Thread: What adjustments to current skills would you like to see?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Default What adjustments to current skills would you like to see?

Hey it's me again with another thread, I feel we never really discuss mage issues so I figured I'd start here, get your feedback, and then maybe forward it to the suggestions area.

Now mage skills imo are not bad, they're actually pretty good. Compared to the other classes we have the benefit of having more possible builds without our role as support being affected, unlike other classes where some skills are a MUST if you want people to run with you.

However despite this variety our role doesn't really shine as much as the other classes. The best thing that ever happened to mages is the Ultimate Energizer, without that I don't think people would need us as much in pts as they do now.

Anyway to not make this post any longer here are some adjustments I would personally like to see with some skills:

Shield:

- The sub-skill that pushes enemies away from you should be able to stun OR do damage in addition to pushing away enemies.

Clock:

- The explosion from the clock when it expires isn't really that strong. Either have it do more damage or give it a chance to stun enemies upon exploding.

Curse:

- Reduce the cool down by 2 seconds.

- Have a sub-skill or mastery where if enemies attack your allies they take a bit of damage (PvE only). Obviously not the full damage cuz that would be broken but something like less than half the usual damage from curse would be good.

Gale:

- I actually joked about this in another thread but let the sub-skill that fires in all directions "Suck" from all directions. I'm not sure about this one cuz it would make some pets useless. But yeah you guys decide

Lightning:

Increase the odds of Sub-skill "Electrical discharge". Both charged and non charged. I'm not asking for a crazy increase like 80%+. But 25% on a normal attack and 35% on a charged attack would be nicer. AT most it should be 45%.

Again these are all opinions based off my playstyle you're free to drop your own suggestions, thanks for reading.

ALSO: if you have a new skill idea in mind please drop it below

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post: