takes a long time to reach the bosses pufff if this is your fun game the truth is in decline.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onekingz View Post
    it has become a boring game there is 0 movement in new maps without evg what the hell can I do? stay afk in expedition all day there is 0 dynamics I have interest lately evg will not open in weeks without counting the nerf that he received and without counting that although there will be no one going for the nerf of the war no longer say deep it takes a long time to reach the bosses pufff if this is your fun game the truth is in decline.
    CInco is prolly old and tired..and it's his secret plan to kill the game..*shrug*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

That's sounds nice actually. Having the devs abandon the place to its own devices. With no changes or updates in future. Just pvp and tt lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Why would people run difficult end game maps when there is super easy gold farming event? People don't run normal maps when there is profitable events running, this isn't anything new.

Very obvious answer to your post.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Was it fun for you to kill a boss every 15 seconds with 200k damage without doing much, just running in a circle and changing sets between 8 hotbars? xD what the hell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    Was it fun for you to kill a boss every 15 seconds with 200k damage without doing much, just running in a circle and changing sets between 8 hotbars? xD what the hell
    It's also not fun for the new bosses to open 1 or 2 times a month...wish I was exaggerating