Thread: New arc weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default New arc weapon

well i think about to totally change the new weapons ...

for example for warriors :

there is a electronic chain that can deal chain damage to mobs and can hook on at single target when charged and deal heavy damage but as long as hook on , it deals damage from caster so this effect worth at pvp ...

there is a passive ability too ...when a mob were killed u gain 20 str for 10 sec and can be stacked

for mages :

a summoner book that can summon a minions on normal attack which has 100% taunt and will explode at the end of duration or end of the heal but the pvp 50% taunt (the minions which summoned on normal attack will attack the enemies) ...the max of minions that can be summoned is 4 ...on charged attack which is my favorite part XD u can summon a leech area ..leech area deals heavy damage to those who step on area and heals the caster ... don't forgot the passive XD ...when mage's heal reach to certain point like 30% it automatically gain a mana shield (why i brought the mana shield ? cuz mages at max lvl don't pay attention to mana at all or mana awaks and it kinda useless for mages ) .how does mana shield work ? every damage that the caster receive , decrease mana instead heal but twice !! for example if u take damage like 2k , ur mana will decrease 4k ...

for rogues :

there is a disk in two hands of rogues which throw them and take them ..if the throw damage deal 1k ,the back damage will deal 5k ...on charged attack those disk (2 disk in two hand) circular turn around the caster and deal damage in the certain area( deal more damage at near the caster)...on passive when two disk were throw ( no disk in hand) increase ms , greatly heal reg and mana (3 second )

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk
    HOLYBOT

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aminsamimi2000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aminsamimi2000 View Post
    well i think about to totally change the new weapons ...

for example for warriors :

there is a electronic chain that can deal chain damage to mobs and can hook on at single target when charged and deal heavy damage but as long as hook on , it deals damage from caster so this effect worth at pvp ...

there is a passive ability too ...when a mob were killed u gain 20 str for 10 sec and can be stacked

for mages :

a summoner book that can summon a minions on normal attack which has 100% taunt and will explode at the end of duration or end of the heal but the pvp 50% taunt (the minions which summoned on normal attack will attack the enemies) ...the max of minions that can be summoned is 4 ...on charged attack which is my favorite part XD u can summon a leech area ..leech area deals heavy damage to those who step on area and heals the caster ... don't forgot the passive XD ...when mage's heal reach to certain point like 30% it automatically gain a mana shield (why i brought the mana shield ? cuz mages at max lvl don't pay attention to mana at all or mana awaks and it kinda useless for mages ) .how does mana shield work ? every damage that the caster receive , decrease mana instead heal but twice !! for example if u take damage like 2k , ur mana will decrease 4k ...

for rogues :

there is a disk in two hands of rogues which throw them and take them ..if the throw damage deal 1k ,the back damage will deal 5k ...on charged attack those disk (2 disk in two hand) circular turn around the caster and deal damage in the certain area( deal more damage at near the caster)...on passive when two disk were throw ( no disk in hand) increase ms , greatly heal reg and mana (3 second )

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk
    Nice idea, maybe those ideas can be used for future weapons too like new arcane aegis for the warrior proc you described.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow Nice Suggestions Now All Classes Have strong weapon. I like the passive idea.. it designed so intelligenty.