Thread: Z for Zebra?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Wink Z for Zebra?

Hi, I am Zetectic from Eternal currently and I want to introduce my sister's guild. So "Z," actually I made by me, when I was in V. Just for Achievement. Now my sister is holding it. We got only few members. I guess Z is now open to everyone. We recruit anyone who is level 10 or above. We give you about 2 weeks to reach level 20 and we might teach you how to do CTF or DM in our way. There is no specific website for Guild forums but we can use on this post. Z isn't that fancy guild and I sort of copy the name from V for Vendetta. No offense please and the V is our allie.
    Just make sure to read some of stuff below this please!

Requirements
    - Level 10 or above (must reach level 20 in two weeks!)
    - Normal names (we do not accept if you have weird name, it's depends on officers.)
    - Wear Guild tags. (ask if you doesn't know how to wear it)
    - Possitive CTF or DM score, for people who has opposite score, don't worry we will help you out! ^^
    That's all for requirement.
    Unoffical Rules (Not done yet!)
    - Basically you know something you don't have to do or to do.
    - No offense on anyone in our guild.
    - No rude language or something that can hurt someone. (if you did, you must say sorry until they forgive you.)
    - No sexual words.
    - No other languages. (besides English and Spanish)
    - No racism at all. (we all equal)
    - Of course no bully at all too.
    - No cheating or hacking.
    - Don't make fun of Z.
    - If you having a trouble or something just ask any of officers or master.
    - Do not ask for any rank up or down.
    - Their is no advertisement allowed.
    - Do not begging for anything, only allow to ask.
    This is first basic part of our rules. It's incompleted, we update our rules every end of the week. If any of you in the guild break the rule and there is evidence for it, we might give you break, kick for few days/weeks or banned. That's it, there should be no any comments at all.
    Additional basic stuff
    - If Aabel or Zopok isn't on just add them in to your friend-list.
    - In reply section, you can only ask relate to this thread, but not in opposite way.
    - Zopok is also me now, so you can add Zetectic if you want.

*Unfortunately I couldn't upload any of image for Z, because I am on the Ipad right now.
    *For else, if you want to be allie you can ask Zopok. If you want to be an officer you can also ask Zopok.
    *Just reply if you doesn't understand or spelled wrong. And please fix my grammars too. D:
    Thank you who just read this post, if you were interested you can ask Zopok or Aabel.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Chanyu96; 07-17-2012 at 08:25 PM.