Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 202

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Halloween 2021 Event Guide

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #61
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,394
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,315
    Thanked in
    2,330 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The100 View Post
    Why just the aura dude i asked to remove the lb

    Sent from my V2055 using Tapatalk
    In the midst of a trash suggestion, I saw something good - so I did that instead :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  3. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    1,713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    805
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    432
    Thanked in
    243 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    In the midst of a trash suggestion, I saw something good - so I did that instead :-)
    Will the new arcane items have a Set Bonus? Something similar to the level 81 legendary set?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #63
    Member The100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    India
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    In the midst of a trash suggestion, I saw something good - so I did that instead :-)
    I'm happy you did it, no body wants to spend 150-200m to get trash recolor vanity, 10-15m pet ugly banner and an aura that is available in store so u literally get the whole lb rewards in 60-70m

    Sent from my V2055 using Tapatalk

  5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #64
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,394
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,315
    Thanked in
    2,330 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Will the new arcane items have a Set Bonus? Something similar to the level 81 legendary set?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are you talking about the Arcane Artifacts? They are not part of a set.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  6. #65
    Senior Member Willl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Behind you =)
    Posts
    1,777
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    274
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    464
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

    Default

    About the whole event anyway

    I like new event boss portal, but maybe you should have kept boogie too! He is a tradition for halloween!

    Maybe boogie bags with weaker goodies and the other zone with better rewards?

    2 portals with 2 different token entrance should be fun

    I was expecting more gears other than just weapons (for zodias maps).
    Maybe set items working only in zodias maps
    Not a fan of new vanity weapons at all and the aura is ok the design.

    Leaderbord rewards not much exiting either personally but hopefully lb runners will, gl everyone!



    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:


  8. #66
    Senior Member Willl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Behind you =)
    Posts
    1,777
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    274
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    464
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

    Default

    Cinco, any plans about the expansion?

    Not sure if you have noticed but there is no reason to run new maps

    Maps are too hard to be farmed
    Gold drop is not good enough to replace old maps
    Items we can loot from new maps arent good enough to keep players running them

    More than a complain is a question to understand what's your plans with it, because it is literally unused expansion, and it never happened before

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:


  10. #67
    Member Ygadaikto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Russia,Volgograd region
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    Last year, during the main event, a mini event was added, "day of the dead" if I'm not mistaken. Should we wait for it this year? It's just that last year he was a surprise to many and not everyone managed to collect a collection of pets that were offered in the store.

  11. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    1,713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    805
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    432
    Thanked in
    243 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Are you talking about the Arcane Artifacts? They are not part of a set.
    Level 81 arcane items, will they be part of a Set? If so will they have set bonuses similar to that if the level 81 legendary set. In other words 3/6 arcane set gives 40%str, 10% armor/hp, 5% haste, etc…


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #69
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    148
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Change top 5 lb vanity pls. It's really trash. for the top 5 I will get essentially only 250 platinum and a banner

  13. #70
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    341
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    99
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    89
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    Mages new Gun needs to be Charged to proc, but rogs doesn't? Doesnt that make haste less effective for mages(ive never tried to charge attack while haste is up)?

  14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #71
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,394
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,315
    Thanked in
    2,330 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ygadaikto View Post
    Last year, during the main event, a mini event was added, "day of the dead" if I'm not mistaken. Should we wait for it this year? It's just that last year he was a surprise to many and not everyone managed to collect a collection of pets that were offered in the store.
    There are currently no plans to celebrate 'Day of the Dead' in Arlor. Now that we have come to the end of Halloween event development we are diving directly into the next major event(s) to finish out 2021! :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #72
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,394
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,315
    Thanked in
    2,330 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Level 81 arcane items, will they be part of a Set? If so will they have set bonuses similar to that if the level 81 legendary set. In other words 3/6 arcane set gives 40%str, 10% armor/hp, 5% haste, etc…


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The current design is for the Arcanes to work independently of a set - but it's entirely possible that with upcoming balance changes, fixes, and feedback that the full 81 gear set may need a 3/3 or 6/6 Arcane 'set.' I don't think it'll need that because I think that breaking the Legendary 81 sets with individual Mythics and Arcanes will be a big boost over the full 81 6/6. We shall see, though. We shall see!
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  16. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,024
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Cinco, any plans about the expansion?

    Not sure if you have noticed but there is no reason to run new maps

    Maps are too hard to be farmed
    Gold drop is not good enough to replace old maps
    Items we can loot from new maps arent good enough to keep players running them

    More than a complain is a question to understand what's your plans with it, because it is literally unused expansion, and it never happened before

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
    @Cinco

    Sent from me.

  17. #74
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,173
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    979
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    254
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

    Default

    No worries I will be back next year asking for Scar Predator Plat Store Exclusive Vanity Set 😂. Weps look interesting. Auras to but when you guys get some time, can you upload Videos of both Auras so we can see full effects live?

    IGN: Cytotoxin(81)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  18. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    148
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Are you talking about the Arcane Artifacts? They are not part of a set.
    this vaniti is 100% nobody will wear

  19. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,648
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    167
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    210
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

    Default

    Ouch rip top 5


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    1,713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    805
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    432
    Thanked in
    243 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The current design is for the Arcanes to work independently of a set - but it's entirely possible that with upcoming balance changes, fixes, and feedback that the full 81 gear set may need a 3/3 or 6/6 Arcane 'set.' I don't think it'll need that because I think that breaking the Legendary 81 sets with individual Mythics and Arcanes will be a big boost over the full 81 6/6. We shall see, though. We shall see!


    These are my stats with 6/6 Legendary set( Full precise fury, 15.5%Str awakes on 6/6 set + 7%str/3%hp awake on keep artifact, using baby bliz HB. You’re saying level 81 arcane items individually(meaning no set bonus, just raw stats) will surpass mine? If so, I’m in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #78
    Forum Adept Cogmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    342
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    New aura looks very nice, can't wait to see it in game in all it's glory 👍

  22. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    204
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Bound aura removed from Top 5. Now exclusive to Store.
    +9001
    Lmaoooo
    Slay king.
    More of this please and thanks. I look forward to supporting a sweetly revised event! Thanks!

  23. #80
    Senior Member Nexior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    65
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Bound aura removed from Top 5. Now exclusive to Store.
    Thanks saying it like a Lb runner and plat player . Studio not worth any $ anymore .


    Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Halloween 2020 Event Guide
    By Cinco in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 11-04-2020, 11:37 AM
  2. Preview | Halloween 2019 Event Guide | Time to BOOGIE!
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 11-07-2019, 02:40 PM
  3. Will the items from last Halloween come back on this year's Halloween event?
    By basketholic209 in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 02:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •