Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: COMMUNITY CONTEST | Arcane Legends Spirit of Halloween Contest!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

My entry without resizing my pics into lower quality..If ever this is not qualified due to rules..pls consider the first one

IGN: Ukku

Submission: Doodle- Faces of Fear(FOF)

Description: Hello Devs and Arlorian Buddies! Advance Happy Halloween! It's my first time joining a forum contest and this time I'm not gonna show you guys a quick sketch. I proudly present to you a pure freehand doodle(oslo paper 9x12, hb pencil, tech pen 0.3&0.5) made with love. Hope you'd like it coz this is prolly the best art that I've made for AL so far. And in fact, this is one of the most complicated drawings that I've ever made. Faces of Fear (FOF), a masterpiece of mine that consumed the 23hrs of my 4 days(includes brainstorming for an idea, positioning of chars, sketching, inking etc.).FOF is composed of 28 remarkable halloween vanities existing in game(frankenstein,ghost LB,medusa, spectral golem,ash,cinder,bathax,galen,nova,violet,wolf,bri de,hellion,bugface,hockey stalker,wicked clown,undead war & sorc,grimm,OG mummy,witch,living doll, mutated resident war,sorc & rog, rogue day of the dead,buttonface, jack o lantern's guise).

Below you can see 2 photos. 1st pic (my 3rd night of drawing ft. my sweaty hand wearing glove)..2nd pic (my 4th day ft. my completely done FOF). I hope you guys don't sleep on this one . There are lots of stories going on in my doodle and it's for you to find out .

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Ukku For This Useful Post: