Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: COMMUNITY CONTEST | Arcane Legends Spirit of Halloween Contest!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Huh didn't even upload?

I made a drawing for the contest, but as i saw the wonderful submissions, i wasn't that sure anymore if I should continue with my bad drawing skills , but, (although it doesn't look it ) I've spend much time on that drawing, my friends irl already said I should go more outside and take breaks xD. With so much time spent, decided to present my freehand drawing.

IGN: Sturmdrache

Submission: The Rising of Paracelsus

Description:

I made this drawing with my love to the Cryoworm-Pets(In my opinion one of the best things of AL) and our Boogie, of which we never knew that we would miss him, once he takes his holidays in Deepmarsh... Somehow the uploaded graphic quality seems to be quite bad...I'm sorry for that. Maybe i find a way to upload it better.

As Gustav told as long ago, one of the most powerful sources is the Arcane Energy which flows through every part of Arlor. This power is the key to many things, especially the key to communicate with your companions. The first folk, who was able to controll that power was the little folk of the blue mages... Yeah even today, Mages are focusing the Arcane Energy around them to absorb Damage, and even grant invulnerability for a short while... As we know power can always get abused. Many villains of Arlor tried that. Well, one little blue mage was smart enough to not invest into his strength, but into his weakness: Mortality. He focused Arcane Energy, but instead of using it as a Shield, he found a way to absorb the power himself. Beeing one with Arcane Energy, he was able to communicate with even the strongest companions, corrupted the ancient Cryoworms, and got one of the most dangerous threats for Arlor!

PS: I adore the wonderful submissions, especially the one of Ukku, amazing art!

I also want to use this thread for encouraging the devs for more Worm Pets! They look wonderful! Maybe more heads(Hydrastyle) or even vanities? Ty for reading so far xD
    Good Luck

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk
    Dragons are overall

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stormydragon For This Useful Post: