Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 202

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Halloween 2021 Event Guide

  1. #81
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,171
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    972
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    253
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    No worries I will be back next year asking for Scar Predator Plat Store Exclusive Vanity Set 😂. Weps look interesting. Auras to but when you guys get some time, can you upload Videos of both Auras so we can see full effects live?
    Also forgot to ask with Warrior's Sword and Shield - "Polaris the Immortal" how much is the Armor Debuff from Proc?

    IGN: Cytotoxin(81)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  2. #82
    Senior Member Nexior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    65
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post


    These are my stats with 6/6 Legendary set( Full precise fury, 15.5%Str awakes on 6/6 set + 7%str/3%hp awake on keep artifact, using baby bliz HB. Youre saying level 81 arcane items individually(meaning no set bonus, just raw stats) will surpass mine? If so, Im in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bcs set is broken like a balance after "fixing balance"
    Should gives higher bonus durring wearing 6/6 (30% int/str/dex) it basicly stack bonus from 3/3 and 6/6 ( 20%+30%str/int/dex) so set 6/6 gives 50%str/int/dex ....

    Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    1,710
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    805
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    430
    Thanked in
    241 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    Bcs set is broken like a balance after "fixing balance"
    Should gives higher bonus durring wearing 6/6 (30% int/str/dex) it basicly stack bonus from 3/3 and 6/6 ( 20%+30%str/int/dex) so set 6/6 gives 50%str/int/dex ....

    Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    I know how the set works Im just asking if the arcanes will give better stats than the legendary 6/6 set.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #84
    Senior Member Nexior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    65
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I know how the set works Im just asking if the arcanes will give better stats than the legendary 6/6 set.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So answer is need rework leg 81 set .


    Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

  5. #85
    Senior Member Willl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Behind you =)
    Posts
    1,777
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    274
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    464
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I know how the set works Im just asking if the arcanes will give better stats than the legendary 6/6 set.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Goldy ur inbox is full xD we talk in game!

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

  6. #86
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    212
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Every time.. mages and rogs get the coolest weapons then the warriors look super trash


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #87
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    So now that's five votes to remove the Aura from the LB. I'm down.
    luv our developer the sarcasm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #88
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    142
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    whats wrong with people....

    Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Potofgreed For This Useful Post:


  10. #89
    Senior Member Nocturnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    590
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    366
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

    Default

    Disappointing.
    The only vanity that I liked a bit is for the top 5, but it is not worth it to run for 3 weeks. On the other hand, why 3 weeks?
    A lot of prizes bound, there really isn't a lot going on at this event, from what i see in the preview.
    Hopefully there will be some surprises, but based on previous previews, what you see is what you get, 3 dead weeks.
    Thanks anyway.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:


  12. #90
    Senior Member flashio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    274
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

    Default

    Is gold tier reward the pet "Romero" only? No tokens, chests, candy bags or any stuff besides the pet?

    Are the locks in the platinum tier reward unlocked? If not, can they be changed into unlocked chests?

    It would be much appreciated if each tier had unlocked chests (bronze 1, silver 2, gold 3, platinum 3).

    Event tiers should be much better for this and next events, given most players focus on running until reaching top tier and not for lb so making these actually worth to get or at least a bit better would entice players to farm the event, there are many items that could help improve the rewards, jwl sacks, unlocked chests, small amounts of platinum, lesser/greater chests, event tokens, crate keys, crate tokens, etc.
    https://discord.io/Deviant-Misfits-
    Proud officer of Deviant Misfits

  13. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,021
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Disappointing.
    The only vanity that I liked a bit is for the top 5, but it is not worth it to run for 3 weeks. On the other hand, why 3 weeks?
    A lot of prizes bound, there really isn't a lot going on at this event, from what i see in the preview.
    Hopefully there will be some surprises, but based on previous previews, what you see is what you get, 3 dead weeks.
    Thanks anyway.
    3 weeks must be good for more lockeds and with it, more myth weapons. But just it, same as u, i don't see any other good thing about it.

    Sent from me.

  14. #92
    Senior Member Nocturnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    590
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    366
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

    Default

    Just one request:
    Could you add some stairs like the ones in the preview, on the sides, for the house as a piece of furniture?
    Thanks anyway, again.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mansion.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	238310

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:


  16. #93
    Senior Member flashio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    274
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Is gold tier reward the pet "Romero" only? No tokens, chests, candy bags or any stuff besides the pet?

    Are the locks in the platinum tier reward unlocked? If not, can they be changed into unlocked chests?

    It would be much appreciated if each tier had unlocked chests (bronze 1, silver 2, gold 3, platinum 3).

    Event tiers should be much better for this and next events, given most players focus on running until reaching top tier and not for lb so making these actually worth to get or at least a bit better would entice players to farm the event, there are many items that could help improve the rewards, jwl sacks, unlocked chests, small amounts of platinum, lesser/greater chests, event tokens, crate keys, crate tokens, etc.
    @Cinco, forgot to mention, maybe this way can see easier and reply
    https://discord.io/Deviant-Misfits-
    Proud officer of Deviant Misfits

  17. #94
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    377
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    The image of the War aegis Is wrong, its not sword and shield like it should be, its a sawblade

  18. #95
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    No aura for top 5?
    Can u add Mutated Aura for top 5 reward?

    Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

  19. #96
    Senior Member flashio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    274
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holymoly View Post
    No aura for top 5?
    Can u add Mutated Aura for top 5 reward?

    Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk
    At beginning aura was withing the top 5 rewards but got removed from top 5 since several players complained about the aura being available in store as well, so instead of removing from store chose to remove from top 5 reward table.
    https://discord.io/Deviant-Misfits-
    Proud officer of Deviant Misfits

  20. #97
    Forum Adept Aldous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

    Default

    Seems decent. Thank you!

  21. #98
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Are you talking about the Arcane Artifacts? They are not part of a set.
    Can u show artifact aura what look like?
    Also for mystic weapon too pls...
    And why we don't have aura and backpack for top 5 rewards?


    Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

  22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #99
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,389
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,298
    Thanked in
    2,325 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    @Cinco, forgot to mention, maybe this way can see easier and reply
    Ah! Yes indeed there are other rewards - Candy bags, greater chests, tokens, and an 'unlocked' Crate (no-trade) :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  23. #100
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    At beginning aura was withing the top 5 rewards but got removed from top 5 since several players complained about the aura being available in store as well, so instead of removing from store chose to remove from top 5 reward table.
    Rip lb runners XD

    Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Halloween 2020 Event Guide
    By Cinco in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 11-04-2020, 11:37 AM
  2. Preview | Halloween 2019 Event Guide | Time to BOOGIE!
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 11-07-2019, 02:40 PM
  3. Will the items from last Halloween come back on this year's Halloween event?
    By basketholic209 in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 02:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •