Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [NEEDED] Game Search Filters, Friends Chat/Invite, Lost Expedition Chat Color

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb [NEEDED] Game Search Filters, Friends Chat/Invite, Lost Expedition Chat Color

These are the just the very basic and obvious changes that has to be made quite urgently.

Game Searching Lobby Improvement
    -Fix the Min Level/Max Level Filter
    -Add a Map Pack Filter (Who would go back or look at hundreds of forest haven games at level 30?)
    -Filter Locked Games (Reasonable!)
    (All these will reduce the time it takes for us to find the right games, what a mobile game supposed to be. Also reduce the load of the servers!)

Game Joining Min Level Requirement
    -Set the reasonable minimum level for players to join the respective map pack.

UPDATE: I can feel that the DEV have a concern for the level limitation because those high level maps are paid maps and that is the source of their income. That's totally reasonable. My suggestion is that the level limit does not have to be that high. It can be level 13 limit for all maps. A smart player can play as a healer/buffer/debuffer with only level 13 and two maxed out skills. I don't mind a level 13 on the Lost Expedition if they actually do play and shoot. Imagine a lvl 13 archer with Crit buff can deal decent damage as well. They already fixed the idling leeching issue so I think this is not TOO serious a problem.

Friends Chat & Game Invite
    -I met some decent players and we tried to get into the same games. There is no way to send a short message to tell them the game name. Very FRUSTRATING The JOIN friend's game feature does not work. Please fix this!

Lost Expedition Chat Color Fix

-The Snowy grounds is nice but is very BAD for the CHAT due to poor contrast! We can barely see the text. Is it possible to change the color to at least gray or something.

Let's make this game even better! Show your support!

-Felora/Preda
    Last edited by Felora; 04-19-2010 at 06:29 AM.
    Felora - Level 30 Enchantress
    Preda - Level 28 Archer