Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Haven't been capped since 61, what gear to buy?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Lawpvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    203
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

    Default Haven't been capped since 61, what gear to buy?

    I just hit 81, haven't been capped since lvl 61.What gear should I buy for rogue? I kinda want a speed set with 50-60% ms and an ava set but idk the price ranges for different awakes. Like how much is a 350gl ava set vs. 380 or 410? Should I wait to buy ava set cuz people want em right now for event so prices are inflated? Outside of that stuff, should I just wait for new gear to come out or are there some items like valley artifact that are safe to buy without getting immediately replaced because of their passives?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    3,880
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    93
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,409
    Thanked in
    723 Posts

    Default

    My build is dug dag, 81 legend helm, sunk vest, 81 belt, 81 ring, hidd pend, fade aa.
    On the level 81 legendaries you want to get brutality / potency.
    Maxed out build would probably be the profiteer ring then 81 legend pendant everything else the same. Hb bonus I suggest a pet with damage reduction. You can use hot bars for speed set and damage set.
    New gear will be out soon but no date specific.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    591
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    65
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    My build is dug dag, 81 legend helm, sunk vest, 81 belt, 81 ring, hidd pend, fade aa.
    On the level 81 legendaries you want to get brutality / potency.
    Maxed out build would probably be the profiteer ring then 81 legend pendant everything else the same. Hb bonus I suggest a pet with damage reduction. You can use hot bars for speed set and damage set.
    New gear will be out soon but no date specific.
    Bro just asking hidden pendant is better than outlaw pendant?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    3,880
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    93
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,409
    Thanked in
    723 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Bro just asking hidden pendant is better than outlaw pendant?
    Yes, unless if you do pvp. In pve you do not need haste for your skills since they have a 2 second or so cool down where as in pvp you use heal skill and some use razor which both of those have a long cd which results in the outlaw being better.
    Hidden > Outlaw: PvP No, PvE Yes.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    591
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    65
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Yes, unless if you do pvp. In pve you do not need haste for your skills since they have a 2 second or so cool down where as in pvp you use heal skill and some use razor which both of those have a long cd which results in the outlaw being better.
    Hidden > Outlaw: PvP No, PvE Yes.
    Ahh ok bro thanks for the info.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Kakashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    4,044
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    972
    Thanked in
    583 Posts

    Default

    Just wait till Halloween or Christmas for new 81 Arcanes.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Willl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Behind you =)
    Posts
    1,777
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    274
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    464
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

    Default

    Outlaw pendant is better than hidden so far.

    Hidden has no proc, unless u run evg (dead map no one run) . Outlaw have.

    The outlaw have
    higher dmg
    higher crit
    haste proc

    Altough haste may seem not op because rog skills have fast cd, when you proc items like sunken armor or dugg daggs... The little haste is still a way to deal bigger damage, especially to new bosses

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member Avaree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,123
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,589
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,850
    Thanked in
    1,288 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Yes, unless if you do pvp. In pve you do not need haste for your skills since they have a 2 second or so cool down where as in pvp you use heal skill and some use razor which both of those have a long cd which results in the outlaw being better.
    Hidden > Outlaw: PvP No, PvE Yes.
    I disagree with your pov with haste in pve. The more DPS is very important in any environment.



    Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Outlaw pendant is better than hidden so far.

    Hidden has no proc, unless u run evg (dead map no one run) . Outlaw have.

    The outlaw have
    higher dmg
    higher crit
    haste proc

    Altough haste may seem not op because rog skills have fast cd, when you proc items like sunken armor or dugg daggs... The little haste is still a way to deal bigger damage, especially to new bosses
    This^
    Last edited by Avaree; 10-10-2021 at 01:23 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

  9. #9
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    3,880
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    93
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,409
    Thanked in
    723 Posts

    Default

    If you aren't on a budget go for it. I replied as if someone was wanting to save gold but I still think haste on a skill with a 2 second cool down time is like pouring a bucket of water in the ocean.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:


  11. #10
    Senior Member Lawpvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    203
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

    Default

    I ended up buying an ava set. And an old friend came online last night and gave me his mage gl set. Between ava set and his artifact i'm up to 510 gl, Should i cop some gl Dugg Daggs next? I heard that the proc on those will make them usable for awhile still

  12. #11
    Blogger Irg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Cult of shadowspire No ideaness: ★★★★★
    Posts
    2,438
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    242
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    I ended up buying an ava set. And an old friend came online last night and gave me his mage gl set. Between ava set and his artifact i'm up to 510 gl, Should i cop some gl Dugg Daggs next? I heard that the proc on those will make them usable for awhile still
    The new arcanes will most likely to be op considering the difficulties of the map
    but they will most likely to go for 300-500m, the question is now, are you ready?
    If not i suggest stick the dugg, double damage is hard to beat
    Last edited by Irg; 10-10-2021 at 04:13 PM.

    ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Answer

  13. #12
    Forum Adept Oawaoebi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    House of Rats
    Posts
    432
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    The new arcanes will most likely to be op considering the difficulties of the map
    but they will most likely to go for 300-500m, the question is now, are you ready?
    If not i suggest stick the dugg, double damage is hard to beat
    But when we have that new gear will the new maps be interesting enough to farm them? I think only for elite aps we will see 100 player running 1k bosses and that's it.

Similar Threads

  1. Capped gear stats
    By glengon in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:04 AM
  2. So i capped.. and now?
    By Nekza in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-26-2014, 12:11 PM
  3. I capped cleanly!
    By LvlCap in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 05:01 PM
  4. Guess who just capped :p
    By Kanozaki in forum SL General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 07:03 AM
  5. Level 16 Char showing +XP on Forest Haven I: Trouble In Forest Haven
    By setec in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 03:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •