Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
How would you try to fix the balance issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When STS made the Lv76 procs, I don't know if they were aware of the power of hotbars, well, they should have been, since they made hotbars themselves. That's why I said that STS should play the game like a real end-game player, and see how things work in practice. I think those 5X power buffs from many items ruined the game. It was just a really lazy way to 'fix' warriors.

If they kept the stacks, the new arcanes should be way more powerful than a simple 5X power buff to make them desirable. They decided to remove the stacks, that's alright, but they did nothing to make up for it. Warrior class just died.

There was enough time before the expansion to make some good changes regarding balance and everything in general, but all we see is the same old fix: buff/nerf damage. The maps, as mentioned in other posts, they're just high health, high armor, and a few differences how enemies work vs us depending on the class, but they're insignificant if we all die instantly.

My suggestions are for STS to play the games like an end-game player and see how things work, or make all classes be the same. At this point I honestly don't think STS can fix balance in any other way.

We've been giving feedback and sharing our opinions for years now, personally though I'm not going to bother anymore.