Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: COMMUNITY CONTEST | Arcane Legends Spirit of Halloween Contest!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

IGN: Yoimiya

Hey Folks! I've been so inspired to do digital art again by seeing all of your works! TYSM! Although the the bar has been set high by all of you I've finally mustered up the courage to share my work! Anyways enough of my introduction, and here is my work and I hope you all like it

P.S: pls go easy on the critiques :')

Title: "The Final Battle? or a New Beginning?"

The City of Necropolis has once again pleaded for help from the Heroes of Legend to stop the evil necromancer named "Paracelsus". The heroes have fought many foes both weak and strong alike, however this was something they didn't expect. As the heroes stepped forward, cracks formed on the ground oozing with poisonous gas and acid that would even melt through the strongest metals in Arlor. The heroes didn't flinch, they charged with all their might but the fearsome necromancer casted a spell so overwhelming it wiped out the brave heroes. "NOO!" screamed the warrior, for his friends have been slain by the evil necromancer.

The warrior's life flashed before his eyes as meteors started to fall. But there was something there, something so powerful that kept the warrior alive from all those falling meteors. "AAaaaAAH!", screamed the warrior "WITH THE POWER OF ANIME AND FRIENDSHIP VESTED IN ME, I BANISH YOU TO HELL!". "It's finally over", the warrior let out a sigh. Little did he know that the ferocious necromancer still had an ace up it's sleeve. A huge skeleton monster emerged from the darkness! Will the power of anime and friendship save the hero once again and start a new beginning for Necropolis? or will this be the end for him and the City of Necropolis?

Find out on the next episode, only here on Disney channel. peewoop!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	halloween.png 
Views:	316 
Size:	469.1 KB 
ID:	238613

Another note: forgive my cringeyness on the story part lmao. Anyways that's it, this is Regifter signing off. Till next time! D

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Regifter For This Useful Post: