Thread: Map 81 problem or discussion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Map 81 problem or discussion?

Since the level expansion I thought the new map would be more interesting, it turned out that there were many new adjustments starting from nerf heroes, and nerf gold. this can't be done suddenly because the player will feel pressured and bored..
    1. Why is evg on nerf worse than deep marsh?
    The evg map is more interesting and more exciting, why? all players are competing to chase and buy set op,, every wave requires dmg and the set must be balanced.. the higher the wave, the more exciting the game in evg..
    Before the EVG map was nerfed, 1x Open Frontier 1x Open EVG
    Now 10x Open Frontier 1x Open EVG (no One play on The map, like a dead map)
    DM MAP 71
    EVG MAP 76
    Why is farming gold in dm more than evg?, it should be more evg because it's a higher level map.
    2. Map 81 1st 2nd 3rd is the same, I think each map has a different playing technique, but it's the same and the gold you get is the same, I used to think the 3rd map had waves like evg. It doesn't matter evg in nerf, we want a new map the game system is the same as EVG. because the map with waves is very exciting.
    3. If the new map is only like this, do people want to upgrade set 81 with even better awakening? most players upgrade their sets because they want to catch a higher wave, all players are competing for it..
    4. to open a new map takes a very long time. why? because people are not interested in running there. there is no reason for players to want to open the map because they are very bored..
    we want new maps like evg have waves. everyone will compete "to find the best set, players will spend their gold, buy platinum. (run lb team or solo is great fun)

Sent from my RMX2170 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Slowly killing the game.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

this is a sign, or a gateway from sts to slowly shutdown the game.

Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I believe a large amount of players didnt like the new wave style at 76 and asked for original classic expansion maps. I would nerf dm, keep evg nerfed as it is since they are maps of the past. Shouldnt be more rewarding than new content. Adjust 81 maps further individually but also decrease hp of bosses in general to make them easier for medium geared players. Right now you need high tier gear to make farming worth it, that should be reserved for elites later on imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

This last move /moves were very hard to understand the greater benefit for players.

No new grind-able map present. No new mythic craftable set for f2P released. No new process system replaced after removing.
    Token system is too much to open for the average player.
    Proc system removed...
    There's nothing to keep players in game atm imho.
    They just buffed gl in jarl event.. And everyone's doing that...

The op is complaining about evg, I never saw the three zodiac boss maps open for nearly 3 weeks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I cant no longer survive pulls as warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

New map,was playable n farmable before ****ty buff on them.
    Now its just like playing map using 'common' item bcs map alrdy setted for 81 arc equipment.
    Just hope this game STILL ALIVE for the next few months.
    xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

The new cycle maps do not appear to be much better. How is the current remapping method any better than a wave run that eliminates that and becomes more difficult as you go? As the waves progressed, players were able to strategize and utilized various pets and techniques. Taunting, taking boss attacks, and how effectively the bosses were grouped were all used to the tanks' advantage.

All of this boss/mob immunity and reflection has rendered skills, ultimates, pets, and class roles worthless.

I've played several times, already bored within an hour from the constant remapping and the infested/hydra 2.0 reiteration map design and layout, a one-boss map. Cyclical maps lack a complete structure of mobs to boss ratio.
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 10-11-2021 at 11:32 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    The new cycle maps do not appear to be much better. How is the current remapping method any better than a wave run that eliminates that and becomes more difficult as you go? As the waves progressed, players were able to strategize and utilized various pets and techniques. Taunting, taking boss attacks, and how effectively the bosses were grouped were all used to the tanks' advantage.

All of this boss/mob immunity and reflection has rendered skills, ultimates, pets, and class roles worthless.

I've played several times, already bored within an hour from the constant remapping and the infested/hydra 2.0 reiteration map design and layout, a one-boss map. Cyclical maps lack a complete structure of mobs to boss ratio.
    Have to admit I'm quite disappointed how STS dealt with the changes to be honest. When they removed stacks I thought they had some good plans to make maps require all classes without them being damage dealers, but guess that's not the case.

These 'quick-fixes' like buffing Warrior damage and nerfing Rogue damage are a sign that there hasn't been put any effort into finding a way to make warriors useful.

The instant deaths from mobs, extremely high health, high armor, etc., are not the sort of difficulty/challenge anyone was looking for.

EVG gold drops being nerfed along with removal of the stacks is another source of disappointment. Not because I farm that map, but because it shows that STS isn't really aware of what it is like to be an AL player. If stacks are removed, people can't go too far in EVG, so there was no need to nerf the gold there.

Anyway, I don't know what the point of the thread is, because the title talks about expansion, but the post is mostly about EVG, but yeah, personally I think STS focused too much on the graphics, looks, decorations, vanities, etc.

Also, I know this might sound very rude, but the STS guys should definitely try to play AL sometimes and see things from a players' perspective. And I mean play the game as in running maps, try farming things and how it goes, ignore the visuals.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Have to admit I'm quite disappointed how STS dealt with the changes to be honest. When they removed stacks I thought they had some good plans to make maps require all classes without them being damage dealers, but guess that's not the case.

These 'quick-fixes' like buffing Warrior damage and nerfing Rogue damage are a sign that there hasn't been put any effort into finding a way to make warriors useful.

The instant deaths from mobs, extremely high health, high armor, etc., are not the sort of difficulty/challenge anyone was looking for.

EVG gold drops being nerfed along with removal of the stacks is another source of disappointment. Not because I farm that map, but because it shows that STS isn't really aware of what it is like to be an AL player. If stacks are removed, people can't go too far in EVG, so there was no need to nerf the gold there.

Anyway, I don't know what the point of the thread is, because the title talks about expansion, but the post is mostly about EVG, but yeah, personally I think STS focused too much on the graphics, looks, decorations, vanities, etc.

Also, I know this might sound very rude, but the STS guys should definitely try to play AL sometimes and see things from a players' perspective. And I mean play the game as in running maps, try farming things and how it goes, ignore the visuals.
    I still think a new AL server starting from cap 16+ is still a better idea then any type of rebalance or what ever sts has in mind to fix the game. 2013-2016 are still the best years of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I still think a new AL server starting from cap 16+ is still a better idea then any type of rebalance or what ever sts has in mind to fix the game. 2013-2016 are still the best years of the game.

Or just make a new game without different classes.

Fresh start from Lv16 would still mean that they’d have to bring updates at some point, and balance would still be an issue.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Or just make a new game without different classes.

Fresh start from Lv16 would still mean that they’d have to bring updates at some point, and balance would still be an issue.
    How would you try to fix the balance issue?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

I like the content of maps, 4 maps and 7 bosses. I have accepted the massacre of proc stacking deleted and I accept the bosses are very hard. (i dislike the bosses immune to all AA).

I m actually worried why they are not using strategies and implement reasons to make us run new maps. It's evident there is not a single reason to run those maps..

I was the first one to say we need to wait for them to release full content but now I don't understand why nothing is coming.

The theory of "shutting down" the game is surely wrong, because someone who work hard and release new content surely doesnt want kill the game.. The problem is what's the plan? Is there a plan?

A few mistakes has been done recently towards the managing of expansion content.
    Lemme explain well, the content is GOOD but some choices made the content completely useless.

The lack of explanations for the future plans from the team, I think is another mistake they are doing, maybe we will have in 2 days but, leave a new expansion dead for 3 weeks was very wrong

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    How would you try to fix the balance issue?

When STS made the Lv76 procs, I don't know if they were aware of the power of hotbars, well, they should have been, since they made hotbars themselves. That's why I said that STS should play the game like a real end-game player, and see how things work in practice. I think those 5X power buffs from many items ruined the game. It was just a really lazy way to 'fix' warriors.

If they kept the stacks, the new arcanes should be way more powerful than a simple 5X power buff to make them desirable. They decided to remove the stacks, that's alright, but they did nothing to make up for it. Warrior class just died.

There was enough time before the expansion to make some good changes regarding balance and everything in general, but all we see is the same old fix: buff/nerf damage. The maps, as mentioned in other posts, they're just high health, high armor, and a few differences how enemies work vs us depending on the class, but they're insignificant if we all die instantly.

My suggestions are for STS to play the games like an end-game player and see how things work, or make all classes be the same. At this point I honestly don't think STS can fix balance in any other way.

We've been giving feedback and sharing our opinions for years now, personally though I'm not going to bother anymore.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

deep (map 71) is not on nerf
    evg (map 76) Nerf
    B O R I N G ......

Sent from my V2038 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Please stop the complain about nerf and buffs, we are made even more difficult with the maps, just let the sts decide, later all the farm maps will be nerf because of our complain, soon we all don't have a map that can be used as a farm map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I really agree that the new map uses the wave style system, also uses lb. with the lb players will be excited to make a set op. I also don't suggest if possible the names of players who have entered the LB can no longer enter the LB. thus providing opportunities for many players. it also avoids no op players who are only carried
    and avoid players paying gold to be entered into lb. I hope players who enter LB really have skills that are not carried

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Please stop the complain about nerf and buffs, we are made even more difficult with the maps, just let the sts decide, later all the farm maps will be nerf because of our complain, soon we all don't have a map that can be used as a farm map.
    So simple, accept or no..
    I'm just giving my opinion..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by perdanaislam View Post
    So simple, accept or no..
    I'm just giving my opinion..

This one's true, people just ask for nerfs for what reason?
    If they find it's bad, letem correct it.
    It's evident they don't have a proper system and are changing things at whim and changing depending on how things go.

Better not ask for a nerf.. Every nerf being has been asked is implemented.